Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

No doubting Biden now. He says he and dems will cure cancer -- IF elected POTUS 2020.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Trump set the stage with this. His fan boys lap up his ridiculous statements, and if anything, they love him more for it. Now other candidates are glomming onto that strategy like never before. The internet seems like 50% hyperbole these days, so it's really not surprising, and we haven't seen the last of it.

Yep. I love how the government keeps making bigger and bigger promises, and yet haven't accomplished a damn thing of note in my lifetime. 

It is Trumps responsibility to offer Biden a lead role in spearheading a cancer cure committee right now. Let's see what Biden can do prior to the 2020 elections.  Why freaking wait that long for the cure to cancer for God's sake?

15 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I get where you guys are taking it. In his mind, he needs the resources of the president to accomplish it

Thanks Mrs. Cleo.

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Trump set the stage with this. His fan boys lap up his ridiculous statements, and if anything, they love him more for it. Now other candidates are glomming onto that strategy like never before. The internet seems like 50% hyperbole these days, so it's really not surprising, and we haven't seen the last of it.

Yeah, I suspect that this is Biden's "wall". He'll get a pass from the MSM probably, so we'll see how it goes. :dunno:

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So you equate building a wall with curing cancer?  Got it 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you equate building a wall with curing cancer?  Got it 

Building a wall, whatever ridiculous other things Trump says.

11 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Building a wall, whatever ridiculous other things Trump says.

I heard you guys really hate it when he says America first 

Biden is more likely to cure cancer himself than Trump is to get Mexico to buy us a wall. Don hasn’t even erased the federal debt yet.

Difference being, everyone wants a cure for cancer. Half the country doesn't want the wall. Very brave stance Biden has taken. And what does he lose by making it? Nothing. Just providing false hope. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

I heard you guys really hate it when he says America first 

Sure, whatever you say. I just said I would probably vote for him next year. Idiot.

6 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Sure, whatever you say. I just said I would probably vote for him next year. Idiot.

No you won’t lol 

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No you won’t lol 

Why would I say I would vote for Trump if I wasnt going to vote for Trump?..... if a candidate pops up who I really like with the Dems, then I will go with him. I dont see that happening so...

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. I love how the government keeps making bigger and bigger promises, and yet haven't accomplished a damn thing of note in my lifetime. 

You were born after the Cold War ended?

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You were born after the Cold War ended?

I'm not really one that lists bringing down the soviets as an American accomplishment. But even if you do, we won a race to bankruptcy with a bunch of commie peasants. But ok. I'll give you that one. I was referring more domestically.

Bidens Non-profit whose goal was to find a cure for cancer, shut down today. This stuff writes itself. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bidens Non-profit whose goal was to find a cure for cancer, shut down today. This stuff writes itself. 

Didn't realize he actually set up a non-profit.  I guess this means he has the answer all good to go on inauguration day then!!! 

I'm waiting for Biden to double down on the cancer curing promise and tell us he'll cure all diseases.  We're all going to live forever!