Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

I support hazing 100%

I think hazing is a right of passage and toughens up the freshmen/noobs, but godddamn, we never focked each other in the asss with broom sticks. :o

https://www.foxnews.com/us/15-year-old-maryland-student-pleads-guilty-to-second-degree-rape-in-high-school-locker-room-attack

Frat hazing always seems to go to the ghey stuff. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I think hazing is a right of passage and we never focked each other in the asss with broom sticks.

I guess you missed initiation here.

:reported:

• Like 1

Here is a perfect situation that if found guilty, then give them the death penalty. Right in the middle of a full school assembly in their school gym. I bet that would never happen again at that school. Or any other violent hazing shlt that any dumb ass kids want to pull off.

35 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

LOL, frat hate, it's real

Wonder why

All the rape and gay stuff?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

All the rape and gay stuff?

Nope, for the mass majority of Greeks those were never in play.

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Nope, for the mass majority of Greeks those were never in play.

I don’t have any hate for frats, Greek life wasn’t big where I went to college. I never saw the point though. And as an outsider it did all seem sort of ghey.

Big story in these parts. Top football team in the State. Kid goes down but coaches get nothing. Ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t have any hate for frats, Greek life wasn’t big where I went to college. I never saw the point though. And as an outsider it did all seem sort of ghey.

What was ghey about it

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

What was ghey about it

Seemed like a bunch of dudebros all living together in a house which is sort of they to begin with, and whenever these hazing stories came out they seemed to be about ghey butt stuff. Just seemed really latently homo.

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

What was ghey about it

dudes paying for friends, queer rituals, havens for dooshbags.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

dudes paying for friends, queer rituals, havens for dooshbags.

Oh yes, the good old "paying for friends" never get old.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seemed like a bunch of dudebros all living together in a house which is sort of they to begin with, and whenever these hazing stories came out they seemed to be about ghey butt stuff. Just seemed really latently homo.

Really, because most hazing stories I read are about a pledge drinking too much.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

So guys living together under the same roof is sort of ghey, got it.

Don't recall many Frat hazing incidents that were about butt stuff, they seem reserved for Sports related hazing, as you said you were an outsider so I'd guess most of what you think/feel is derived from that more than anything

Just now, Strike said:

Really, because most hazing stories I read are about a pledge drinking too much.

They get em drunk first, so they’ll forget the gay stuff. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

They get em drunk first, so they’ll forget the gay stuff. :thumbsup:

So ban drinking!

pay us your dues and you can be part of our dooshbag gang! i used to love going to their parties and getting one poosay brother all triggered so he'd call all his other brothers over like a gaggle of twats.

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

So guys living together under the same roof is sort of ghey, got it.

Don't recall many Frat hazing incidents that were about butt stuff, they seem reserved for Sports related hazing, as you said you were an outsider so I'd guess most of what you think/feel is derived from that more than anything

Not to mention that in my experience most brothers don't live at the house.  A small subset of a given chapter will typically live at the house.  Not sure how it's any different than living in an apartment or dorm though.  It's just a different type of association than you would have in a dorm.  Gotta love people who admittedly have never been involved in the lifestyle speaking ill of it. 

Just now, Strike said:

Not to mention that in my experience most brothers don't live at the house.  A small subset of a given chapter will typically live at the house.  Not sure how it's any different than living in an apartment or dorm though.  It's just a different type of association than you would have in a dorm.  Gotta love people who admittedly have never been involved in the lifestyle speaking ill of it. 

Green is a bad look on many

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Green is a bad look on many

jealous of that greek life :lol:

pay us your dues and you can be part of our dooshbag gang! i used to love going to their parties and getting one poosay brother all triggered so he'd call all his other brothers over like a gaggle of twats.

Sounds about right, we loved the fact that you wanted to be there but we knew you just weren't Brother material.

Nobody is going to judge you guys on the things you did while very drunk in college. That’s an experimentation time for a lot of kids. :thumbsup:

Just now, porkbutt said:

So, I'm guessing noone invited you to pledge.  Just go sit over there next to Jugdish.  We'll get back to you.

Just now, MDC said:

Nobody is going to judge you guys on the things you did while very drunk in college. That’s an experimentation time for a lot of kids. :thumbsup:

Banging sorority chicks wasn't your think I'm guessing. 

Just now, porkbutt said:

This coming from the guy who hates everything, but yea it's usually the root of any angst, someone somewhere told you no or just never showed interest in you.  Sorry you got left out

Just now, Strike said:

So, I'm guessing noone invited you to pledge.  Just go sit over there next to Jugdish.  We'll get back to you.

no i had real friends in real life that i didn't have to pay. and werent dooshbags.

Just now, Strike said:

Paying for friends, hearing about my brother’s date rape stories and taking a broomstick up the pooper definitely wasn’t. :lol:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Is college where you learned to wear makeup?

I support it to an extent. When it starts with physically beating the sh1t out of someone that’s where I think the line should be drawn. Our center fielder in college was black and joined an all black frat. He came to practice one day saying “man they beat the sh1t out of me for initiation”. Pulled up his shirt and he had welts all over his dam body. Was thinking to myself “fock that bullsh1t” 

no i had real friends in real life that i didn't have to pay. and werent dooshbags.

The A/V club doesn't count.  I hear lambda lambda lambda is easy to get in to if you change your mind though.

In my experience Frats were filled with a bunch of D Bags.  

Never understood the appeal.  

Im sure they were more legit back in the day than in this era.

Just now, porkbutt said:

Doubtful, based on what I've read here you have always been a dooshbag and pretty much a miserable loner with distain for pretty much everything, but that's OK, be who you are

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Paying for friends, hearing about my brother’s date rape stories and taking a broomstick up the pooper definitely wasn’t. :lol:

Sure it wasnt

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I support it to an extent. When it starts with physically beating the sh1t out of someone that’s where I think the line should be drawn. Our center fielder in college was black and joined an all black frat. He came to practice one day saying “man they beat the sh1t out of me for initiation”. Pulled up his shirt and he had welts all over his dam body. Was thinking to myself “fock that bullsh1t” 

Anyone who had any experience with Greek life knows this is/was not the norm, its a much more positive experience than the isolated reports that are seen in the news

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Is college where you learned to wear makeup?

Did they make you wear lipstick and jerk off on your face while prodding your colon with the broom handle? At least they were good friends. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

yeah because you couldnt do that without paying some random dudes to be your friend?