drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I think you mischaracterize what most of us think.  Personally, I can't stand Trump as a person.  And I didn't vote for him.  I didn't think he was competent to be President.  But the alternative was Hitlery.  I didn't think she was competent either but on top of that I don't agree with her about anything policy wise.  So, of the two I'm less bothered that Trump won.  But I don't trust him.  He says one thing while doing another, he back tracks and changes his mind on policy constantly, and he doesn't act presidential at all. 

All that being said, this little tangent is about whether Trump should be investigated based upon what I don't know.  I posted links that pretty clearly discredit the supposed rape allegation involving him and Epstein.  He rode on Epstein's plane once.  Should that warrant an investigation?  If so, where is the investigation of the thousands of others who rode on Epstein's plane? 

Please don't assume that just because I don't think we should constantly investigate a sitting President when there is no proof of wrongdoing that I approve of him and/or all of his actions and policies.  I don't.

The Dems have been trying to bring him down from the start. I remember on election night after he won there we people on the left saying they would look at impeachment. They can't accept defeat and I really hope the IG report will show how crooked Comey, Strzok, Page and others are including the truth about how they lied about the Steele Dossier.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's possible.  Seeing that along with my distrust of the man makes it hard to feel differently about it.

Nothing to do with the thread topic, but do you trust Barack Obama?

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m not sure if I’m all that annoyed or just more curious that people seriously believe I’m someone I know nothing about. It’s odd. 

As for TDS, I’m not obsessed like you think. I know of the people you refer to and I assure you I’m not the same. I admit that I can’t stand the man and that I e never liked him. I disliked him when I was very young too. He’s always come off as a terrible person to me and he represents almost everything I dislike in people. He has yet to do anything to change my opinion of him, in fact it’s become worse. 

I said you had a mild case, but who cares what your opinion of Trump is and why did you land in this backwater to tell us whether you like him or trust him.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Nothing to do with the thread topic, but do you trust Barack Obama?

Do I trust him now?  Sure, but why do I need to trust him right now?  Did I trust him while he was President?  I found him to be more trustworthy than most but I know he wasn't always that way.  I know it's foolish to trust any politician.  I respected Obama and felt he had the nation in his best interest.  I don't feel that way with Trump.

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I said you had a mild case, but who cares what your opinion of Trump is and why did you land in this backwater to tell us whether you like him or trust him.

It gets boring reading the same opinions.  Someone needs to break up the love fest occasionally.  Not only that but we cut through all the BS we started to actually have an honest discussion about Trump and what we want for the next election.  Since I mentioned my opinions on Trump I've seen a few people say that they don't like him and would vote for someone else if the right person presented themselves.  Before seeing that I would have thought they were all in of Trump no matter what.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Do I trust him now?  Sure, but why do I need to trust him right now?  Did I trust him while he was President?  I found him to be more trustworthy than most but I know he wasn't always that way.  I know it's foolish to trust any politician.  I respected Obama and felt he had the nation in his best interest.  I don't feel that way with Trump.

Okay, I am just trying to get a bead on where you stand as far as bias.

Obama flew pallets of cash to our sworn enemy, but you still trust him.

He helped sell uranium to Russia, but you still trust him.

He spied on American citizens via the FBI, CIA, and DOJ, and yet you trust him.

He used the IRS a a weapon against conservative citizens, but you trust him.

You can say you don't trust Trump. It's your right. But saying that you trust Obama shows me exactly what type of person you are.

• Like 3

Glad to see there a still a few reasonable conservatives on this board, and that I was wrong.  It’s hard to tell, when there’s a very vocal subset that seems to be pushing a bunch of bs right wing conspiracy theories, all the time. 

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Glad to see there a still a few reasonable conservatives on this board, and that I was wrong.  It’s hard to tell, when there’s a very vocal subset that seems to be pushing a bunch of bs right wing conspiracy theories, all the time. 

Well there is the Trump-Russia,  Kids in Cages,  LGBTQ nonsense always being spewed by the other side.  People on both sides at this site are pretty reasonable.   (When newbie is banned).

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Okay, I am just trying to get a bead on where you stand as far as bias.

Obama flew pallets of cash to our sworn enemy, but you still trust him.

He helped sell uranium to Russia, but you still trust him.

He spied on American citizens via the FBI, CIA, and DOJ, and yet you trust him.

He used the IRS a a weapon against conservative citizens, but you trust him.

You can say you don't trust Trump. It's your right. But saying that you trust Obama shows me exactly what type of person you are.

At the time Obama was President and I didn't pay near as much attention to politics, yes, I had a level of trust with him.  I didn't care as much back then, I was in my 20s and still learning about how politics can affect me.  I'm in my mid 30s now and am a business owner.  I pay more attention to politics and I care more.  I have never said that I approved of everything Obama did but I still have respect for him.  I never liked Bush either but I still have respect for him.

What kind of person am I?

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The nation of Islam maybe...but America..not a chance . He was raised to hate this place.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The nation of Islam maybe...but America..not a chance . He was raised to hate this place.

Yikes

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Great post. 

Barack Hussein Obama is a terrible stain on our great history. I hope they make a movie one day exposing all his shlt. From the Bath House to the White House - the muslim in disguise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why not? Everyone knew Epstein was a pedophile (convicted) and Trump once caught a ride on his plane. If they  investigated the pee-pee story, why would this be out of bounds? 

Ole mully knew not to touch that with a thousand foot pole. If there was something there they would have used it, but everything points towards the Clinton's specifically rapin bill clinton

I dunno, ask Loretta Fuddy about his birth certificate. She can verify it. :)

Nope ...died :( ...only one not to survive that crash. Shame 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm guessing you guys are big on the whole birther theory as well? 🙄

I base my opinions on words, his actions and the beliefs of his mentors.  

What do you go by ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I base my opinions on words, his actions and the beliefs of his mentors.  

What do you go by ?

Not conspiracy theories.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Just curious. Is it a crime to not report a crime? Or to not want to be involved?

Generally not, unless you are some kind of mandatory reporter (teacher, cop, etc.)

Would still be pretty scummy though. And that applies to everyone who knew and said noting, not just throwing possible stones at Trump here. 

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Did you fall for the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory?

:doh:

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Like a 15 year old girl on the high school QB

I wasn't sold on it originally and now based on the info I've seen it doesn't look like anything to make a stink about.  I believe more in there being some obstruction than anything else.  Regardless, I'm over it unless something can actually be proven.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I wasn't sold on it originally and now based on the info I've seen it doesn't look like anything to make a stink about.  I believe more in there being some obstruction than anything else.  Regardless, I'm over it unless something can actually be proven.

Wait...how can you obstruct a conspiracy theory ? 

• Like 1

Just now, drobeski said:

Wait...how can you obstruct a conspiracy theory ? 

You can obstruct an investigation into the theory.  Why one would do so if there is nothing there is beyond me though.  Trump is an idiot so I shouldn't be surprised.

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Nope, I grew up in Iowa. 

This explains a lot.  🤓

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Then what ?

Then what, what?  What do I go by?  I think the birther theory was dumb.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It gets boring reading the same opinions.  Someone needs to break up the love fest occasionally.  Not only that but we cut through all the BS we started to actually have an honest discussion about Trump and what we want for the next election.  Since I mentioned my opinions on Trump I've seen a few people say that they don't like him and would vote for someone else if the right person presented themselves.  Before seeing that I would have thought they were all in of Trump no matter what.

It gets boring reading the same opinions so you thought you'd pop in here, make posts and read your own opinions?  Weird.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

It gets boring reading the same opinions so you thought you'd pop in here, make posts and read your own opinions?  Weird.

Don't be so obtuse.  Of course not.  I was just changing up the conversation by throwing a different opinion in.  Do you go out of your way to be this way or is it just natural?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My criteria when voting for president. 

- Be male

- Be republican

- Be white

- Be straight

I think Trump will be my only option when voting for a president until 2024 rolls around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

My criteria when voting for president. 

- Be male

- Be republican

- Be white

- Be straight

I think Trump will be my only option when voting for a president until 2024 rolls around. 

At least you're honest.

I havent read the last couple pages, but its being reported that 2 guards cooked the books on the inmate checks and its backed up by surveillence video.  Moon landing?

46 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Then what, what?  What do I go by?  I think the birther theory was dumb.

You brought it up.

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Don't be so obtuse.  Of course not.  I was just changing up the conversation by throwing a different opinion in.  Do you go out of your way to be this way or is it just natural?

So this is a FBghey who wandered over here because one polluted message bored isn't enough?

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

So this is a FBghey who wandered over here because one polluted message bored isn't enough?

At this point, we might as well rename this place 6chan. 

54 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You can obstruct an investigation into the theory.  Why one would do so if there is nothing there is beyond me though.  Trump is an idiot so I shouldn't be surprised.

He didn't 

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

I think I've been a member on this site almost as long as I've been on FBG and rotoworld.  I never really posted in the political type forums until the last few years.  I never really cared about politics until I got in my 30's and Trump ran for President.