Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

I woke up with a stuffed nose (not coke related this time). sneezing, coughing all day.   Damn you Fauci

I tested positive today 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You should have got 6 more jabs

rip

I’m probably gonna die.

20 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

I tested positive today 

For what? 🤣🤣

It's a bummer we pushed this stuff on young adults and children. :(

29 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's a bummer we pushed this stuff on young adults and children. :(

I’m sure @nobody will say, “of course you found something wrong with it,” but 2 key things:

It’s a study of VAERS which clearly says it can’t determine a causal relationship in the first place

Biggest issue with their methods to me is that they just made up an “underreporting” factor

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Another worthless study.

Yup, authored by Peter McCullough so can pretty much guarantee it

The only thing studies are good for is providing examples of faulty studies

Unless it says what we want it to say, of course.

Harvard announced that next years class are required to get the clot shot. Faculty and staff are exempt. Good to know the kids graduating Harvard and who will most likely become influential in all of our institution's,  will be total sheep. 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:33 PM, BirdGang said:

It’s election season, are the Libs bringing back Covid ?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 1:12 PM, nobody said:

The only thing studies are good for is providing examples of faulty studies

👍 MMGW 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Oh boy.

Oh, it worked in a Petri dish?  SMH, that video is probably from April 2020 or something.  Unfortunately studies in actual people have shown it to be ineffective, let alone a “cure.”

Since some of the recent posts seem to be in the “never forget” category, remember when you believed this garbage article that claimed there was no increase in total deaths?  Yeah, you probably should’ve stopped posting in this thread after that.  The funny thing is I know how much you hate me, but it was responding to this garbage article that inspired me to start posting in the Geek Club.

On 11/27/2020 at 12:11 PM, Reality said:

Covid simply isn't that serious, a now removed Johns Hopkins article. You know, science and stuff..

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

According to new data, the U.S. currently ranks first in total COVID-19 cases, new cases per day and deaths. Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Hopkins, critically analyzed the effect of COVID-19 on U.S. deaths using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in her webinar titled “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data.”

From mid-March to mid-September, U.S. total deaths have reached 1.7 million, of which 200,000, or 12% of total deaths, are COVID-19-related. Instead of looking directly at COVID-19 deaths, Briand focused on total deaths per age group and per cause of death in the U.S. and used this information to shed light on the effects of COVID-19.

She explained that the significance of COVID-19 on U.S. deaths can be fully understood only through comparison to the number of total deaths in the United States. 

After retrieving data on the CDC website, Briand compiled a graph representing percentages of total deaths per age category from early February to early September, which includes the period from before COVID-19 was detected in the U.S. to after infection rates soared. 

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same. 

“The reason we have a higher number of reported COVID-19 deaths among older individuals than younger individuals is simply because every day in the U.S. older individuals die in higher numbers than younger individuals,” Briand said.

Briand also noted that 50,000 to 70,000 deaths are seen both before and after COVID-19, indicating that this number of deaths was normal long before COVID-19 emerged. Therefore, according to Briand, not only has COVID-19 had no effect on the percentage of deaths of older people, but it has also not increased the total number of deaths. 

These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.

This comes as a shock to many people. How is it that the data lie so far from our perception? 

To answer that question, Briand shifted her focus to the deaths per causes ranging from 2014 to 2020. There is a sudden increase in deaths in 2020 due to COVID-19. This is no surprise because COVID-19 emerged in the U.S. in early 2020, and thus COVID-19-related deaths increased drastically afterward.

Analysis of deaths per cause in 2018 revealed that the pattern of seasonal increase in the total number of deaths is a result of the rise in deaths by all causes, with the top three being heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia.

“This is true every year. Every year in the U.S. when we observe the seasonal ups and downs, we have an increase of deaths due to all causes,” Briand pointed out.

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/12/2024 at 5:42 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

"when I went into the coma after the vax."  🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's what I call safe & effective.

Amy Schumer now realizes the jab is a disaster. She's got VAIDS.

"Some people are scared of getting the vaccine," she told the volunteers. "But I was like, I don't care what's in there. Shoot it in my p—, I don't care."

Yeah, dummy. I bet you wish you were smart enough to care before you made the mistake of your life. Now your a cabbage patch looking freak.

• Haha 1

But it was safe & effective. There is no such thing as 'small' heart or brain conditions. 

• Like 1