Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

This sick fock continues to win races.

I have a dream. That one day, we all tune into the Olympics and see every woman's competition be filled with men with wigs on. MLK would be proud.

• Haha 1

I wonder when Modelo will start making commercials supporting this wacky sh!t.

Modelo supports female athletes everywhere who have a fighting spirit ...and a c0ck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I wonder when Modelo will start making commercials supporting this wacky sh!t.

Modelo supports female athletes everywhere who have a fighting spirit ...and a c0ck.

Hahhaa. Trojen should come out with adds using this dude. Show him with wig on crossing the finish line with his arms raised showing his hairy armpits and 3 day old stubble and come out with their slogan: "Trojen Man..." 

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And I'm laughing my a$$ off. Those women who support this crap are supporting actual women getting screwed out of their records, medals, etc.

Yep. I, for one, have ZERO sympathy for women on this because they are mostly the ones that are helping this "movement".

All this does is affect women's activities.  These trannies can't compete in men's sports so now they're going to take over the women's sports.

It has purple hair, so it must be celebrated!  It's the Megan Rapinoe of trannies. 

I wonder if he just signs up for every single women's race on the planet and simply goes to as many as he can.

Just now, sderk said:

I wonder if he just signs up for every single women's race on the planet and simply goes to as many as he can.

Of course he does.  I bet he even goes home and brags that he "dominated" the race.  What a bag of sh#t.  Can't compete with men, so take over the women's sport.

I would be willing to turn a blind eye to any tranny that tries out for the Women's National Soccer team.  I am sick of them.

Look at those thighs. :wub:

Looks like a male speed skater.

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I would be willing to turn a blind eye to any tranny that tries out for the Women's National Soccer team.  I am sick of them.

Just put the men's team in wigs after they get bounced.

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep. I, for one, have ZERO sympathy for women on this because they are mostly the ones that are helping this "movement".

All this does is affect women's activities.  These trannies can't compete in men's sports so now they're going to take over the women's sports.

Some of us have daughters that may be forced to compete against these turds. :nono:

Well, not mine since I live in a place that hasn't gone PC-retarded.... but the principal of the thing. Plenty of girls/women didn't train hard just to have this happen to them.

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, I agree.  It's terrible.

Maybe parents should leave their daughters out of organized sports. Just do sports on their own for fun. Then, a few years from now schools can have women's sports teams made up of 2-3 trannies playing against other schools with their couple trannies.

8 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I've made a ton betting on this freak :first:

What were the odds you got?

It focking hilarious......🤣

It's an easy fix. 3rd gender....called freak. They have their own class for competitions. No women and no men, just freaks compete.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's an easy fix. 3rd gender....called freak. They have their own class for competitions. No women and no men, just freaks compete.

Might get more traction if the word "freak" were revised....  😂

This Is just another byproduct of social engineering! 

Where does this fit in with the women are equal to men argument?

13 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

This Is just another byproduct of social engineering! 

Where does this fit in with the women are equal to men argument?

Feminists are divided on this issue, it's where the half insane split off from the full blown bonkers.

One of the half insane ones had a moment of clarity, came to her senses briefly, and got booted from Twitter. I'll try to find a link.

edit: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-48366184