Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Joe Biden/Tara Reade

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

For the most part, for the videos I've seen, the fathers were already onstage.  Most likely didn't see it from their vantage point, and even if they did, they were in the presence of a person of power, and that person certainly wasn't going to do anything overtly wrong in that setting.  Basically your scenario is stupid.

:pointstosky:

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

For the most part, for the videos I've seen, the fathers were already onstage.  Most likely didn't see it from their vantage point, and even if they did, they were in the presence of a person of power, and that person certainly wasn't going to do anything overtly wrong in that setting.  Basically your scenario is stupid.

Honest question Newbie:  when your daughter was, say, 12 yrs old, would you have been comfy with Uncle Joe babysitting her?  I think I asked a similar question of you recently, but I don't recall an answer.  If you did answer I apologize for missing it.  For the record, I wouldn't be comfortable with Uncle Don babysitting my daughter, but that is because he would probably have been snorting coke off of some slut's ass and have forgotten he was babysitting.  :cheers:

you asked me, but i didnt take it seriously cause it is a silly question...basically your scenario is stupid.

Pedophilia is taken more seriously than any crime in the country. It's the one crime everyone agrees is horrendous. Murderers will kill a pedophile in prison. There is zero tolerence for a pedo.  Yet not a single charge against Biden.  Not a single parent complaint. Everyone just lets it slide, huh? Hmmm, could it be a desperate attempt by the right to tarnish a reputation? Since Burisma failed miserably. And Tara Reade doesn't seem to be getting much steam. Oh, I don't know.  lol

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes.  Absolutely. I'd have no problem at all with it. He's been around thousands of children and not one parent ever had a complaint.

Weinstein and Epstein didn’t hear a lot of complaints either. 

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you asked me, but i didnt take it seriously cause it is a silly question...basically your scenario is stupid.

Oh OK.  And no it's not stupid, so I'll ask it again.  It's fairly simple, here I'll reword it for you -- do you see the pedo struggling to come out of Uncle Joe, or not?

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Pedophilia is taken more seriously than any crime in the country. It's the one crime everyone agrees is horrendous. Murderers will kill a pedophile in prison. There is zero tolerence for a pedo.  Yet not a single charge against Biden.  Not a single parent complaint. Everyone just lets it slide, huh? Hmmm, could it be a desperate attempt by the right to tarnish a reputation? Since Burisma failed miserably. And Tara Reade doesn't seem to be getting much steam. Oh, I don't know.  lol

I said that I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that he hasn't acted on it.  You have established however that you struggle with words, particularly those which don't fit your MSM group think.  :(

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes.  Absolutely. I'd have no problem at all with it. He's been around thousands of children and not one parent ever had a complaint.

New rule: If a man touches a child in a creepy fashion and the father doesn’t complain, it’s ok. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Weinstein and Epstein didn’t hear a lot of complaints either. 

Many people were aware of Epstein's perversions. But they were wealthy and in on it 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not as serious as “lying “ to the FBI, apparently. That crime is so serious you have  get the upper echelons of the Bureau involved. How many pedophile  cases was Strzok and crew working on? 

Just now, The Observer said:

Many people were aware of Epstein's perversions. But they were wealthy and in on it 

So those people up on stage with Creepy Joe had no reason to stay quiet? Got it. 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I said that I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that he hasn't acted on it.  You have established however that you struggle with words, particularly those which don't fit your MSM group think.  :(

I don't struggle with words. I struggle with taking something innocent and making the jump that you're struggling to fight pedo urges.  I've said many times that Biden is handsy. Doesn't respect personal space. Hugs a little longer than most people. Trying to force a connection to pedophilia with that is some sickening sh1t.  Especially considering you have no problem with the incestuous pedophilia we've seen in pictures with Trump and Ivanka. But never a mention of those. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not as serious as “lying “ to the FBI, apparently. That crime is so serious you have  get the upper echelons of the Bureau involved. How many pedophile  cases was Strzok and crew working on? 

Have you heard if they're going to officially make lying to the FBI legal now?  Or is that just going to be limited to friends of Trump? Just curious since you used to be part of the legal system.  Thought maybe you've heard buzz

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Oh OK.  And no it's not stupid, so I'll ask it again.  It's fairly simple, here I'll reword it for you -- do you see the pedo struggling to come out of Uncle Joe, or not?

it is.  I do not see the pedo stuggling to come out.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

it is.  I do not see the pedo stuggling to come out.  

Thanks for answering my question.  That doesn't make the question stupid though.  :cheers:

Also, just wondering, do you have a daughter?

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So Jerry claims (and you agree) that anyone with a daughter would see videos of Biden hugging/touching young girls and have a problem with it, yet NOT A SINGLE actual father ever seemed to have a problem with it. Why do you suppose that is? If the touching seemed creepy. wouldn't a father rush the stage and kick Biden's ass?  Or at the very least, complain about it afterwards?  

Did you ever watch any of the many videos out there with Joe biden and his weird touching of young girls ? 

You're ok with that ? Or you wont watch them ?

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Have you heard if they're going to officially make lying to the FBI legal now?  Or is that just going to be limited to friends of Trump? Just curious since you used to be part of the legal system.  Thought maybe you've heard buzz

I’ll tell you what they have done, they have ruined that tool in their toolbox.  No one is going to be talking with the FBI from now on. Everyone enjoys their 5th amendment protections. They just assured many criminals will escape prosecution because they didn’t like the bad orange man. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Did you ever watch any of the many videos out there with Joe biden and his weird touching of young girls ? 

Take your pick.  You have a problem with any of these?

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+groping+ivanka&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS823US823&sxsrf=ALeKk01hUw1FYmqrKy4D2z9vwMamP4BCZw:1588963197501&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGx8qX9aTpAhVCmXIEHXANBB8Q_AUoAnoECAsQBA&biw=1283&bih=886

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

he's just handsy :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I didn’t hear Ivanka complaining, so why are you bringing it up? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll tell you what they have done, they have ruined that tool in their toolbox.  No one is going to be talking with the FBI from now on. Everyone enjoys their 5th amendment protections. They just assured many criminals will escape prosecution because they didn’t like the bad orange man. 

I'll tell you what else they've done. Ruined the position of Attorney General. It will now forever be an extension of the presidential arm. A position filled as a legal cover for corruption.  Surely you're not dumb enough to think that all the corruption and shadiness that Trump has brought to government is going to be forgotten when there's a Democrat president, right?  Campaign fund violations. Foreign aid to win elections.  It's all on the table now.  It's fun to 'own the libs', but it's going to be a bitter pill to swallow when the tables are turned. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t hear Ivanka complaining, so why are you bringing it up? 

I haven't heard any children complain about Biden either. I think we've just come to an agreement. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I'll tell you what else they've done. Ruined the position of Attorney General. It will now forever be an extension of the presidential arm. A position filled as a legal cover for corruption.  Surely you're not dumb enough to think that all the corruption and shadiness that Trump has brought to government is going to be forgotten when there's a Democrat president, right?  Campaign fund violations. Foreign aid to win elections.  It's all on the table now.  It's fun to 'own the libs', but it's going to be a bitter pill to swallow when the tables are turned. 

You could say that Barr was acting as Trumps “Wingman”. (Doubtful this boob gets the reference). 

• Like 1

You could say that Barr was acting as Trumps “Wingman”. (Doubtful this boob gets the reference). 

Or you could address my post. That's probably a little tougher

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even though Posty won’t see this 😂.  I have to say, spot on. 

Quoted so that he can.

Building bridges is what I do.  :bandana:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Or you could address my post. That's probably a little tougher

That the AG’s office is forever ruined because in your spin Barr took up for Trump? Get a fockin history book man. Some of them have gone to prison for what they did in office. . Clown shoes. 

That the AG’s office is forever ruined because in your spin Barr took up for Trump? Get a fockin history book man. Some of them have gone to prison for what they did in office. . Clown shoes. 

It's not ruined. It just takes on an entirely different purpose. And the Republicans are going to whine and cry and carry on about it something fierce when there's a Democrat in the White House. 

The woman is always right, unless the charge is against a Democrat, then they are lying...

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

It's not ruined. It just takes on an entirely different purpose. And the Republicans are going to whine and cry and carry on about it something fierce when there's a Democrat in the White House. 

Well, you said it was ruined. And you’ve shown you have no knowledge of even recent events in our countries history. Take the L. Just chuck it in the pile with the others. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, you said it was ruined. And you’ve shown you have no knowledge of even recent events in our countries history. Take the L. Just chuck it in the pile with the others. 

And again you use wordplay to avoid addressing the point.  lol  At least you have a cool way of admitting defeated. Glad to see you haven't changed. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And again you use wordplay to avoid addressing the point.  lol  At least you have a cool way of admitting defeated. Glad to see you haven't changed. 

“I’ll tell you what they’ve done, ruined the position of Attorney General”. Your words. Please tell us how I played with that statement? 

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks for answering my question.  That doesn't make the question stupid though.  :cheers:

Also, just wondering, do you have a daughter?

I don't.  I can see dads asking themselves questions like this in general.  I get what you are saying, but would you leave any of your children with someone that you didn't know intimately...other than say a daycare.  Now Joe Biden opens a daycare its a totally valid scenario.  :D  :cheers:

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I don't.  I can see dads asking themselves questions like this in general.  I get what you are saying, but would you leave any of your children with someone that you didn't know intimately...other than say a daycare.  Now Joe Biden opens a daycare its a totally valid scenario.  :D  :cheers:

I get your point but of course it is a thought experiment.  Say Biden is Uncle Joe, he offers to watch your daughter while you and the wife go out to... shiot, pretend it is post-pandemic.  :D

Seriously, there is no focking way I leave my daughter in the care of Uncle Joe.  I've unfortunately been a little too close to two pedo situations; one was a middle school teacher and the other a taekwondo instructor.  Thankfully my daughters were not the victims in either case but I learned more than any father should have to worry about.  Particularly the taekwondo guy; that was closer to my daughters and the guy was a smug POS who, I think I mentioned recently, I'm pretty confident I could have taken.  If my daughter were the victim I'm pretty damn sure I would have kicked his ass.  

When people ask about hating other people I struggle with that word; "hate" is so strong.  But if God came down and made me beat someone to death, I would pick that instructor.

Ruin the Attorney General position? Ha! When was it not like this?

I remember thinking that John Ashcroft was embarrassing. Remember how he covered up the statue of Lady Liberty because one of her breasts were exposed? LOL. The Attorney Generals since then cover up far, far, far worse. The bar has been set so low since then that Ashcroft is easily one of the better ones. Meanwhile, Jeff Sessions was the best attorney general of my lifetime. I loved Jeff Sessions. Sessions wasn't built for the job in the current political climate though. The opposition is playing no-hold-barred, anything goes, high stakes poker. Trump felt he needed a guy that would would fight for him and so Sessions was shown the door.

Really, both the Bushtard and Trump had installed an Attorney General with professional integrity and ethics at first, then when that didn't work out, they found an insider hack who would happily stain their reputation, cover their boss' ass and protect him from the never-ending assault of the opposition. Obama never had that problem, Eric Holder was a true born unethical insider hack from day one. 

I can understand how people that hate Trump hate William Barr. but ruin the Attorney General position? I don't know how it can sink any lower. That's been the toilet of the Obama and Bush administration. Holy hell, except briefly, we've had such a string of politically motivated combat warriors playing legal defense on behalf of the president in that office for the entire 21st century just about. That seems to be what the position entails now and William Barr is not the first to run the office like this. By contrast, he's the most effective one.

How does William Barr ruin the Attorney General's office? I mean ethics left the building the moment Alberto Gonzalez entered it and Eric Holder never had a shred of it to begin with. We had two years of integrity with Sessions, but Trump needed someone to wage legal warfare on his behalf as Obama and the Bushtard had... enter Barr.

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I get your point but of course it is a thought experiment.  Say Biden is Uncle Joe, he offers to watch your daughter while you and the wife go out to... shiot, pretend it is post-pandemic.  :D

Seriously, there is no focking way I leave my daughter in the care of Uncle Joe.  I've unfortunately been a little too close to two pedo situations; one was a middle school teacher and the other a taekwondo instructor.  Thankfully my daughters were not the victims in either case but I learned more than any father should have to worry about.  Particularly the taekwondo guy; that was closer to my daughters and the guy was a smug POS who, I think I mentioned recently, I'm pretty confident I could have taken.  If my daughter were the victim I'm pretty damn sure I would have kicked his ass.  

When people ask about hating other people I struggle with that word; "hate" is so strong.  But if God came down and made me beat someone to death, I would pick that instructor.

post pandemic..:).  yeah, I probably wouldn't leave with Joe, but also not Don, Mitch, Newt, and a bunch of other reps or dems.  

I remember you talking about those situations near your daughters and would have the same thoughts.

10 hours ago, Herbivore said:

post pandemic..:).  yeah, I probably wouldn't leave with Joe, but also not Don, Mitch, Newt, and a bunch of other reps or dems.  

I remember you talking about those situations near your daughters and would have the same thoughts.

Don and Newt... I wouldn't trust with my adult daughters.  They both have had three wives I think?  IMO that shows a lack of commitment.  But they aren't smelling little girls' hair.  Mitch, I don't know, I honestly haven't seen enough video of him to make a call.  And I don't know his marital history.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:26 PM, The Observer said:

I don't struggle with words. I struggle with taking something innocent and making the jump that you're struggling to fight pedo urges.  I've said many times that Biden is handsy. Doesn't respect personal space. Hugs a little longer than most people. Trying to force a connection to pedophilia with that is some sickening sh1t.  Especially considering you have no problem with the incestuous pedophilia we've seen in pictures with Trump and Ivanka. But never a mention of those. 

The bolded is why Biden doesn't get a pass. You people went apeshit over a pic of Ivanka sitting on Donald's lap.

Calling Biden a kid focker is fair play.

Now if you want to act like an adult, then everything else in your post is spot on.

Biden isn't a pedophile, he is just a handsy, creepy old man who doesn't know any better. 

However, we now live in an era where the rules are rewritten every time a republican runs for office or SCOTUS.

In 2020 what Biden is doing is literally rape.

Suck it up buttercup, your rules.

Just now, Intense Observer said:

The bolded is why Biden doesn't get a pass. You people went apeshit over a pic of Ivanka sitting on Donald's lap.

Calling Biden a kid focker is fair play.

Now if you want to act like an adult, then everything else in your post is spot on.

Biden isn't a pedophile, he is just a handsy, creepy old man who doesn't know any better. 

However, we now live in an era where the rules are rewritten every time a republican runs for office or SCOTUS.

In 2020 what Biden is doing is literally rape.

Suck it up buttercup, your rules.

I don't think Donald banged Ivanka by the way. But he was waaaay creepier with her than Biden ever was with anyone. 

• Confused 1