Djgb13

Man drives van through tent of Trump campaign volunteers

Somehow....still Trump's fault....  😄

• Like 1

Did they determine if newbie had a brain?  

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did they determine that the van driver knew who was in the tent and targeted them? 

Yea and he knew he was driving through them. 

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea and he knew he was driving through them. 

The headline indicates uncertainty. I didn't click the link because I avoid anything Fox News-related.  I'm assuming you've drawn that conclusion yourself and not with any facts.  Because Trump and his sheep love to play the victim.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The headline indicates uncertainty. I didn't click the link because I avoid anything Fox News-related.  I'm assuming you've drawn that conclusion yourself and not with any facts.  Because Trump and his sheep love to play the victim.

Really?  Why are you always telling me to stop watching Fox News?  You wouldn't have any idea what is said on that station if you avoided anything Fox News-related.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Really?  Why are you always telling me to stop watching Fox News?  You wouldn't have any idea what is said on that station if you avoided anything Fox News-related.

I don't tell you to stop watching Fox News. I tell you, and the rest of the Trump cult, to watch a few hours of news on literally any other channel every week.   I see how you guys react when I post actual Obama unemployment numbers or other facts and it seems like you had no clue whatsoever. I understand the appeal of watching a Trump propaganda station that only tells you what you want to hear. But it would be very eye opening if you ever decided to see what's really going on. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I don't tell you to stop watching Fox News. I tell you, and the rest of the Trump cult, to watch a few hours of news on literally any other channel every week.   I see how you guys react when I post actual Obama unemployment numbers or other facts and it seems like you had no clue whatsoever. I understand the appeal of watching a Trump propaganda station that only tells you what you want to hear. But it would be very eye opening if you ever decided to see what's really going on. 

How would you know what's said on Fox News if you avoid it? 

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

How would you know what's said on Fox News if you avoid it? 

Because the other networks, and Twitter, and all social outlets, have no problem pointing out their lies and inconsistencies.  I get to hear the truth, plus watch everyone else laugh at Fox's lies. Best of both worlds.

Maybe it said, enter here? 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because the other networks, and Twitter, and all social outlets, have no problem pointing out their lies and inconsistencies.  I get to hear the truth, plus watch everyone else laugh at Fox's lies. Best of both worlds.

If I have this straight, you post online all day and in addition, review Twitter, all social outlets and watch everyone else laugh at their lies?  You have too much time on your hands.  You also obviously don't avoid anything Fox News related.  What you told us was that you get to hear someone's opinion, who is opposed to Fox News, comment on whatever is supposedly said there and whatever the criticism is, it's the truth.  You live in bubble, but this is a prison of your own construction.

• Haha 1

Just now, Casual Observer said:

If I have this straight, you post online all day and in addition, review Twitter, all social outlets and watch everyone else laugh at their lies?  You have too much time on your hands.  You also obviously don't avoid anything Fox News related.  What you told us was that you get to hear someone's opinion, who is opposed to Fox News, comment on whatever is supposedly said there and whatever the criticism is, it's the truth.  You live in bubble, but this is a prison of your own construction.

I have the perfect amount of time on my hands. Full time job. Gym 6 times a week. Lots of travel. Great social life.  If I had too much time on my hands, I would like to travel even more. But then I'd probably have to work even more to pay for it, leaving me with not enough time on my hands. So it's kind of perfect the way it is. But I would like to thank you for all the concern you show on a daily basis about how much I post. A lot of people just post and don't care about the other members. And you make me feel like I matter. I love how I'm constantly on your mind. Makes me feel like I have friends here. ❤️

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

I keep seeing his responses and they are all retarded, 16 year old, skipping school types of responses. There is no way that dude is not mentally injured.

What else can you say? The truth is the truth. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I keep seeing his responses and they are all retarded, 16 year old, skipping school types of responses. There is no way that dude is not mentally injured.

Leaking brain matter

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

This is a local news station that’s actually very liberal. And no I’ve looked elsewhere today

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I have the perfect amount of time on my hands. Full time job. Gym 6 times a week. Lots of travel. Great social life.  If I had too much time on my hands, I would like to travel even more. But then I'd probably have to work even more to pay for it, leaving me with not enough time on my hands. So it's kind of perfect the way it is. But I would like to thank you for all the concern you show on a daily basis about how much I post. A lot of people just post and don't care about the other members. And you make me feel like I matter. I love how I'm constantly on your mind. Makes me feel like I have friends here. ❤️

We determined this is a lie 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

We determined this is a lie 

I'm pretty sure the board determined a long time ago that you were to never use that word. Since you are far and away the worst liar in the history of this board. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm pretty sure the board determined a long time ago that you were to never use that word. Since you are far and away the worst liar in the history of this board. 

Pretty sure we determine this is a lie. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Did they determine that the van driver knew who was in the tent and targeted them? 

Yes, there is a whistleblower, and we can read minds just like a liberal.....🤥

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Yes, there is a whistleblower, and we can read minds just like a liberal.....🤥

Actually, I didn't do the mind reading myself. I heard it all from my nephew's friend's sister's mother-in law's counselor who has been known for being able to weed out the truth 1 in every 10 times. Well, that's what one of the counselor's second cousins said, I hear.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Actually, I didn't do the mind reading myself. I heard it all from my nephew's friend's sister's mother-in law's counselor who has been known for being able to weed out the truth 1 in every 10 times. Well, that's what one of the councelor's second cousins said I hear.

Finally, someone with the facts!

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

As with many of my posts concerning you, I'm trying to say that you are a lying weirdo.  Only a shithead like you would try to construe my comments as a compliment.  Like MDC you to try to employ these defense mechanisms to deflect from the fact that I'm calling you a lying weirdo.  You keep shucking and jiving yourself into a deeper hole.  The beatings will continue until you gain some level of self-awareness.

hate crime?

Oh wait, there was no black people there

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

From time to time I wonder how focked up it is that sociopaths and serial killers wander amongst us normal people.  Then I see this guy's posts and wonder how focked up you have to be to keep posting this shiot day after day after day, while pretending to miss the point of any criticism leveled against you.

• Like 4

Just now, Casual Observer said:

As with many of my posts concerning you, I'm trying to say that you are a lying weirdo.  Only a shithead like you would try to construe my comments as a compliment.  Like MDC you to try to employ these defense mechanisms to deflect from the fact that I'm calling you a lying weirdo.  You keep shucking and jiving yourself into a deeper hole.  The beatings will continue until you gain some level of self-awareness.

Deeper hole? LOL  My God dude. Don't you realize I make an ass out of you every time you obsess about me? Every post you make is a personal attack. I frustrate you. Because I post facts that screw up your agenda and make you look foolish. You know how you know when you've won a debate? When your opponent says, 'How can you post so much in a day?"  That's like throwing the gun when you run out of bullets. Not sure what it is that you like to pretend I'm lying about. But hopefully, it makes you feel better about getting your wimpy ass kicked every day when you actually do try sticking with the thread topic. Calling someone a lying weirdo out of desperation when you're getting destroyed in a debate is much more effective if you actually can present a single example. Just flailing like a turtle on its back is not a good look. 

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

From time to time I wonder how focked up it is that sociopaths and serial killers wander amongst us normal people.  Then I see this guy's posts and wonder how focked up you have to be to keep posting this shiot day after day after day, while pretending to miss the point of any criticism leveled against you.

You should block me before you end up driving into an overpass. You seem frazzled.  :( 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Deeper hole? LOL  My God dude. Don't you realize I make an ass out of you every time you obsess about me? Every post you make is a personal attack. I frustrate you. Because I post facts that screw up your agenda and make you look foolish. You know how you know when you've won a debate? When your opponent says, 'How can you post so much in a day?"  That's like throwing the gun when you run out of bullets. Not sure what it is that you like to pretend I'm lying about. But hopefully, it makes you feel better about getting your wimpy ass kicked every day when you actually do try sticking with the thread topic. Calling someone a lying weirdo out of desperation when you're getting destroyed in a debate is much more effective if you actually can present a single example. Just flailing like a turtle on its back is not a good look. 

This is the case in point.  You have no self-awareness.  I didn't force you to claim to you are super important at your non-existent workplace, did I?  Posting all day, checking social media and watching all these liberal TV outlets.  False claims of beating me in some non-existent debate, or being desperate is part and parcel of your particular mental illness.  Keep exposing it so everyone can see.

24 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yeah. That dude is definitely a 16 year old homosexual sociopath. He will grow up as a runt, both mentally and physically, and blame it on the world. Good thing even frail petite chicks are strong enough to fend off his pretend advances on them as he tries to hide his lack of maleness.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You should block me before you end up driving into an overpass. You seem frazzled.  :( 

You should probably jump off a bridge rather than keep this weak charade going, Baron Munchausen.

I have no idea whose alias this utilitypussy is, but he's a riot. "Fend off my pretend advances". What does that even mean? I'm hitting on frail, weak petite chicks but I'm just pretending?  😄  And what does all this have to do with a guy driving a van into a tent?  :cookoo:

I have no idea whose alias this observerphag is, but jeez is he a wimpy stupid piece of psychotic garbage.   

Ahhh....another vagisil slap fight.....:thumbsdown:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/florida-man-charged-after-driving-into-gop-voter-sign-up-tent-sheriffs-office-says

hes been charged for purposely driving into them. Sorry newbie you lose again 😂

Lose?  I asked if they determined whether the guy targeted the tent because it was Republicans. I'm one of those guys who like to have information first before I start running my mouth.

Now that I have it, I hope the idiot gets charged with attempted murder and rots in hell.  Any questions?