Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

YouTuber Who Outwitted Comedy Central/Jim Jeffries Drops More Hidden Footage Exposing Their Lies

As previously covered, Comedy Central asked Yemini to do an interview with him after the Christchurch shooting. Yemini agreed under the condition that he’s not taken out of context and that he wouldn’t be associated with actual neo-Nazi groups.

Comedy Central agreed, but Yemini was unconvinced and left a hidden camera nearby to see to it that when he was inevitably taken out of context, he had the raw footage of the interview to set the record straight. Yemini managed to grab so much more.

In this latest video, one can see a blatant attempt by Comedy Central to paint Yemini as a white supremacist. Jefferies asks him if white people have ever done anything wrong, and the Comedy Central cut shows Yemini looking at Jefferies incredulously and not saying a thing.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/04/10/youtuber-outwitted-comedy-central-drops-hidden-footage-exposing-lies/

God stuff.   😁

I think this is where Comedy Central does the leftist two-step, says"buutttt we arent actually news....." and then next week try to come across as factual on something else, manipulating people....

19 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

God stuff.   😁

I think this is where Comedy Central does the leftist two-step, says"buutttt we arent actually news....." and then next week try to come across as factual on something else, manipulating people....

Yep. Still sucks though, his speech is being completely suppressed, his FB has been deleted, etc...

Here is his YT link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/IDFTraining

Lets give this guy a follow 🤙🏻

To be clear I'm not a fan of deceptive editing, but I'd be very surprised that a production company/show/network would agree to have their show meet the requirements of a guest.  And in the case of going on Comedy Central, well the network is called  COMEDY...so I wouldn't expect New York Times levels of journalistic integrity.  

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

To be clear I'm not a fan of deceptive editing, but I'd be very surprised that a production company/show/network would agree to have their show meet the requirements of a guest.  And in the case of going on Comedy Central, well the network is called  COMEDY...so I wouldn't expect New York Times levels of journalistic integrity.  

Why wouldn't they meet his requirements if they had no plans to honor them? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why wouldn't they meet his requirements if they had no plans to honor them? 

Generally, for an appearance the guest has to sign a release form that spells out how his interview/image can be used, a form he would have every right to keep(standard for a national show).   So if they agreed to "meet his requirements" it would generally be as amendment to the release form and by not honoring them would put them in an actionable position.   If he is claiming that they agreed to this it would be spelled out somewhere

29 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I see your point, but I would hesitate to go down that road.  The actual editing they did appears to have intent, and if they want to hide their intent behind a facade of "humor", that is for them to decide.  I find it clear that they sought to impugn the guy with the editing, and in a really mean way....I think they knew exactly what they were doing...

I don't have any doubt that they new exactly what they were doing and that they were doing it with the editing to make him appear foolish.  My main point is that I question the aspect of the story that "Yemini(and Comedy Central) agreed under the condition that he’s not taken out of context and that he wouldn’t be associated with actual neo-Nazi groups."

Don't like to get into the details about myself too much, but I've worked in different aspects of  broadcast production for most of my adult life.  And to be clear, I'm 100% against using editing to change the meaning/context of what someone said, meant or meaning in anything that can be construed as a news gathering setting.  Heck, I take issue with editors who do that in a in a reality show setting, so if CC did that what's alleged, I don't condone it what-so-ever, though would not at all be surprised.  Just speaking from experience, I find the one point that they both agreed to that stipulation to be somewhat incredulous.  

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Companies, shows, networks etc... do exactly that to get guest on programs. Often guest will have a clause or agreement that says they are not to be asked certain questions or go in a general direction of questions.

In this case the dude knows how the daily show/comedy central political shows go and caught them in the act.

Also I don't care what your name is this is 100% wrong. You should know it's wrong and there is no defending this crap.

Scary what some people are ok with, based purely on their politics.  Good on this dude for protecting himself.

32 minutes ago, Reality said:

Scary what some people are ok with, based purely on their politics.  Good on this dude for protecting himself.

Honcho thinks a company agreeing to not selectively edit the interview to make their guest appear to be a Nazi is "incredulous".

Honk Honk welcome to clown world.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Companies, shows, networks etc... do exactly that to get guest on programs. Often guest will have a clause or agreement that says they are not to be asked certain questions or go in a general direction of questions.

In this case the dude knows how the daily show/comedy central political shows go and caught them in the act.

Also I don't care what your name is this is 100% wrong. You should know it's wrong and there is no defending this crap.

If he has that clause or agreement, then...LIKE i stated in my first post we need to see that and everything and anything else that was agreed to for his appearance.

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Honcho thinks a company agreeing to not selectively edit the interview to make their guest appear to be a Nazi is "incredulous".

Honk Honk welcome to clown world.

I really didn't say that and if that's the type of conversation you want to have, find a different dance partner.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I really didn't say that and if that's the type of conversation you want to have, find a different dance partner.

I'd be very surprised that a production company/show/network would agree to have their show meet the requirements of a guest.

That is what you said. You followed that up with

I find the one point that they both agreed to that stipulation to be somewhat incredulous

That YouTuber knew exactly what they would do. We've all seen it hundreds of times on the daily show, the Colbert Report, Last week tonight. He agreed to come on their show as long as they didn't make him look like a white supremacist, if they gave him an honest appearance. He was so sure they wouldn't honor that agreement he had a hidden camera.

Just to be clear, you find it "incredulous" that a dishonest show wouldn't agree to a simple request of not editing his comments to make him look like a white supremacist.

Hey will you come on my show?

Sure, but don't edit what I say to make me look like a white supremacist. 

No sorry we can't promise that

Okay I'll come on your show.

This is what you are saying happened. Which I find incredulous.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

That is what you said. You followed that up with

That YouTuber knew exactly what they would do. We've all seen it hundreds of times on the daily show, the Colbert Report, Last week tonight. He agreed to come on their show as long as they didn't make him look like a white supremacist, if they gave him an honest appearance. He was so sure they wouldn't honor that agreement he had a hidden camera.

Just to be clear, you find it "incredulous" that a dishonest show wouldn't agree to a simple request of not editing his comments to make him look like a white supremacist.

This is what you are saying happened. Which I find incredulous.

Just to clear it up, what I'm saying is since no proof has been proffered, the conversation/agreement you imagined probably didn't happen. Hence: I find the one point that they both agreed to that stipulation to be somewhat incredulous.

Also, I've made this same point multiple times now...

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Generally, for an appearance the guest has to sign a release form that spells out how his interview/image can be used, a form he would have every right to keep(standard for a national show).   So if they agreed to "meet his requirements" it would generally be as amendment to the release form and by not honoring them would put them in an actionable position.   If he is claiming that they agreed to this it would be spelled out somewhere

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I don't have any doubt that they new exactly what they were doing and that they were doing it with the editing to make him appear foolish.  My main point is that I question the aspect of the story that "Yemini(and Comedy Central) agreed under the condition that he’s not taken out of context and that he wouldn’t be associated with actual neo-Nazi groups."

I'm done saying the same thing over and over.   

This is funny. The guy who went all in on the Trump-Russia collusion absent any proof, believed every anti Trump anonymous source and Twitter post is now suddenly demanding to see proof before he renders a decision.

You can't make this s*** up.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is funny. The guy who went all in on the Trump-Russia collusion absent any proof, believed every anti Trump anonymous source and Twitter post is now suddenly demanding to see proof before he renders a decision.

You can't make this s*** up.

Sure you can, you just did.  

Does anyone watch CC talk shows?  I see Jefferies and Daily Show promos and they are not funny at all. 

11 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm done saying the same thing over and over.   

You mean the GC taking everything you say out of context, along with your explanation out of context, somehow took you by the slightest surprise? Now that I find to be incredulous. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

CC does this all the time. They are not a credible news source, what did he expect? 

He expected for them to do exactly what they did.  He also took steps to protect himself.

Good on him for a multitude of reasons.

I really don't care what he agreed to, or what CC agreed to.....

What I care about is the confirmation that we are being manipulated by media outlets, used loosely here, to feed the Democratic propaganda machine....

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

What I care about is the confirmation that we are being manipulated by media outlets, used loosely here, to feed the Democratic propaganda machine....

I'd like to see an example of someone saying I know you're going to lie, edit and paint me in the worst possible picture, but sure I'll come on your show.

For some reason Honcho thinks this is the most reasonable explanation. 

Jeffries is a punk. I'd lack to smack him around a bit

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'd like to see an example of someone saying I know you're going to lie, edit and paint me in the worst possible picture, but sure I'll come on your show.

Normal folks obviously agree with you.

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I think he agreed to do the show based on reasons we can speculate on.   At the very least he seems to have gone into knowing that they were going to do this, prepared for that, and executed a plan to call it out.

I would surmise that he did this to setup them up, and they interviewed him to set him up.....he just did a better job.....

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

But If no agreement was in place regarding editing practices, then  the  media source reporting this story is just as guilty as CC---for making up facts that don't exist.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

But If no agreement was in place regarding editing practices, then  the  media source reporting this story is just as guilty as CC---for making up facts that don't exist.

I am less concerned with what they agreed to so much as the behavior of media outlets first and foremost, but also too CC/Seth Myers/Kimmel and others who pretend to be "comedians" when accountability comes calling, but otherwise portray themselves as legitimate sources of thought.

When they behave this way, with this kind of editing, I take issue with it.....regardless of any agreements between them.  Some things are still wrong, whether or not an agreement allowing them to be wrongs exists somewhere.

I am less concerned with what they agreed to so much as the behavior of media outlets first and foremost, but also too CC/Seth Myers/Kimmel and others who pretend to be "comedians" when accountability comes calling, but otherwise portray themselves as legitimate sources of thought.

When they behave this way, with this kind of editing, I take issue with it.....regardless of any agreements between them.  Some things are still wrong, whether or not an agreement allowing them to be wrongs exists somewhere.

I don't disagree with that at all and said as much earlier.   The reason I bring up whether or not there was an agreement is that sans agreement, the media organization reporting this story is just as completely wrong and manipulative as Comedy Central.   And to a lessor extant changes my overall reaction to the story.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I don't disagree with that at all and said as much earlier.   The reason I bring up whether or not there was an agreement is that sans agreement, the media organization reporting this story is just as completely wrong and manipulative as Comedy Central.   And to a lessor extant changes my overall reaction to the story.

Still looking for proof?  :Lol:

What's changed between all the other threads and this one where now you're suddenly concerned about it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Still looking for proof?  :Lol:

What's changed between all the other threads and this one where now you're suddenly concerned about it?

It’s pretty hilarious 

• Like 1

What incredible bullsh*t. These a$$holes tried to and could have destroyed his reputation and life if he hadn't caught them. I'd not opened this thread since I didn't recognize the names Jim Jeffries and Avi Yemini so it didn't interest me but this story is beyond disgusting. I just learned about it today from Dave Rubin, Yemini had flown to the US to interview with him and couldn't he was deported because CC pulled a few strings so the interview happened via google hangouts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

What incredible bullsh*t. These a$$holes tried to and could have destroyed his reputation and life if he hadn't caught them. I'd not opened this thread since I didn't recognize the names Jim Jeffries and Avi Yemini so it didn't interest me but this story is beyond disgusting. I just learned about it today from Dave Rubin, Yemini had flown to the US to interview with him and couldn't he was deported because CC pulled a few strings so the interview happened via google hangouts.

Some people think this sh!t is ok, those are the real pieces of sh!t.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

yah I only heard about it on Crowder, and then watched this the other day, crazy BS

THIS is what all the MM does every day, and if you take a step back it becomes evident.

This kind of game play used to be the private domain of Fox, but now the other outlets have not only adopted it, they have x10'ed it.....

THIS is what all the MM does every day, and if you take a step back it becomes evident.

This kind of game play used to be the private domain of Fox, but now the other outlets have not only adopted it, they have x10'ed it.....

You are taking a tactic(very questionable) used on a comedy show and extrapolating that to the all of the MM?   You seem to view the world through a lot of filters to reach the 'rational' conclusions you do.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are taking a tactic(very questionable) used on a comedy show and extrapolating that to the all of the MM?   You seem to view the world through a lot of filters to reach the 'rational' conclusions you do.

I am as it can be reasonably attributed to other actions demonstrated by the MM, to include and perhaps especially the Mueller Probe.  I used to consider CNN my goto for information, after 2016 that is no longer the case. I assiduously avoided Fox as a rule, but now that outlet is my goto. I will drift over to CNN to get some alternative views, but too often they are radically indefensible. So I find myself watching Fox, then local news, then BBC, and occasionally hitting CNN and MSNBC for some perspective.....but mostly those last two seem so outlandish as to being like the National Enquirer