Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Remember some good Ethiopian jokes?

Recommended Posts

I know some of you are around the same age.

Remember when Ethiopian jokes were a thing?

 

Have you ever tasted Ethiopian food?

Neither have they.

 

What do Ethiopian children do for fun?

Draw pictures of food.

 

What do you call a Ethiopian family portrait?

A bar code

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow those would not be allowed today

define "allowed" and by whom?  

If i recall these were junior high school years.

Not sure I ever heard them used on TV/movies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, edjr said:

define "allowed" and by whom?  

If i recall these were junior high school years.

Not sure I ever heard them used on TV/movies

I dont know, I thought there might have been a book

my fav one was visual where you pull out the skin on your neck and ask what is this?

an Ethopian with a grain of rice stuck in their throat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TimmySmith said:

We 80's kids were topical, while the rest of the world was still making fun of blacks and pollocks.

Good way to put it. I know I have made a NASA jokes thread here too.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why can't ethiopians take medicine?

have to take on full stomach

 

why was the baby ethiopian crying?

midlife crisis

 

what do ethiopians do at night?

starve

 

whats difference between jeans and ethiopian?

jeans have only one fly on them

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

what can't ethiopians take medicine?

have to take on full stomach

 

why was the baby ethiopian crying?

midlife crisis

 

what do ethiopians do at night?

starve

 

whats difference between jeans and ethiopian?

jeans have only one fly on them

 

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

 

whats difference between jeans and ethiopian?

jeans have only one fly on them

 

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont know, I thought there might have been a book

my fav one was visual where you pull out the skin on your neck and ask what is this?

an Ethopian with a grain of rice stuck in their throat

Yeah, I remember that.  Just awful.  There was also the variant where you said Waiter, can I get another fork?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many Ethiopians can fit in a Volkswagen Beetle?

All of them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, posty said:

What was the score between USA and Ethiopia in soccer?

USA 8 ... Ethiopia Didn't!

Now we know that's a lie, USA can't score 8 in a year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×