Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Probably the best date ever I think

The other thread got me thinking of some of my favorite dates.  One was a long time ago where my wife and I had secks prior to dinner, then went out for sushi (my favorite cuisine).  We often do this sort of "reverse date" to make sure we are awake and attentive during the deed.  What made it special was when we got home, we started kissing in the garage and since we would have to have dealt with kids when we got inside, ended up doing it again in the car.  Secks - sushi - more secks, the perfect date.

You?  A date with my wife is optional.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Man, I wish I was clever enough to make a decent bad tuna joke regarding your wife.  Can size btw? 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DonS said:

Man, I wish I was clever enough to make a decent bad tuna joke regarding your wife.  Can size btw? 

32D :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Mrs. Jerryskids always gives me the sashimi without having to buy her dinner. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Mrs. Jerryskids always gives me the sashimi without having to buy her dinner. :thumbsup:

Check out the thread where MDC peenied a post because he doesn't want to answer a question:

does sjerk = peefoam?

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Bump

Peenied after being called out today. 

"That dude must be soooo in your head. You keep saying the dude was "perma banned", right? Last year when I joined? Prove that he was. I can prove he wasn't by a simple 20 second search here."

I'm guessing you don't want to answer this. Am I right MDC?

Why is your 'bump' post missing now? Did you peenie it?

By the way, where is Rockford these days? 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The other thread got me thinking of some of my favorite dates.  One was a long time ago where my wife and I had secks prior to dinner, then went out for sushi (my favorite cuisine).  We often do this sort of "reverse date" to make sure we are awake and attentive during the deed.  What made it special was when we got home, we started kissing in the garage and since we would have to have dealt with kids when we got inside, ended up doing it again in the car.  Secks - sushi - more secks, the perfect date.

Your reverse date idea is brilliant! If she doesn't give her best effort, she gets Taco Bell.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Check out the thread where MDC peenied a post because he doesn't want to answer a question:

does sjerk = peefoam?

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Bump

Peenied after being called out today. 

"That dude must be soooo in your head. You keep saying the dude was "perma banned", right? Last year when I joined? Prove that he was. I can prove he wasn't by a simple 20 second search here."

I'm guessing you don't want to answer this. Am I right MDC?

Why is your 'bump' post missing now? Did you peenie it?

By the way, where is Rockford these days? 

Eesh... look Sderk, I don't agree politically with MDC on much, but we have an intelligent respect for each other and he is absolutely a person who can make an "I fock your wife all of the time" sorta posts.  If you haven't noticed, this is something we do here.  No harm no foul, and I'd totally have a drink with him.

You on the other hand are... I don't know what you are doing.  Get out of my thread.  I was hoping to get some date ideas, and a little ribbing is expected with the fish/sushi angle, and you are posting this shiot.  Go post it in one of the other 9207489320 threads where you guys hate each other.  TIA.  :cheers:

BTW, Rockford?   He is a kunt.  Why bring him up here? :dunno:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Eesh... look Sderk, I don't agree politically with MDC on much, but we have an intelligent respect for each other and he is absolutely a person who can make an "I fock your wife all of the time" sorta posts.  If you haven't noticed, this is something we do here.  No harm no foul, and I'd totally have a drink with him.

You on the other hand are... I don't know what you are doing.  Get out of my thread.  I was hoping to get some date ideas, and a little ribbing is expected with the fish/sushi angle, and you are posting this shiot.  Go post it in one of the other 9207489320 threads where you guys hate each other.  TIA.  :cheers:

BTW, Rockford?   He is a kunt.  Why bring him up here? :dunno:

What? Are you drunk?

Again?

"absolutely a person who can make an "I fock your wife all of the time" sorta posts."

If you want to call him, ask for his number. Why post your crap on a public forum and expect it to be personal to one dude you are hot for? Others can see it stupid. 

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

What? Are you drunk?

Again?

I'm scratching my head at this post so I'm going to ask you to explain it.  Let's take it from there.  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm scratching my head at this post so I'm going to ask you to explain it.  Let's take it from there.  :thumbsup:

Like I said in an earlier post:

If you want to call him, then ask for his number. Why post your crap on a public forum and expect it to be personal? .

I think you have posted in my threads in the past. Maybe I'm wrong? 

MDC, I wouldnt meet him for a drink cause you just know he'd have to "goto the bathroom" when the bill comes

cheap ass cuck

also jk

I truly don't have a problem with anyone here, except probably Rockford

Out of curiosity, why all the hate for Rockford?  It must be before my time but what has he done?  I think the dude's pretty funny.

PM down?  :lol:

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

Like I said in an earlier post:

If you want to call him, then ask for his number. Why post your crap on a public forum and expect it to be personal? .

I think you have posted in my threads in the past. Maybe I'm wrong? 

Well, you edited your post since I quoted it, and impressively, it makes even less sense.  Is English your first language?  If I want to call him?  What the hell does that mean? I'm asking you to stop posting mindless shiot in my threads.  I'm guessing you are pretty high on the autism spectrum because you clearly have no idea how human interactions work.  Given that, I'm not sure why I'm bothering to tell you what an idiot you are, because you are going to post some other mindless drivel.  So have fun with that.

But know this.  On my dumbest day, sleep deprived with the flu, I am smarter than you can ever hope to be.  :)

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Out of curiosity, why all the hate for Rockford?  It must be before my time but what has he done?  I think the dude's pretty funny.

PM down?  :lol:

Personally cause he was always such a doosh about me having my team in my sig when I spent most of my time on the main or help bored years ago

and pretty much everytime after that. Dude is the biggest phag around 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, you edited your post since I quoted it

What? That is some sneaky shite. :thumbsdown:

Well, you edited your post since I quoted it, and impressively, it makes even less sense.  Is English your first language?  If I want to call him?  What the hell does that mean? I'm asking you to stop posting mindless shiot in my threads.  I'm guessing you are pretty high on the autism spectrum because you clearly have no idea how human interactions work.  Given that, I'm not sure why I'm bothering to tell you what an idiot you are, because you are going to post some other mindless drivel.  So have fun with that.

But know this.  On my dumbest day, sleep deprived with the flu, I am smarter than you can ever hope to be.  :)

Sure. Whatever makes you feel good. Glad you had a great date with MDC. :cheers:

Mine is the same. Except your wife makes me a sammich. Sushi sucks.

Came into thread undecided on whether or not I’d post about a cool date, or whether I’d make a joke about Jerry’s wife. I expected that I’d read the thread and one or the other would hit me. 

Somewhere around post 6, I lost interest. 

7 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Mine is the same. Except your wife makes me a sammich. Sushi sucks.

She makes me a turkey pot pie or else she gets the hose again.

Ah........who am I kidding. I'm gonna hose her again either way.   :banana:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, sderk said:

Sure. Whatever makes you feel good. Glad you had a great date with MDC. :cheers:

I've never met MDC.  Your ability to make up fantasy stuff is impressive tho.  

18 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Came into thread undecided on whether or not I’d post about a cool date, or whether I’d make a joke about Jerry’s wife. I expected that I’d read the thread and one or the other would hit me. 

Somewhere around post 6, I lost interest. 

Personally I'd rather hear about a cool date, in part because my wife is more muscular/fit than skinny spinner, which you've said is your type, so I don't think your heart would be in the joke.  Ignore Sderp, let's make an interesting thread. :cheers:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Not saying this was the best but Jerry's op reminded me of this one... We have a family house on cape cod, on almost 7 acres of woodland on a little fresh water pond. Anyway the dirt driveway is pretty long maybe a 1/4 mile. Few years ago when the kids were younger, but not too young we "had to take the trash out", about 1/2 way you couldn't see the house anymore but couldn't see the road yet either... That's where I banged my wife bent over the car's hood. That just reminded me of another time in the same general area, but it was over a big old tree stump.

I can imagine your wife responding to a best date ever thread.

Prolly the time we actually had sex on a bed.  We were at Sears...

I've never met MDC.  Your ability to make up fantasy stuff is impressive tho.  

It's all he has.

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

It's all he has.

And you got what? 

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

And you got what? 

Sanity.  Intelligence.  A successful business.  Just spitballing here, it isn't that hard.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sanity.  Intelligence.  A successful business.  Just spitballing here, it isn't that hard.  :dunno:

What? You are resorting (through inference) to name calling and "spitballing", and defending some position of some sort?

1 hour ago, sderk said:

What? You are resorting (through inference) to name calling and "spitballing", and defending some position of some sort?

How was I inferring name calling?  NorthernVike is a sane, intelligent, successful business owner.  You are... what exactly?  :dunno:

18 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Good stuff.  Pre-date sex is the way to go.  Right after the shower.  Then, if you're tired afterwards, no biggie. And if not, double the sex. Win/Win.

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

How was I inferring name calling?  NorthernVike is a sane, intelligent, successful business owner.  You are... what exactly?  :dunno:

:wub::wub::wub:

Had a similar experience.  Was away for the weekend without the kids.  Got to the hotel, had some good hotel sex (do you think they have hidden cameras?), went out to dinner at a really nice steak house with a great bottle of wine.  Then went back to the room for some drunken hotel sex and slept late the next morning.  When we got up, we had more sex.

That was probably 15 years ago.  Now, my wife would be saying that once is enough.  :lol:

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

If I told you I would be called out for bragging.

20 minutes ago, sderk said:

If I told you I would be called out for bragging.

I have no idea who you are, as you're a newcomer, but you seem to be pretty widely disliked. I guess that means you've left an impression. A terrible one, but an impression nonetheless.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have no idea who you are, as you're a newcomer, but you seem to be pretty widely disliked. I guess that means you've left an impression. A terrible one, but an impression nonetheless.

Sure. I'm disliked by MDC and you. I would call that a badge of honor. Have you seen any of the replies to your posts lately? Would you like me to repost them? And I guess you have to have been around a long time to be as stupid as you? You are fermenting or something?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

Sure. I'm disliked by MDC and you. I would call that a badge of honor. Have you seen any of the replies to your posts lately? Would you like me to repost them? And I guess you have to have been around a long time to be as stupid as you? You are fermenting or something?

You're not disliked by me. I have no idea who you are. Being disliked by me would be an honor for you. You're like stomped-gum on a sidewalk. You don't even register.

Seems like you can add Jerry and Northern Vike to the list of people who think less-than-fondly of you.  99% of people here only have 'enemies' because of political divide. You're one of the rare ones where the dislike reaches across the aisle. 🤣

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're not disliked by me. I have no idea who you are. Being disliked by me would be an honor for you. You're like stomped-gum on a sidewalk. You don't even register.

Seems like you can add Jerry and Northern Vike to the list of people who think less-than-fondly of you.  99% of people here only have 'enemies' because of political divide. You're one of the rare ones where the dislike reaches across the aisle. 🤣

Oh boy. Jerry and Northern Vike and you and MDC. Wow. How will I get on in life without you all? Again, do you want me to repost all the replies I have seen sent back at you? 

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Oh boy. Jerry and Northern Vike and you and MDC. Wow. How will I get on in life without you all? Again, do you want me to repost all the replies I have seen sent back at you? 

Lol  I know you want SOOOOO badly to register with me, but I can assure you that I'm not on your list of people who dislike you. I'll write your name down and study it so that I recognize it going forward. But Jerry's comment in this thread was the first time I ever heard of you. Sorry my man.