drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

16 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Trump has been investigated from every angle for 3 years. If the sleazy slimeballs found any dirt on him, we'd have heard about it.

We’ve heard about it, man. It’s why we are talking about it. You’ve just decided every charge directed at him is a lie. :dunno:

• Like 1

Here's some food for you Trump haters 

Trurrp was quoted in a Vanity Fair article about Epstein as saying I'I've known Jefffor lifteen years. Terrific guy.tt "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beeutiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5450513ce4b048855519f0da/t/5745c37e2b8dded5358a9c51/1464189835182/affidavit-of-edwards-exh-n-to-stm-undisputed-facts.pdf

:dunno::D

35 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Trump has been investigated from every angle for 3 years.

In fairness, so was Lance Armstrong, right?  

Just sayin

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

In fairness, so was Lance Armstrong, right?  

Just sayin

And Jeffrey Epstein 

6 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

And Jeffrey Epstein 

Not sure what you mean by this :huh:

33 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I’ll pay more attention to his posts

Take them to heart, you might learn something about bipartisanship. I doubt it , but you might. 

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

But Trump isn’t the type that would make a payoff... or...wait a sec

Soo... what you got that is fact? 

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Soo... what you got that is fact? 

It’s fact that 17+ women have accused Trump of sexual harassment or sexual assault. It’s also fact that there was a lawsuit filed claiming Trump and Epstein raped a 13 year old girl. It’s also fact that the lawsuit was dropped. It’s also a fact that there are numerous reports of Epstein hiring people whose job it was to silence his accusers. 

None of this makes Trump guilty of sexual assault, rape, or sexual harassment. Trump bragging about borderline sexual assault or harassment multiple times on tape doesn’t make him guilty of it either. 

But it all adds up in such a way that I don’t understand why anyone would think he shouldn’t be looked into in regards to this case. Do you feel they shouldn’t investigate Trump?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

They should investigate Trump, but they aren't going to find anything.

So you and I are in agreement on what they should do. 👍

6 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

It’s fact that 17+ women have accused Trump of sexual harassment or sexual assault. It’s also fact that there was a lawsuit filed claiming Trump and Epstein raped a 13 year old girl. It’s also fact that the lawsuit was dropped. It’s also a fact that there are numerous reports of Epstein hiring people whose job it was to silence his accusers. 

None of this makes Trump guilty of sexual assault, rape, or sexual harassment. Trump bragging about borderline sexual assault or harassment multiple times on tape doesn’t make him guilty of it either. 

But it all adds up in such a way that I don’t understand why anyone would think he shouldn’t be looked into in regards to this case. Do you feel they shouldn’t investigate Trump?

Dude. We read the memo. We know it tells you to implicate Trump. And just like the Russian memo, it will tell you to deny the facts when he gets exonerated.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

That's fine.  It's sad though that you don't realize that you are falling so easily for the liberal talking points.  Trump and Clinton.  Clinton and Trump.  Trump and Clinton and Trump and Clinton.  Pedophiles all $#@! Trumps actions with Epstein have been documented numerous times here, while Clinton had a Fast Pass on the jet to pedo island.  But hey, I'm sure the MSM will investigate that with the same ferocity as they will Trump's reporting Epstein to authorities.  Trump and Clinton.  Clinton and Trump.  :thumbsup:

They have lost it, Worms was always over the top for the left but, CBF used to be sort of normal..

When it comes out that Trump had nothing to do with Epstein's pedo history you won't hear a peep from these 2.  Not sure how you prove a negative but..

It's all a smoke screen to shield the huge list of Democrats that actually visited the Island and took multiple flights with this dude.  Not some BS from 1992 when Trump hooked up with a bunch of models in between marriages..  Something we assume all Billionaires do a few times in their lives.

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

They have lost it, Worms was always over the top for the left but, CBF used to be sort of normal..

When it comes out that Trump had nothing to do with Epstein's pedo history you won't hear a peep from these 2.  Not sure how you prove a negative but..

It's all a smoke screen to shield the huge list of Democrats that actually visited the Island and took multiple flights with this dude.  Not some BS from 1992 when Trump hooked up with a bunch of models in between marriages..  Something we assume all Billionaires do a few times in their lives.

I want to be a billionaire.  :(

46 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

So now you're quoting Bruno Mars? 

I am?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I am?  :dunno:

[Bruno Mars:]
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

[Chorus:]
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

[Travis "Travie" Mccoy:]
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
Give Travie a wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had sh-t
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months since I've single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than fema did
Yeah can't forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go I'm a have my own theme music

Oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire

I'll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twentys [? ] completely separate
And yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatevers left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad! 

6 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
Give Travie a wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had sh-t
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months since I've single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than fema did
Yeah can't forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go I'm a have my own theme music

I'll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twentys [? ] completely separate
And yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatevers left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad! 

posty/ never heard of it \posty

2 hours ago, Reality said:

It's all a smoke screen to shield the huge list of Democrats that actually visited the Island and took multiple flights with this dude.  Not some BS from 1992 when Trump hooked up with a bunch of models in between marriages..  Something we assume all Billionaires do a few times in their lives.

You’re thick as molasses, son. I’ve said about twenty times now that all those Ds, Clinton, Richardson, Mitchell, and who ever else, can all fock off and should all go to prison if the allegations against them are proven. :doh:

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re thick as molasses, son. I’ve said about twenty times now that all those Ds, Clinton, Richardson, Mitchell, and who ever else, can all fock off and should all go to prison if the allegations against them are proven. :doh:

You should read through this thread, you are obviously only focused on Trump..  With no real evidence..  It's weird that you don't get that.

But, that's kind of your thing..

:dunno:

How come liberals all of a sudden think trump is the one going around killing people? They refused to believe the clintons could evenly possibly have anything to do with this. It’s blowing my mind 🤦🏻‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

How come liberals all of a sudden think trump is the one going around killing people? They refused to believe the clintons could evenly possibly have anything to do with this. It’s blowing my mind 🤦🏻‍♂️

Because they are not in touch with reality.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

What do you think this is, the octagon?

That said, thank you for making it clear to me that he is your leader. I’ll pay more attention to his posts, and less attention to...the lesser posters on your side of the debate going forward. 

I'm a somebody on a lightly-trafficked FF message bored.  :wub:

2 hours ago, Reality said:

I don't think they see my point.  I am not advocating Trump get a pass; his connections should be investigated.  I implied as much in my initial post.  The point is that the left and leftist MSM are using "Trump and Clinton" to try to equate the two behaviors in peoples' minds, and more importantly, attack Trump in the court of public opinion.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm a somebody on a lightly-trafficked FF message bored.  :wub:

I don't think they see my point.  I am not advocating Trump get a pass; his connections should be investigated.  I implied as much in my initial post.  The point is that the left and leftist MSM are using "Trump and Clinton" to try to equate the two behaviors in peoples' minds, and more importantly, attack Trump in the court of public opinion.

From what little I have read it seems that there is a slight chance that Trump did something illegal and a probable/likely chance that bill clinton did something illegal.

I am not following this too much though and in fact this is my first post in the thread.

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

From what little I have read it seems that there is a slight chance that Trump did something illegal and a probable/likely chance that bill clinton did something illegal.

I am not following this too much though and in fact this is my first post in the thread.

That's a very good summary of my understanding.  :cheers:

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Who said he killed anybody? The list of powerful people who would like to see Epstein dead was probably very long 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Who said he killed anybody? The list of powerful people who would like to see Epstein dead was probably very long 

The most likely scenario is that Epstein thought of the people that he was protecting as his friends, along with the fact that he lived a life of luxury.

If he was to stay alive he would be labeled a pedo in prison and very well may have to turn on his friends, so he took his own life at the very first opportunity available.

I put this scenario as 75% likely, the murder scenario at 20%, and a 5% likely-hood that he was abducted by aliens who left a body double back in prison.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The most likely scenario is that Epstein thought of the people that he was protecting as his friends, along with the fact that he lived a life of luxury.

If he was to stay alive he would be labeled a pedo in prison and very well may have to turn on his friends, so he took his own life at the very first opportunity available.

I put this scenario as 75% likely, the murder scenario at 20%, and a 5% likely-hood that he was abducted by aliens who left a body double back in prison.

How ya liking the anal probe now Jeff? 

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Agreed. It’s weird he was left alone and not on suicide watch but most likely some dumbasses figured well he’s a pedo so what’s the harm if he kills himself? Not thinking there’s a ton of other pedo creeps that he could’ve taken down with him 

Just want to point out that while Skids is a prominent poster on this here lightly trafficked message bored, I am still the number one rated poster. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just want to point out that while Skids is a prominent poster on this here lightly trafficked message bored, I am still the number one rated poster. 

World's tallest midget says what?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh bro there’s ALOT of liberals saying Trump was the one who killed him. Cause “trump had a lot to lose and he’s the one in power right now” 

21 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh bro there’s ALOT of liberals saying Trump was the one who killed him. Cause “trump had a lot to lose and he’s the one in power right now” 

Well not I. I suspect the conspiracy goes far deeper than some bullsh1t political figureheads—right or left.

But also he probably just offed himself and some dumbass prison guards figured “meh, who will really care?”

25 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

World's tallest midget says what?

Hey! Show some respect for the title if not the man. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree that you are the greatest dumbass. Well done :clap:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree that you are the greatest dumbass. Well done :clap:

Oh goody. I was wondering when Cucky Spice was going to come my way. Here we go! 

I'm not sure who all would be in deep trouble from Epstein but it wouldn't surprise me if everyone involved worked together to keep it quiet and make it go away.  That would include Trump and Clinton if they were involved.  Doesn't look good for Clinton at all and Trump seems to have enough connections to Epstein, along with his own history, to warrant an investigation.

I'm sure the Trump supporters will blast me for this but I don't know how anyone could ignore Trump's possible involvement.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure who all would be in deep trouble from Epstein but it wouldn't surprise me if everyone involved worked together to keep it quiet and make it go away.  That would include Trump and Clinton if they were involved.  Doesn't look good for Clinton at all and Trump seems to have enough connections to Epstein, along with his own history, to warrant an investigation.

I'm sure the Trump supporters will blast me for this but I don't know how anyone could ignore Trump's possible involvement.

Trump has a history of having sex with underage girls?  If you say so Newbie.  :wacko: