Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Newtown resident takes on Beto during campaign visit

Hahaha. It's a little like she's pulling a  'right back atcha lefties' bit. 'Let's how you like it'. :lol:

28 minutes ago, sderk said:

Hahaha. It's a little like she's pulling a  'right back atcha lefties' bit. 'Let's how you like it'. :lol:

you should date her

• Haha 1

I think it's hilarious how you can hear a lady complain to this woman that she's not allowing Beto to speak, but every time you hear Beto's voice, he's trying to get someone to remove her.  He had no intention of listening to her or answering her question because he knows he has no answer.  You see, at events where people try to shout down conservative talk, all they do is shout epithets and when they're asked to ask a question or discuss with what they disagree with, they either shout louder or walk away.  Beto simply wanted her removed because he had no answer.

Ladies and gentlemen on the Left, THAT is the basic definition of bigotry.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think it's hilarious how you can hear a lady complain to this woman that she's not allowing Beto to speak, but every time you hear Beto's voice, he's trying to get someone to remove her.  He had no intention of listening to her or answering her question because he knows he has no answer.  You see, at events where people try to shout down conservative talk, all they do is shout epithets and when they're asked to ask a question or discuss with what they disagree with, they either shout louder or walk away.  Beto simply wanted her removed because he had no answer.

Ladies and gentlemen on the Left, THAT is the basic definition of bigotry.

It's what the left does. Someone like Shapiro would have actually addressed her questions.

So....how will the left label her? White supremacist or homophobe? What is the go to here, cant debate her points, have to label her so what its going to be?

• Like 1

If only there were a safe space conservatives could go where they wouldn’t have to hear gun control proposals :(

Beto is a beaner wannabe f@ggot. 

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

If only there were a safe space conservatives could go where they wouldn’t have to hear gun control proposals :(

I think you're in the wrong thread. Did you even watch the video?  I don't think it's gun control proposals that are the problem. The problem is not recognizing the real problem.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think you're in the wrong thread. Did you even watch the video?  I don't think it's gun control proposals that are the problem. The problem is not recognizing the real problem.

Hence, the left. It's their job to misdirect. What are they even running on these days?? No Trump in 2020. Then what?

I want a black or woman and I demand it!!

Fvcking crazy shlt.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

If only people would comply without objection to the elimination of their rights :(

Fixed

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Now you sound like a beta cuck SJW type :(

That might work to silence people, and I know its a leftist go to, but not going to work here....so whats next? More name calling? AM I a "russian asset" yet?.....Or is it violence for you next?

I hope the last resort is actual meaningful debate, but I have not seen that from the left yet so I wont hold out hope

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That might work to silence people, and I know its a leftist go to, but not going to work here....so whats next? More name calling? AM I a "russian asset" yet?.....Or is it violence for you next?

I hope the last resort is actual meaningful debate, but I have not seen that from the left yet so I wont hold out hope

A meaningful debate on what?

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

A meaningful debate on what?

On the impetus for people to comply without objection to the elimination of their rights

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

There is.....its called the Constitution. 

• Like 3

Shouid have kicked that Cuck in the balls that tried to quiet her. And she's right. If he's so concerned about gun violence he should go to Chicago. He's just going to blame it on the cops and racism,  but at least he would be at the focal point of the problem. Instead he goes to southern Connecticut and speaks to an echo chamber. She was great. 

6 hours ago, Herbivore said:

you should date her

If I did nail her it would be 100x better than anything you ever had. Including your family members.

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Why do we have other Beto is a cuck loser quitter threads when this one does nicely? :dunno:

Don’t you think maybe you guys are a little too fixated that this even rates with you? Even democrats obviously don’t give a sh1t about the guy :wacko:

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Don’t you think maybe you guys are a little too fixated that this even rates with you? Even democrats obviously don’t give a sh1t about the guy :wacko:

True. He didn't sell like he thought he would. Not saying he was a poor candidate either. Just not his time. Warren is just adding by subtraction. It has to be her.