Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What was Trump's involvement in getting a vaccine?  I'm honestly curious.

Operation warp speed

Look it up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

He suckered you good tho. When does he drop the bombshell and win bigly? :first: 

Suckered me all the way killing it in the Market, lowering my taxes and seeing my homes value go up 70% in the past 3 years.  :lol:

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Was a video from 2019

Thanks for the info. Can I please have a link for reference? I googed the video, but I can't find it posted last year.

38 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Thanks for the info. Can I please have a link for reference? I googed the video, but I can't find it posted last year.

If that were a video of Trump from 2019 the left wing would still run with it. Like “very fine people” , no matter how many times it’s debunked. 

I liked the Corona lockdown. It was one of the best things that happened to me. I did a lot of house renovation and progressed in my Spanish due to this maderalocal.com. Watched every movie I planned to watch, read a lot. Yeah, it was a time of my life. 

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If that were a video of Trump from 2019 the left wing would still run with it. Like “very fine people” , no matter how many times it’s debunked. 

I really haven't seen it posted prior to 2020. I'm skeptical to believe anything without seeing it with my own eyes, since we've been lied to so much.

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What was Trump's involvement in getting a vaccine?  I'm honestly curious.

I went with operation shut you up. 

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I went with operation shut you up. 

You ok?  You seem so angry so often.  Relax.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You don’t. Ignorance is bliss. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t. Ignorance is bliss. 

I don't think you realize how deranged this place has looked since the election.  Any person that is not far right can see the entertainment value this place offers right now.  It's similar to how you would have enjoyed looking at FBG after Trump won.  I don't expect you to actually see it though and I'm sure you'll have some great comeback.  I wouldn't expect anything less.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think you realize how deranged this place has looked since the election.  Any person that is not far right can see the entertainment value this place offers right now.  It's similar to how you would have enjoyed looking at FBG after Trump won.  I don't expect you to actually see it though and I'm sure you'll have some great comeback.  I wouldn't expect anything less.

I’ve never had an account and spent less than a total of 30 minutes in my lifetime at FBG, so I don’t know much about what goes on over there other than the fact that it’s mostly lefties. I’m curious, since you’re a middle of the road guy, were you laughing at and posting about how entertaining those guys were for the last 4 years? Were you telling them how deranged they were?

Just now, Gladiators said:

I’ve never had an account and spent less than a total of 30 minutes in my lifetime at FBG, so I don’t know much about what goes on over there other than the fact that it’s mostly lefties. I’m curious, since you’re a middle of the road guy, we’re you laughing at and posting about how entertaining those guys were for the last 4 years? We’re you telling them how deranged they were?

Of course not, dude is simple and a clown. I'm amazed people attempt a back and forth with him.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Of course not, dude is simple and a clown. I'm amazed people attempt a back and forth with him.

Go cry about it, saddle bags.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’ve never had an account and spent less than a total of 30 minutes in my lifetime at FBG, so I don’t know much about what goes on over there other than the fact that it’s mostly lefties. I’m curious, since you’re a middle of the road guy, were you laughing at and posting about how entertaining those guys were for the last 4 years? We’re you telling them how deranged they were?

I did with some of them.  Never really felt the need to most of the time.  Gradually I went there less and less and then eventually got suspended.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Go cry about it, saddle bags.

Nah, I'm good, middle of the road guy who didn't really pay attention when Obama was in charge. 

:rolleyes:

Clown.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I did with some of them.  Never really felt the need to most of the time.  Gradually I went there less and less and then eventually got suspended.

I would have been surprised if you said that you did, which is the reason most here don’t believe you’re a middle of the road guy.

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's like a cat toying with a dead mouse... have to do something with the paws when bored. 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Nah, I'm good, middle of the road guy who didn't really pay attention when Obama was in charge. 

Clown.

WTF does that have to do with being middle of the road or not?  Seriously, you guys try too hard to make arguments.  Who gives a sh1t about Obama anymore?

46 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So back to operation warp speed... you never heard of it until I told you about it ? 

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Clown.

Complete clown. You know hawkeye has never had a hard day in his life. That’s why he had to make up all the Corona victims he knew. 

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So back to operation warp speed... you never heard of it until I told you about it ? 

I hadn't and so I looked it up like you suggested.  Thanks.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Dignuff. Or maybe Shoby? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Complete clown. You know hawkeye has never had a hard day in his life. That’s why he had to make up all the Corona victims he knew. 

I never once claimed to have a hard life.  I'm very fortunate to live the life I live and try not to take it for granted.  I have never made up one COVID victim.  When I joke around on here I make sure it's well known, otherwise I actually mean what I post.  When I don't know something or understand it, I ask.  When I'm wrong I admit it.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I never once claimed to have a hard life.  I'm very fortunate to live the life I live and try not to take it for granted.  I have never made up one COVID victim.  When I joke around on here I make sure it's well known, otherwise I actually mean what I post.  When I don't know something or understand it, I ask.  When I'm wrong I admit it.

Yeah, everyone in your Iowa burgh is coming down with the Corona, yet you’re clueless about the vaccine. Nobody knows more people that have had it than you. Yet you’re oblivious. Then why were you running your trap so much about it before if you don’t know anything? Or is that just when it suits you? Your act is tired. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Absolutely stunning. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, everyone in your Iowa burgh is coming down with the Corona, yet you’re clueless about the vaccine. Nobody knows more people that have had it than you. Yet you’re oblivious. Then why were you running your trap so much about it before if you don’t know anything? Or is that just when it suits you? Your act is tired. 

He's never heard of operation warp speed or the vaccine.

These are your biden voters right here. Completely clueless about the world around them other than what the media force feeds them. 

The worst is they come here just like rusty spouting their talking points having no idea how stupid they actually look.

It's a sad state of affairs in america. The wealth of knowledge these guy have in the palm of their hands but they chose ignorance.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My God, you are such a tool.  Look at the numbers in Iowa, specifically eastern Iowa, they're very high.  It doesn't take much to know a lot of people who have had it.  The fact that you can't comprehend how someone could know so many people who have tested positive makes you oblivious.  Stay biased and stay stubborn though.  You try to act so smart but you continue to prove to me that you're just another internet tough guy, moron.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big time. Shonuff... bore

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

These are your biden voters right here. Completely clueless about the world around them other than what the media force feeds them. 

The worst is they come here just like rusty spouting their talking points having no idea how stupid they actually look.

It's a sad state of affairs in america. The wealth of knowledge these guy have in the palm of their hands but the chose ignorance.

He's heard of it, he's just a liar.. Just your typical leftist hack liar. He couldn't dare bring himself to give any credit to Trump. 

Pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's a sad state of affairs in america. The wealth of knowledge these guy have in the palm of their hands but the chose ignorance.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...  when did I say I never heard of a vaccine?  I just wasn't familiar with term operation warp speed.

Well done, making stuff up and trying to start another argument.  More making something of nothing from one of the usual suspects.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My God, you are such a tool.  Look at the numbers in Iowa, specifically eastern Iowa, they're very high.  It doesn't take much to know a lot of people who have had it.  The fact that you can't comprehend how someone could know so many people who have tested positive makes you oblivious.  Stay biased and stay stubborn though.  You try to act so smart but you continue to prove to me that you're just another internet tough guy, moron.

Then why are you so ignorant about the vaccine? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

He's heard of it, he's just a liar.. Just your typical leftist hack liar. He couldn't dare bring himself to give any credit to Trump. 

Pathetic. 

Are you, cdub and hardcore all the same person?  It's as if you're all paddling the same douche canoe.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why are you so ignorant about the vaccine? 

I knew about the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccines.  Heard that they are over 90% effective.  Read a few more details about them as well.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I knew about the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccines.  Heard that they are over 90% effective.  Read a few more details about them as well.

Ok Dig-nuff

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You really do get worked up easily, don't you?

Yeah, I’m bouncing off the walls over here over what you have to say 

• Sad 1

So hawkeye either pretended not to know or really didn't know and is trying to save face.

Either way a very bad look. Sad.

• Thanks 1