Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Illegal shoots at Deputy in California

8 minutes ago, naomi said:

Whatever the capacity is, you at least empty when you use deadly force. Do you know that be accurate?

Or are you saying that generally you just shoot until you think the threat is eliminated?

Shoot continually until you feel good about your or someone else's safety. Based upon your training. If not this, then get rid of cops. Let's see how the lefties handle it.

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

Shoot continually until you feel good about your or someone else's safety. Based upon your training. If not this, then get rid of cops. Let's see how the lefties handle it.

I think you answered your own question with this response. Thats good in laymans terms.

35 minutes ago, naomi said:

Whatever the capacity is, you at least empty when you use deadly force. Do you know that be accurate?

Or are you saying that generally you just shoot until you think the threat is eliminated?

Emptying a mag is not any type of "measure" in law enforcement.  You dont stop at that point and do any type of evaluation of anything.  When you empty it and your slide locks back, you do a tactical mag change and prepare to continue sending rounds down range.  If someones pumkin splits wide open after 5 rounds, firing the addition 13 to empty the mag may not be necessary. Thats pretty hard to evaluate though with a perp in a car like this Cali deputy ran into. 

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I think you answered your own question with this response. Thats good in laymans terms.

I didn't have a question. Not sure why you said "you answered your own question". That's not sharp in reply. All I can say is if someone was attacking or raping my girlfriend or family member etc,  I will stab him 50 times if that is what takes him to stop moving. And if it comes out that I only needed 37 stabs to stop the dude from killing or raping or whatever an innocent person, then so be it. 

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

I didn't have a question. Not sure why you said "you answered your own question". That's not sharp in reply. Too many bullets or simply an inaccurate reply, I agree, just get rid of the threat.

Im sorry...youre right.  You didnt have a question on the previous page.  You just spewed some batsh!t crazy demands about needing a number of rounds necessary for every threat a cop could encounter.  My bad. You won this thread.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Im sorry...youre right.  You didnt have a question on the previous page.  You just spewed some batsh!t crazy demands about needing a number of rounds necessary for every threat a cop could encounter.  My bad.

Demands? Again. Not very accurate in your replies.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

This guy. 😂 

How many bullets would you want to have shot at someone who is trying to kill somebody you love?  I hope, you say who cares. Just die.

You are such a douche in real life.

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He worked for Enron. He may have pointed a gun at his temple at some point. 

Interesting.  I didn't think that had been discussed here.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

he did

30 minutes ago, sderk said:

How many bullets would you want to have shot at someone who is trying to kill somebody you love?  I hope, you say who cares. Just die.

You are such a douche in real life.

You seem like a swell guy. 😆 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You seem like a swell guy. 😆 

You seem like a target that has no interest in protecting himself or his family. :lol:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

He's a serious freak. 

I'm imagining his mom's basement filled with tacked up index cards and post its connected by bits of colored yarn. 

:Whacko:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

He's a serious freak. 

I'm imagining his mom's basement filled with tacked up index cards and post its connected by bits of colored yarn. 

:Whacko:

Ok. But tell us about when you worked at Enron. It's interesting. 

15 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

You seem like a target that has no interest in protecting himself or his family. :lol:

This guy. 😂 

Wasn't sure where to put this so, I'll just put it here.

part0(2).jpg

19 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

So MDC keeps saying others are not wanted here but he keeps getting replies like this. I wonder who is not wanted here anymore other than maybe comic relief?

On 2/24/2019 at 12:07 AM, shorepatrol said:

There are sheep, sheep dogs, and wolves.....we all fall into one of these categories.....

On 2/23/2019 at 5:58 PM, Fireballer said:

Jeesus, this explains a lot. Shoot until you feel good?

I love the part about how somehow the gun manufacturer has decided the exact number of bullets in a magazine that if emptied would render a suspect dead. But not one bullet less, mind you! Lol

Then you add in the cops who literally reload on a fixed Target. I can see if the guy is running all over the place and you're not sure if you made contact, if the guy is in one fixed position and after a dozen shots, you still feel the need to throw another magazine into the dude? Seriously, this is why these morons only get $40,000 a year. Absolutely zero judgment. They're just riding a sheer Panic adrenaline High.

But sir! I was only providing the recommended daily allowance of bullets to the suspected perp! LOL

Seriously, if you're pulling literally dozens of bullets out of the guy? Maybe that explains a little bit of the public perception problem you're having.

By the logic espoused in this moronic thread, after throwing 41 rounds into the guy, you should probably behead him and then drop a MOAB on his ass just make sure you feel extra super safe.

Faaaawwwk.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I love the part about how somehow the gun manufacturer has decided the exact number of bullets in a magazine that if emptied would render a suspect dead. But not one bullet less, mind you! Lol

Then you add in the cops who literally reload on a fixed Target. I can see if the guy is running all over the place and you're not sure if you made contact, if the guy is in one fixed position and after a dozen shots, you still feel the need to throw another magazine into the dude? Seriously, this is why these morons only get $40,000 a year. Absolutely zero judgment. They're just riding a sheer Panic adrenaline High.

But sir! I was only providing the recommended daily allowance of bullets to the suspected perp! LOL

Seriously, if you're pulling literally dozens of bullets out of the guy? Maybe that explains a little bit of the public perception problem you're having.

By the logic espoused in this moronic thread, after throwing 41 rounds into the guy, you should probably behead him and then drop a MOAB on his ass just make sure you feel extra super safe.

Faaaawwwk.

Are you talking about the officer in the OP? The guy shoots at her and the video cuts to her on the passenger side. I’m assuming she got shot at, fired her first shots into the back of the car and finished unloading the magazine as she walked around to the passenger window. She couldn’t even see him, there was no way to know. 

On 2/23/2019 at 5:08 PM, Fireballer said:

Emptying a mag is not any type of "measure" in law enforcement.  You dont stop at that point and do any type of evaluation of anything.  When you empty it and your slide locks back, you do a tactical mag change and prepare to continue sending rounds down range.  If someones pumkin splits wide open after 5 rounds, firing the addition 13 to empty the mag may not be necessary. Thats pretty hard to evaluate though with a perp in a car like this Cali deputy ran into. 

Little late on this but good to know :thumbsup: 

It had seemed like a sense-making explanation for the incidents where the firing looks excessive from the onlooker/video perspective.

On 2/25/2019 at 4:49 AM, wiffleball said:

Faaaawwwk.

So, did you work at Enron or not? 

On 2/25/2019 at 7:49 AM, wiffleball said:

Yep. Shoot continually until you feel good about your or someone else's safety.

7 hours ago, sderk said:

Yep. Shoot continually until you feel good about your or someone else's safety.

Unless you are pretty sure you have a kill shot in place, they are disarmed, then let them suffer to their death....that is a bit more rewarding....