Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The Observer - question

1 minute ago, DonS said:

You should go on Ellen, if she ever does a show about "how hanging out at low traffic message boreds saved my life". 

Not saved my life per se. 

Geek Club taught me so much. It's not a lie.

The thing the GC did most for me was make me strive to be better and get a dishwasher.

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

The thing the GC did most for me was make me strive to be better and get a dishwasher.

Manuel is excellent and never calls in.

15 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Manuel is excellent and never calls in.

Last name Labor

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

If anything ed, you have learned how to remain immature and still get sh1t done.  Welcome to the club.  Some here aren't in it.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

If anything ed, you have learned how to remain immature and still get sh1t done.  Welcome to the club.  Some here aren't in it.

Thank you Tim, means a lot. I know I pissed off a lot of people over the years at the start. Glad I've grown up (some) and seen the light. 

:cheers:

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Someone Saved My Life Tonight by Edjr John

Geek Club saved my life tonight, Bipolarbear

Filthy had his hooks in me, Sux is queer

M.D.C. helped and Honcho cried

Bunny-bound, wiffleball found freedom

Titans, bucs, oh my

Old Maid is mine

And Djgb is free to lie

Lie all day…Drob puts pie away…..bye bye

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Geek Club saved my life tonight, Bipolarbear

Titans, bucs, oh my

Old Maid is mine

And Djgb is free to lie

Started off good then faded. I would still give it a B. 

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Started off good then faded. I would still give it a B. 

Agreed.  Got tough with the last four lines all needing to rhyme with 'Y'  Left me little to no flexibility. I think you're being generous. I had me at a C+  ;) 

20 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Started off good then faded. I would still give it a BJ. 

NTTAWWI

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Someone Saved My Life Tonight by Edjr John

Geek Club saved my life tonight, Bipolarbear

Titans, bucs, oh my

Old Maid is mine

And Djgb is free to lie

:walkman:

:haidsplode:  So we are saying this isn't Newbie?  That somebody perfected his style and has posted 1500 times mostly in slapfights?  If so that is phillybear level of dedication.

Also my problem with this premise is that The Observer alias has existed for years, and when he first arrived it was eventually established that it was Newbie. :dunno:

Just now, jerryskids said:

:haidsplode:  So we are saying this isn't Newbie?  That somebody perfected his style and has posted 1500 times mostly in slapfights?  If so that is phillybear level of dedication.

Also my problem with this premise is that The Observer alias has existed for years, and when he first arrived it was eventually established that it was Newbie. :dunno:

Winner winner chicken dinner

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He's a Newbie Tribute Artist. Or Newbie pretending to be a Newbie Tribute Artist pretending to be Newbie. 

6 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

He's a Newbie Tribute Artist. Or Newbie pretending to be a Newbie Tribute Artist pretending to be Newbie. 

This.  I'm a Newbie tribute band.  But I'm 25 years younger than the original Newbie and can still hit the high notes.

52 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Winner winner chicken dinner

OK.  I'll try an edjr-ish question.  Tell me a connection you have had to my PA hometown where I grew up.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

OK.  I'll try an edjr-ish question.  Tell me a connection you have had to my PA hometown where I grew up.

I once (ok, that's a lie) performed analingus on a woman from Wilkes Barre.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

This.  I'm a Newbie tribute band.  But I'm 25 years younger than the original Newbie and can still lick the young butts.

Impressive. :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I once (ok, that's a lie) performed analingus on a woman from Wilkes Barre.

Meh... points for knowing where I'm from but lots of people here know that.  Otherwise phayle, and the analingus is too easy a cop out.  Give me something more specific.  :cheers:

To me it doesn't matter what you call that weirdo. newbie, observer, junior, whatever it be, the output from that dude is bottom feeder stupid. And he really, really likes to show it off.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

To me it doesn't matter what you call that weirdo. newbie, observer, junior, whatever it be, the output from that dude is bottom feeder stupid. And he really, really likes to show it off.

And if anyone knows bottom feeder stupid... 🤣 After your asinine stunt following me around- you prolly shouldn’t judge.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And if anyone knows bottom feeder stupid... 🤣 After your asinine stunt following me around- you prolly shouldn’t judge.

It's interesting how so many folks here act when they post on a public forum and get responses. They say they are being stalked or followed or they are in your head. Yet, I haven't posted to your dumb comments in a long time and yet you choose to respond to me. 

You are another person who offers nothing of value. I learned that from reading your previous posts.

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You should’ve seen his weeklong meltdown when I said he was Seafoam. Lots of cursing and lies. Lol.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

You should’ve seen his weeklong meltdown when I said he was Seafoam. Lots of cursing and lies. Lol.

No meltdown. I just asked you to provide the details of the join date and the "perma ban" date. I bet I could do a quick search and figure out the lies you are telling. I'm just leaving it up to you to provide those dates?

Just now, sderk said:

No meltdown. I just asked you to provide the details of the join date and the "perma ban" date. I bet I could do a quick search and figure out the lies you are telling. I'm just leaving it up to you.

Obviously after being perma banned your posting history and profile as Seafoam was deleted. I can bump Rockford’s post again from shortly after your sderk handle arrived (a few days after Seafoam was banned) and you’ll see it was common knowledge you were that poster.

Would that help? :dunno:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Obviously after being perma banned your posting history and profile as Seafoam was deleted. I can bump Rockford’s post again from shortly after your sderk handle arrived (a few days after Seafoam was banned) and you’ll see it was common knowledge you were that poster.

Would that help? :dunno:

Ok. I'll look it up. You can accuse tons but have nothing. Just like all the Dems out there.

Just now, sderk said:

Ok. I'll look it up. You can accuse tons but have nothing. Just like all the Dems out there.

You are actually claiming to not have posted as Seafoam prior to your sderk handle? And everyone who remembers that is just nuts and you’re a new Bears fan with the same personality?

Just want to get this on record. Please be a man for once and answer.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You are actually claiming to not have posted as Seafoam prior to your sderk handle? And everyone who remembers that is just nuts and you’re a new Bears fan with the same personality?

Isn't there some capacity on this site to look up users? You really are just accusing and giving nothing. Nothing.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Isn't there some capacity on this site to look up users? You really are just accusing and giving nothing. Nothing.

Just pull up your big boy pants and act like a grown adult male instead of a fat preteen biich and answer the question. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ok. So a 10 second search shows Seafoam. Joined 8/13/2001. And Seafoam1. Joined 7/7/2017

In another thread you said he got banned a couple weeks after joining and that he is perma banned

My join date is 11/10/2018

Also, There has been posting after 8/1/2017 for seafoam1. So what is with all the make believe worlds you are living in? You can post threads of speculation all you want but put up or shut up.

I don't even care that Monkey Death Car got banned and came back as MDC.

MDCuck hammered again. 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just pull up your big boy pants and act like a grown adult male instead of a fat preteen biich and answer the question. :thumbsup:

You need to back up accusations like this. Looks like you have been proven wrong.

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

MDCuck hammered again. 

Wow. There isn't much left of him. Sderk for the win

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

You need to back up accusations like this. Looks like you have been proven wrong.

Actually I haven’t. But I’m not surprised to see the other aliases rush to the defensive or this alias. And you’ll notice Peefoam won’t answer a simple question. :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

He lives in an alternate reality where he’s never wrong. 

Just now, MDC said:

Actually I haven’t. But I’m not surprised to see the other aliases rush to the defensive or this alias. And you’ll notice Peefoam won’t answer a simple question. :thumbsup:

I am not an alias.  Wrong again.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I am not an alias.  Wrong again.

HT is Recliner Pilot. 12th Doosh is Flahawker. Sderk is Seafoam. I have no idea whether you’re an alias and don’t care. 

someone put a tent over this circus

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

He lives in an alternate reality where he’s never wrong. 

Why not just point out when I am wrong and make a case for it instead of taking a stance like that? Or don't comment at all.