Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Wilder/Fury Saturday. Who you got and where can you watch free?

don't have an opinion really. Want to watch though

I have a birthday party earlier in the night but there are a few restaurants/bars that are showing the fight. I'll probably end up at a one of them.

Fury is a masterful boxer with no power and goes down too easy. Wilder is a stiff, no boxing skill bum with a ton of power and good chin. Fury won the last fight by a MILE. That decision was a joke. I'll watch on the net, no prediction. 

Fury apparently masturbates several times a day to increase his testosterone (even though it doesn’t work like that), eating poosay to strengthen his jaw muscles, and plans on spending his celebration if he wins with hookers and cocaine. Not the expensive hookers. The $30 hookers. Says you always take a shot of penicillin before focking them đŸ˜‚

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/sport/boxing/419096/tyson-fury-claims-he-plans-to-binge-on-cocaine-and-30-hookers-after-wilder-fight-before-giving-himself-penicillin/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/sport/boxing/669217/tyson-fury-masturbating-licking-prepare-deontay-wilder/amp/

So I’m betting on him lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Fury apparently masturbates several times a day to increase his testosterone (even though it doesn’t work like that), eating poosay to strengthen his jaw muscles, and plans on spending his celebration if he wins with hookers and cocaine. Not the expensive hookers. The $30 hookers. Says you always take a shot of penicillin before focking them đŸ˜‚

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/sport/boxing/419096/tyson-fury-claims-he-plans-to-binge-on-cocaine-and-30-hookers-after-wilder-fight-before-giving-himself-penicillin/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/sport/boxing/669217/tyson-fury-masturbating-licking-prepare-deontay-wilder/amp/

So I’m betting on him lol 

There.... goes....myyyy herrroooo!!!

• Haha 1

My go to stream pooped out half way into the jon jones fight like it was taken down.  

If im making a night of it I want to avoid that and am now skeptical of my go to.

80 bucks is steep for 1 fight that we care about.   I may split it with a buddy or go to the bar for this one.  

23 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

My go to stream pooped out half way into the jon jones fight like it was taken down.  

If im making a night of it I want to avoid that and am now skeptical of my go to.

80 bucks is steep for 1 fight that we care about.   I may split it with a buddy or go to the bar for this one.  

PPV is so 90’s.  Sell focking commercials.

www.sportsurge.com

So www.sportsurge.net is the best bet to watch this free at home?  Any other links that might work or something similar to nbabite?

6 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

PPV is so 90’s.  Sell focking commercials.

During boxing? You have 12 mins worth of time between rounds total plus watching the fighters between rounds is important to the viewing

44 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

During boxing? You have 12 mins worth of time between rounds total plus watching the fighters between rounds is important to the viewing

The Kentucky Derby manages with an event of less than 3 minutes and zero timeouts or breaks.

35 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The Kentucky Derby manages with an event of less than 3 minutes and zero timeouts or breaks.

The winner of the derby wins less than 2 million bucks

These fighters will make over 30 million each

26 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

The winner of the derby wins less than 2 million bucks

These fighters will make over 30 million each

Fair point.  I guess at $80 a pop they can get that much.

What focking time is this thing starting anyway?  It's 11 pm and there is another fight before their fight?  Fock this.  I ain't staying up till 2 am to watch these idiots.  Good thing I didn't pay for this crap.  Ridiculous.  

17 minutes ago, fandandy said:

What focking time is this thing starting anyway?  It's 11 pm and there is another fight before their fight?  Fock this.  I ain't staying up till 2 am to watch these idiots.  Good thing I didn't pay for this crap.  Ridiculous.  

Refresh isn't working. Fewk

Im in chrome and its not asking me to sign in anything.  Scroll down below please consider donating... you will see their faces.  press the big red play button there.  I just did it liek 10 times and its working here.

Just now, fandandy said:

Im in chrome and its not asking me to sign in anything.  Scroll down below please consider donating... you will see their faces.  press the big red play button there.  I just did it liek 10 times and its working here.

I didn't scoll down. Top of the page play icon was what I was hitting. Got it . Thanks 

This shits worse than WWE.  What a joke.  Just box already.  I hope the white dude kicks his ass.  Id feel like such a maroon if I spent eighty bucks on this.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This shits worse than WWE.  What a joke.  Just box already.  I hope the white dude kicks his ass.  Id feel like such a maroon if I spent eighty bucks on this.

1-0 Fury

Admittedly I don't watch a ton of boxing but this Wilder guy has never looked right in this fight. Something seems wrong with him.

Just now, fandandy said:

He looks scared to me.

Agreed... He looks a lot like a lot of guys did facing another guy named Tyson.

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Agreed... He looks a lot like a lot of guys did facing another guy named Tyson.

Agreed. I'm drunk and retarded