Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

4 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Tim, serious question... are you up to date on your boosters?

Never got any

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Getting hit by a bus or being shot by some dude in a liberal run city? ? What are those stats of comorbidities. 

Most people that die aren’t hit by a bus or shot by some dude in a liberal city

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Most people that die aren’t hit by a bus or shot by some dude in a livers city

Car accidents that are all chinese flu related. 😆

Ok. I'm done. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Car accidents that are all chinese flu related. 😆

Ok. I'm done. 

Most people that die aren’t from car accidents

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Why not? They are recommended by the CDC and will prevent serious illness going forward. 

CDC is wrong about that.  They are beneficial for older people, but the first 2 have remained effective for younger people.  And natural immunity is effective as well which I also have (only once that I’m aware of)

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

CDC is wrong about that.  They are beneficial for older people, but the first 2 have remained effective for younger people.  And natural immunity is effective as well which I also have (only once that I’m aware of)

No, the CDC crunched the numbers and the stats show you would also benefit from the booster. There isn't a question about that. 

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Most people that die of any cause have multiple comorbidities.

Yes and they are not singled out. 
fentanyl deaths are up 10 fold. So that will be some cause going forward

26 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

the stats show you would also benefit from the booster. 

No, they don’t.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You said “The graph you posted shows that when Omicron hit, hospitalizations for Covid go down.”

Did you mean to say the THE PERCENTAGE of hospitalizations for Covid?  Otherwise, it reads as you saying something about total hospitalizations previously.

But clearly you really don’t know how math works. I hope you’re just pretending to be this stupid.  Even if total hospitalizations went up (compared to when?), that is mutually exclusive from the percentage of those that were “not primarily for Covid.”  For example throughout all of 2020 and 2021 the percentage stayed consistent around 90% despite the rising and falling of various Covid waves.  Once again, it wasn’t until 2022 when the number dropped.

What is contradictory about saying Omicron was much more contagious but also that a lot of people that got it already had immunity?   In fact they are complimentary points, as Omicron was really the first time we saw significant reinfections, as natural immunity became no longer effective against infection the same time the vaccine became no longer effective against infection (side note - remember when @lod001 and Peter McCullough said it was impossible to be reinfected?  Good times).   But, while no longer effective against infection, both natural and vaccine immunity were still effective against hospitalization and death, hence the falling case fatality rate.

Everything is relative, although comparing to a cold (or even the flu) is, again, 100% wrong.  Even the earlier strains, including Delta, “really only effected the elderly,” depending on how we define “really only.”  Even if the death rate was 0.01% or whatever for youngish/middle ages, that can still result in a significant increase in deaths among ages that typically don’t have many deaths.  Which is exactly what happened particularly with Delta in fall 2021.

This is the definition of "flailing" Tim.  Here's my quote, again:

"This is more casuistry from you.  I said nothing about the total hospitalizations, though if Omicron was so deadly we could expect that number to be going up, right?  And if we could expect that number to be going up, we would expect the percentage to be going up accordingly, too.  But it wasn't, the percentage was actually going down."

Did hospitalizations increase for reasons other then Covid at the same time Omicron hit, Tim?  If so, what was or were the reasons?  If the percentage of Covid hospitalizations went down, I think that correlates pretty well with a decrease in either infections or severity of Covid strain and it has to be the latter because, as you just stated, Omicron was so contagious/transmissible.  Or are you going to tell me there was a massive increase in accidents that required hospitalization is the reason that percentages for those with Covid decrease?  I wouldn't put it past you and to have some jackass from Twitter somehow backing that up.

Moreover, you're not running away from your "Hong Kong" post where you told us deadly Omicron was, especially for the unvaxxed, which was a crock.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I see recommendations, I don’t see any stats.

Here is the NIHs stats.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/bivalent-boosters-provide-better-protection-against-severe-covid-19

At a Glance

• Bivalent booster vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 were 37% more effective than older booster shots at reducing the risk of severe COVID-19.
  • The increased protection against hospitalization or death was seen regardless of age or whether people had previously received a different booster.

Here is the CDC numbers.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/mm7221a3.htm

Both show major improvement in protections with the updated vaccine. So its false to say there is no benefit.

Deion - blood clots in legs, took some of his toes off. Lucky he still has his feet....for now. On blood thinners no doubt.

Marquis Goodwin - blood clots in legs & lungs. He joins Hamlin. Career over.

Tori Kelly - blood clots in legs & lungs.

Name 1 thing they have in common. I'll do it: The jabs.

Bronny James - heart attack. I wonder what caused his heart attack at age 18. 🤔 yeah, he took the jab. LeDumb James isn't smart enough to know the crap is deadly. 

Could be an undiagnosed heart defect or climate change 😄 but doubtful & if they say they found nothing defective, then its the jab. Great job LeDumb. ya focked your kid up permanently by being a woketard.

"Yesterday while practicing Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest. Medical staff was able to treat Bronny and take him to the hospital. He is now in stable condition and no longer in ICU

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

You know what else causes myocarditis and at a much higher rate - Covid.

Crazy!

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You know what else causes myocarditis and at a much higher rate - Covid.

Crazy!

Umm...No. Those of us that are not jabbed are quite fine, thank you. Those that are jabbed are the ones with myocarditis.

Now the MSM, who previously were told to deny that more people are having heart attacks, is now admitting that it's happening and of course are blaming covid when its the jabbed that are the ones having the heart attacks. Get ready for them to flip on the whole jab juice being safe & effective and blame Trump for the jab deaths.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/since-covid-more-young-people-214708021.html

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Umm...No. Those of us that are not jabbed are quite fine, thank you. Those that are jabbed are the ones with myocarditis.

Now the MSM, who previously were told to deny that more people are having heart attacks, is now admitting that it's happening and of course are blaming covid when its the jabbed that are the ones having the heart attacks. Get ready for them to flip on the whole jab juice being safe & effective and blame Trump for the jab deaths.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/since-covid-more-young-people-214708021.html

Oh boy. Carry on.

7 hours ago, League Champion said:

Of course they did. They knew the damage this garbage caused BEFORE they unleashed it.

14 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Oh boy. Carry on.

You too. Get your booster for the sake of humanity.

James Hallinan Is Dead Well-Known Political Spokesman 40 years old. No Cause Of Death.

Yeah there's a cause of death, right here with the best gif on twitter ever. 

• Haha 1

Peer-Reviewed Study Finds 1 in 35 People Had Signs of Heart Damage After Receiving the Moderna Booster Shot

Seems like those that didn't fall for the booster jab may have dodged a bullet. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/killer-doctors-recent-peer-reviewed-report-finds-1/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=killer-doctors-recent-peer-reviewed-report-finds-1

52 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Libs are dropping like flies 💸

That's a good thing.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:18 PM, Ultra Max Power said:

Here is the NIHs stats.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/bivalent-boosters-provide-better-protection-against-severe-covid-19

At a Glance

• Bivalent booster vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 were 37% more effective than older booster shots at reducing the risk of severe COVID-19.
  • The increased protection against hospitalization or death was seen regardless of age or whether people had previously received a different booster.

Here is the CDC numbers.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/mm7221a3.htm

Both show major improvement in protections with the updated vaccine. So its false to say there is no benefit.

The first one is only comparing bivalent vs the monovalent booster, not vs the first 2 doses.  It also doesn’t break down the ages any further than 18+ and 65+.

The second one also does not compare to the first 2 doses, only to unvaccinated as well as vs the monovalent and various times of receiving the bivalent, which shows clear waning and thus is more evidence that the bivalent booster isn’t necessary for all ages.  And speaking of ages the smallest age breakdown is 18-64.  

So no, these studies are not evidence that boosters are effective for people under about 40.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Peer-Reviewed Study Finds 1 in 35 People Had Signs of Heart Damage After Receiving the Moderna Booster Shot

Seems like those that didn't fall for the booster jab may have dodged a bullet. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/killer-doctors-recent-peer-reviewed-report-finds-1/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=killer-doctors-recent-peer-reviewed-report-finds-1

I'm sure the study is flawed.  They all seem to be flawed in some way.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

I'm sure the study is flawed.  They all seem to be flawed in some way.

From a guy that is against endless boosters even:

For reference, another couple of tweets of his from today (relevant to @Ultra Max Power ‘s question to me):

On 7/24/2023 at 5:52 PM, Ultra Max Power said:

Wasn't that during summer? What are the historic averages for that time of year?  

Late summer to early fall.

Here is under 65 in Florida 2015-2021

On 7/24/2023 at 6:42 PM, Casual Observer said:

This is the definition of "flailing" Tim.  Here's my quote, again:

"This is more casuistry from you.  I said nothing about the total hospitalizations, though if Omicron was so deadly we could expect that number to be going up, right?  And if we could expect that number to be going up, we would expect the percentage to be going up accordingly, too.  But it wasn't, the percentage was actually going down."

Did hospitalizations increase for reasons other then Covid at the same time Omicron hit, Tim?  If so, what was or were the reasons?  If the percentage of Covid hospitalizations went down, I think that correlates pretty well with a decrease in either infections or severity of Covid strain and it has to be the latter because, as you just stated, Omicron was so contagious/transmissible.  Or are you going to tell me there was a massive increase in accidents that required hospitalization is the reason that percentages for those with Covid decrease?  I wouldn't put it past you and to have some jackass from Twitter somehow backing that up.

Moreover, you're not running away from your "Hong Kong" post where you told us deadly Omicron was, especially for the unvaxxed, which was a crock.

Broadly speaking, yes there was a decline in severity in outcomes seen during Omicron, as I’ve stated.   But it wasn’t due to Omicron being significantly less severe, if at all, on its own. It’s because Omicron was the first time we saw significant numbers of infections among those with prior immunity from either previous infection or vaccination.  But in areas with low prior immunity particularly among the elderly, such as Hong Kong, outcomes were much worse.

I’m not contradicting anything.

• Sad 1

On 7/24/2023 at 9:01 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

@TimHauck

tims favorite doctor

seriously, Tim was in hear saying why would this renowned genius ever want to debate

More lies from the “most centrist poster here.”

On 6/19/2023 at 2:56 PM, TimHauck said:

Hotez does seem like a tool.  I vaguely remember when he was on Rogan awhile back and Joe rightfully grilled him about how he said he was "addicted to junk food" or something.   I also noticed how he used the publicity of the past few days to push a new book.

RFK Jr. is still an idiot in regards to vaccines though.  Glad to see this guy, who I've posted tweets of in here and has offered to debate RFK Jr., getting some love from Mark Cuban:

If I had to pick a “favorite doctor” it would probably be Vinay Prasad.  Some have even called him an anticovidvaxxer which couldn’t be further from the truth, but he has called out the myocarditis risk for young men and advocated for better data before making drastic recommendations.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

More lies from the “most centrist poster here.”

If I had to pick a “favorite doctor” it would probably be Vinay Prasad.  Some have even called him an anticovidvaxxer which couldn’t be further from the truth, but he has called out the myocarditis risk for young men and advocated for better data before making drastic recommendations.

Please you are glued to msnbc. Your favorite doctors are Hotez and Fraudci

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Please you are glued to msnbc. Your favorite doctors are Hotez and Fraudci

I just quoted myself calling Hotez a tool, which is literally the only time I’ve ever said his name on this forum.

Go suck RFK off some more, he’s a liar like you.

On 7/24/2023 at 6:04 PM, TimHauck said:

Lol that 4 people “laughed” at this post, it’s 100% true.  GC is full of sheep.

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I just quoted myself calling Hotez a tool, which is literally the only time I’ve ever said his name on this forum.

Go suck RFK off some more, he’s a liar like you.

😂 everyone is a liar but you.