Cruzer

2019 Edex Cup - Genisis Open - TEAMS

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I checked my pick this morning...then got tied up at work...then checked at lunch and made my pick...sorry...best I could do

Look at Cloaca's humble "I have a job" brag.  Ed is gonna be so triggered by this after he gets fired for viewing a picture I post in this thread later.

52 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Based on odds from a named resource, a pick should be made for the owner in these instances.  Say after 2 hours or something like that.

I'd personally rather be skipped than have a pick made for me. But whatever the mob thinks is fine with me

I'd prefer WW be the only person in Edex History that was skipped

I don't think we should be skipping picks or making picks for people until Wednesday.  Seems like the early rounds are more important and we should be giving a bit more time for those picks.

Just now, Kanil said:

I don't think we should be skipping picks or making picks for people until Wednesday.  Seems like the early rounds are more important and we should be giving a bit more time for those picks.

Solid

3 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

2.04 - Paul Casey

Your team did awesome this week

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

I just couldn't pull the trigger on my other choice here.

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

last week?

1 minute ago, Fumbleweed said:

2.05- Patrick Cantlay

Here is your winner... because I was between he and Cam Smith but the recent MC and WD pushed me to Cam.

19 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I just couldn't pull the tigger on my other choice here.

I see, I see. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

last week?

I meant this past week. Yes. But hey, they finished yesterday :P

why are we going so focking slowly????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

41 minutes ago, edjr said:

why are we going so focking slowly????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Poor leadership from the commissioner's office.

PS - Payment sent.

36 minutes ago, edjr said:

Because not everyone is 100% sure on the new rules so they constantly call in rules officials to make sure they are dropping the ball or marking the ball or repairing the green correctly....

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

ed, sending you a three man list.  I have a meeting from 2 to 3:30

Send it to me also just in case he doesn't see it (since he said he's not checking very often).

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Because not everyone is 100% sure on the new rules so they constantly call in rules officials to make sure they are dropping the ball or marking the ball or repairing the green correctly....

Good point.

so they changed the search time for a lost ball from 5 to 3, supposed to save time right? if ball is lost, have to go back and replay the shot. How the fock does that save time :mad:

Keeping the flag in will save time right? not if 2 of the 3 in the group want it taken out and it takes more time :mad:

C'mon PGA GET A FOCKING CLUE!!!! Make a rule the flag has to stay in!!!

we should have stayed at 9

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 1

I really like the skip idea. If you are on the clock for 2 hours, you get skipped. You can then make your pick as soon as you show up, but at least things keep rolling. 

I only like that idea come Wednesday. I still don't understand the rush. I recall last season? Finishing a few of the final drafts that we started on Monday by Tuesday morning

Sometimes people might want to see the tee times and take that info into consideration I'd think

5 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I really like the skip idea. If you are on the clock for 2 hours, you get skipped. You can then make your pick as soon as you show up, but at least things keep rolling. 

Agreed. I'll even vote for 1 hr. JFC everyone has a smartphone by now