Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That's what the Iowa governor did.  It didn't help either.  Iowa became one of the states with the highest positive rates.

You guys ever get the voting issues in the democratic primary straightened out? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You guys ever get the voting issues in the democratic primary straightened out? 

That was a bad look for the state.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That was a bad look for the state.

At least we know that there are no issues with the voting process. You guys really cleared that up for the rest of us. 

34 minutes ago, DonS said:

What activities in CA haven't been banned yet? 

I hear that taking a dump on a SF sidewalk is still cool.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

I thought it was a fad like break dancing but this shLt is here to stay.

These vaccines are hilarious. I know one that’s 99% effective and you feel better in about a week. It’s called life, just live your life and it works, no need to take anything. It won’t work for 1% of you and you may be hospitalized and die from complications, but hey 99% is better than what all the vaccines say.

28 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

These vaccines are hilarious. I know one that’s 99% effective and you feel better in about a week. It’s called life, just live your life and it works, no need to take anything. It won’t work for 1% of you and you may be hospitalized and die from complications, but hey 99% is better than what all the vaccines say.

Nonsense poopy pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Nonsense poopy pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No lie! My magic remedy works, I just click my heels together 3 times and within 2 weeks 99% of patients feel better! You can’t prove it doesn’t work so it works! 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

No lie! My magic remedy works, I just click my heels together 3 times and within 2 weeks 99% of patients feel better! You can’t prove it doesn’t work so it works! 

I have never had an internet beat down that badly. I concede :(

29 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You mean 99% of people don’t die, not 99% of people “feel better”

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You mean 99% of people don’t die, not 99% of people “feel better”

No they feel better and are back to normal after a week or two. Just 3 heel clicks that’s all it takes. I can prove it, just tell me the next person you know that gets coronavirus, I will click my heels and I’ll bet you they feel better in a matter of a couple weeks.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

No they feel better and are back to normal after a week or two. Just 3 heel clicks that’s all it takes. I can prove it, just tell me the next person you know that gets coronavirus, I will click my heels and I’ll bet you they feel better in a matter of a couple weeks.

Don’t make that bet with Hawkeye.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It’s not 99%.  And a couple of weeks is a long time to be hospitalized 

Just now, Gladiators said:

Don’t make that bet with Hawkeye.

He’s just been a little depressed Joe banned him from his safe space that’s all he has. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t know what the actual numbers are but I really don’t think 99% are back to normal. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t know what the actual numbers are but I really don’t think 99% are back to normal. 

In my area for awhile it was 20% got hospitalized.   And many of those were under 40

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

In my area for awhile it was 20% got hospitalized.   And many of those were under 40

No chance.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I know there are a decent amount of people who have complications after they test positive. My brother-in-law recovered and went back to work then somehow ended up losing his sense of smell. 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yea nah not even close.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Needing to be Hospitalized is rare, vast majority get over it like they would get over any flu or cold, by laying in bed and drinking fluids til it passes. Now, if you count “hospitalized” as every hypochondriac that gets a cough and goes to get checked out fearing covid, getting a positive test (that has proven to be false like half the time) to bump up the hospitals covid stats for grants and funding and then stays out of fear and gets milked for obscene bills, well then yes it’s a lot more. If I run a hospital and someone walks through my door there’s no chance I let them leave if I can help it. That’s how business works. If you own a convenience store would you tell someone they don’t need a snickers and can of soda?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you live in an old folk's home in NYC? :lol:

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I sh1t in the woods twice yesterday while golfing. Not a lot of leaves for cover these days 😊

Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won’t be ‘a walk in the park’

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/covid-vaccine-cdc-should-warn-people-the-side-effects-from-shots-wont-be-walk-in-the-park-.html

now they are trying to convince people to not get the stupid focking shot and make it last forever :wall:

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Our ancestors would never believe how big a puzzles we have become. 

I always hate it when you finish and there’s a piece missing. 🤬

4 hours ago, edjr said:

I sh1t in the woods twice yesterday while golfing. Not a lot of leaves for cover these days 😊

What was the wiping situation? I need a lot of paper and at least 2 wet wipes or I can’t go.

17 hours ago, nobody said:

People keep posting this.  The obvious answer is going to be that they lifted the first lockdown too soon.

Maybe we don't need any lockdowns? J. Biden seems to think so...

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/biden-and-friends-busted-partying-and-singing-without-masks-or-social-distancing-at-joes-elite-birthday-bash/

6 hours ago, tanatastic said:

What was the wiping situation? I need a lot of paper and at least 2 wet wipes or I can’t go.

Was playing golf at Foxwoods, maybe 8 years ago (I remember because my son wasnt born yet)  and my buddy had to sh1t real bad, so he ran off into the woods with his golf towel. When we got back home, I put a roll of TP in my bad, in a ziplock freezer bag.  Never needed it once since, but this weekend I did.  Was focking GLORIOUS!@

31 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Rules for thee, not for me.....  that is the politicians mentality across the board, not exclusive to Democrats, they are just apparently less afraid to show it.

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Many lol ... 

48 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rules for thee, not for me..... 

Like how Trump complains about immigrants but hires visa workers and illegals and got his in laws citizenship through chain migration. Or how he complained about the federal debt but rang up trillions in office. Or how he blamed the Baltimore riots on Obungler but said riots on his watch were Biden’s fault. Or ... 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Like how Trump complains about immigrants but hires visa workers and illegals and got his in laws citizenship through chain migration. Or how he complained about the federal debt but rang up trillions in office. Or how he blamed the Baltimore riots on Obungler but said riots on his watch were Biden’s fault. Or ... 

But TRUMP!!! 🤬

:lol:

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

But TRUMP!!! 🤬

:lol:

He’s the most shameless transparent hypocrite I’ve ever seen, so ... :dunno: 

He suckered you good tho. When does he drop the bombshell and win bigly? :first: 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Remember when he gave Obama crap for golfing too much, said he'd be too busy working to golf and then golfed more than Obama?

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

He’s the most shameless transparent hypocrite I’ve ever seen, so ... :dunno: 

He suckered you good tho. When does he drop the bombshell and win bigly? :first: 

Wiped ISIS out in record time, and got us to a vaccine for a new virus in record time. Truly amazing 👏 

Meanwhile Joe's just hoping he can make it to the sh!tter in time.. 

But you go girl!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Wiped ISIS out in record time, and got us to a vaccine for a new virus in record time. Truly amazing 👏 

But you go girl!

What was Trump's involvement in getting a vaccine?  I'm honestly curious.

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

But you go girl!

Joe may surprise you. He did kick the snot out of your hero. :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What was Trump's involvement in getting a vaccine?  I'm honestly curious.

Nothing. Nothing at all. Happy?