The Observer

Trump's 4th of July celebration

So Trump is having fighter jets fly over and huge tanks on display.   The kicker is, the RNC is giving out tickets. What has always been a non-political bipartisan celebration of our country and its founding fathers is now likely to be a multi-million dollar political Trump rally. On the tax payer's dime.  MAGA!

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Oh shut the fock up newbie. Nobody cares. 

First response.  Apparently you do. :wave:

So giove me your official prediction.  Will Trump stay with tradition and make it be about America on its birthday?  Or will it be a Trump rally? That you and I paid for?

No one is allowed to look up at the jets unless they paid for a ticket.  🤣     This may be the dumbest whine ever at this site. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

First response.  Apparently you do. :wave:

So giove me your official prediction.  Will Trump stay with tradition and make it be about America on its birthday?  Or will it be a Trump rally? That you and I paid for?

I literally said shut the fock up. Nobody cares. 

In all honestly, loving your country is what Trump is all about, so it could be a Trump rally. :thumbsup:

he should go to africa on vacation and spend 100 million while cancelling fireworks for the marines.

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I literally said shut the fock up. Nobody cares. 

But you forgot that you're a piece of sh-t under my show and I don't care what you said.

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Gonna be focking awesome.  God bless this great country and president.

Would you have been cool paying for an Obama pep rally?

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No one is allowed to look up at the jets unless they paid for a ticket.  🤣     This may be the dumbest whine ever at this site. 

Cant look at the tanks or fireworks unless you have on a red hat.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But you forgot that you're a piece of sh-t under my show and I don't care what you said.

So you’re just essentially trying to say what I said? Yea. Good comeback there Ricky retardo 😂

Just now, Djgb13 said:

So you’re just essentially trying to say what I said? Yea. Good comeback there Ricky retardo 😂

No.  Simply laughing at you telling me to shut up.  You're the laughing stock of the board since the pro baseball player/surgeon stuff.  Also, a wimpy pussie telling a man of my stature to shut up is hilarious in and of itself.  :cheers:

• Thanks 1

The military parade is free because it is supplied by the Government, just like free healthcare. Free, free, free!

Liberals have no ground to biitch about the cost of this event.

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The military parade is free because it is supplied by the Government, just like free healthcare. Free, free, free!

Takes away from the money earmarked for illegals and tranny surgery for the military.  And abortion.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I haven't heard anyone biitching about the cost of the event.  The fact that the RNC is giving out tickets, and Trump's North Korea-style fleet of jets/tanks exhibition is leading people to think he's going to turn this into a Trump rally. Instead of what it has traditionally been. A celebration of our country.  And if he wants a Trump rally, he should be paying for it with his campaign donations.

Not going to name names, but you know who else ran concentration camps and held military parades in his own honor, don't you

RNC needs to get their hands on these 4th of July Nike shoes and give them out with the tickets for the celebration.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not going to name names, but you know who else ran concentration camps and held military parades in his own honor, don't you

:lol:

and there we have it!

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No.  Simply laughing at you telling me to shut up.  You're the laughing stock of the board since the pro baseball player/surgeon stuff.  Also, a wimpy pussie telling a man of my stature to shut up is hilarious in and of itself.  :cheers:

Lmfao! Your “stature”? Lmfao. Oh that’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know who you think you are but I can honestly say from the way you talk you’ve GOT to be the biggest pussie in real life. Omg this is too hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Good god I actually started choking I was laughing so hard 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

:lol:

and there we have it!

Oh, the military parade is something this dictator has always wanted.  His need to have his ego stroked is immense.

I hope to God newbie doesn’t go full blown retard and say he wishes Trump would catch a bullet to his head. He’s WAY too entertaining to get banned again 😂

I hope the dollars saved by having immigrants drink toilet water went to this event. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Don could take a dump on my grill Thursday and I still wouldn't vote for a democrat. 

I like the fighter jet and tank idea. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You lied about being married after she gave you the boot. Just as bad. 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Remember folks, Trump becoming POTUS has not affected newbie's life one iota.  🤣

I guess he wont mind another 4 years

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You lied about being married after she gave you the boot. Just as bad. 

You've lied twice in that very sentence.  Which is why you trail only djbg13 as the board's biggest liar.  :wave:

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh, the military parade is something this dictator has always wanted.  His need to have his ego stroked is immense.

You're just pissed that pride month is over. Multi millions of tax payer money laid out for all those events and parades.  But the money spent on the 4th angers you. Do you see why you're hilarious yet? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Remember folks, Trump becoming POTUS has not affected newbie's life one iota.  🤣

Personally, no.  Not a bit.  Doesn't mean I enjoy our company being an embarrassment on the world stage or the inhumane we treat children. Or the rampant racism of about 1/3rd of the country.  I'm a democrat. I care about more than just myself.  HTH

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You've lied twice in that very sentence.  Which is why you trail only djbg13 as the board's biggest liar.  :wave:

But you did lie about being married still. Face it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're just pissed that pride month is over. Multi millions of tax payer money laid out for all those events and parades.  But the money spent on the 4th angers you. Do you see why you're hilarious yet? 

Pride month caused me zero anxiety. Don't care about people who are different than I am. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But you did lie about being married still. Face it. 

Link?

That was a cute one RP used to use because he knew I was the most honest guy on the board. I was (and am) an open book.  I would always give him the date that I left and ask him to show one example of me lying or pretending to still be with my ex-wife after that date.   Like you, he failed every time.  LOL

Just now, The Observer said:

Pride month caused me zero anxiety. Don't care about people who are different than I am. 

You were complaining about tax dollars going towards the 4th of July celebration. But you have no qualms with tax dollars going towards gay pride events. Just pointing out where you're at. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Link?

Yes I do. It was proven a long time ago. Maybe I'll dig it out sometime. For now the point remains. You lied about being married. 

You were complaining about tax dollars going towards the 4th of July celebration. But you have no qualms with tax dollars going towards gay pride events. Just pointing out where you're at. 

Just shows what a damn moron you are.  I've explained it three times. I don't care how much money is spent if it's a celebration of America. Like it's always been in the past.

Just now, The Observer said:

Personally, no.  Not a bit.  Doesn't mean I enjoy our company being an embarrassment on the world stage or the inhumane we treat children. Or the rampant racism of about 1/3rd of the country.  I'm a democrat. I care about more than just myself.  HTH

So his tax plan hasn't affected you at all?  Paid exactly the same in taxes as a % of income as you would have under Obama?

You only care because Trump is POTUS.  Under Obama, you didn't give two shiits, just like AOC and the rest of the democrats.

27 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmfao! Your “stature”? Lmfao. Oh that’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know who you think you are but I can honestly say from the way you talk you’ve GOT to be the biggest pussie in real life. Omg this is too hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Good god I actually started choking I was laughing so hard 😂😂😂

It sounds like The newbserver is playing the internet tough guy role. What a loser.

Yes I do. It was proven a long time ago. Maybe I'll dig it out sometime. For now the point remains. You lied about being married. 

That was a cute one RP used to use because he knew I was the most honest guy on the board. I was (and am) an open book.  I would always give him the date that I left and ask him to show one example of me lying or pretending to still be with my ex-wife after that date.   Like you, he failed every time.  LOL

No.  You won't. It's something you'll use whenever I frustrate you and you'll fail to ever show an example. I've been through it with the other loser who was obsessed with me.