Reality

The Last Dance

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

Looks baked

I'm with vudu, looks more liver/jaundice to me.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Looks baked

That would explain the redness, which is also there.  But his eyes are as yellow as Volty’s wife.  

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm with vudu, looks more liver/jaundice to me.  :dunno:

Have you gentleman never seen a hammered old black man before?

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Have you gentleman never seen a hammered old black man before?

No, I live in Phoenix.  :dunno:

• Like 1

The 2 episodes tonight were incredible. Wow, the end of episode 7, they could have ended it there.

• Like 1

I don't know what to say, incredible.

What a well done documentary. Fantastic.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't know what to say, incredible.

What a well done documentary. Fantastic.

Good show.  

I was at game 5 when the Bulls lost.  Paid big money for nosebleeds and walked away pissed that I didn’t get to witness history that night.  

Time and distance have changed my perspective.   I would never waste money on something like that again.  

Was pretty fantastic. I'm going to really miss looking forward to that each Sunday. I still think they should have ended the whole episode with Jordan's speech at the end of episode 7 where he gets emotional and says if you don't want to play that way the don't play that way and just gone to black. Would have been a wonderful finish to this whole thing.

I'm disappointed that they didn't cover his affair with Phil Mickelson is wife. :)

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 7:44 PM, vuduchile said:

Why are MJ’s eyes so yellow during some of those at-home interviews?

Liver disease?

He has always had eyes that were off color and not white. I've seen that trait in African men (meaning men born on the continent of Africa). Not sure what it is or why it happens to some people.

See, his eyes have always been yellow/red (1998)

Great show. Jordan is higher in stature in my eyes than he was before this. Couldn’t stand listening to that coward Steve Kerr. And of course Obama had to bring race into it. But I’ll put those two A-holes to the side. Jordan represents the American spirit. It was cool watching him grow from a skinny soft spoken kid to the confident man at the end. His mom and dad are great. Unlike a lot of guys, he surrounded himself with quality people. He handled mega stardom as well as anyone could. Never see anything like him again. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great show. Jordan is higher in stature in my eyes than he was before this. Couldn’t stand listening to that coward Steve Kerr. And of course Obama had to bring race into it. But I’ll put those two A-holes to the side. Jordan represents the American spirit. It was cool watching him grow from a skinny soft spoken kid to the confident man at the end. His mom and dad are great. Unlike a lot of guys, he surrounded himself with quality people. He handled mega stardom as well as anyone could. Never see anything like him again. 

Why was Kerr a coward?

Obviously enjoyed the Jordan stuff but I really came away appreciating Scottie Pippen much more than I had.

8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Why was Kerr a coward?

Obviously enjoyed the Jordan stuff but I really came away appreciating Scottie Pippen much more than I had.

Kerr is a punk and a coward because he won’t shut his mouth with his SJW crap and TDS, but when he was asked about China and their humanitarian issues he deflected right to America bad. Notice he hasn’t  been so yappy since the NBA and their China problems came about. Fock him. 

7 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Why was Kerr a coward?

I mean i like Pippen and realize he was a very good player.

But why?

He is a facilitator at the core.  A point forward.   And because he didnt get the game winning shot drawn up for him the year MJ wasnt there he cried like a little kid and refused to play in the final seconds of a huge game.  

Why did you not have as much appreciation for Pippen before? What changed?

That was a terrible look and really pathetic.

Ironic.  Tony Kukoc was the soft Euro player.  He went on to hit the shot as Scottie sat there out of the game like a little kid.

32 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I mean i like Pippen and realize he was a very good player.

But why?

He is a facilitator at the core.  A point forward.   And because he didnt get the game winning shot drawn up for him the year MJ wasnt there he cried like a little kid and refused to play in the final seconds of a huge game.  

Why did you not have as much appreciation for Pippen before? What changed?

That was a terrible look and really pathetic.

Ironic.  Tony Kukoc was the soft Euro player.  He went on to hit the shot as Scottie sat there out of the game like a little kid.

Agreed.  What a b!tch move.   Enough time had passed to allow most people to forget about it, but this show allowed everyone to relive it all again. 

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Agreed.  What a b!tch move.   Enough time had passed to allow most people to forget about it, but this show allowed everyone to relive it all again. 

Then didnt he say if he could do it over he would do the same? 

Also he held out and played up and injury and left his team out to dry for a long period.  

I understood that he was upset with his pay.  Probably upset at himself that he signed a long contract.   I dont have a problem with holdouts.  It is your right.  But that is another bad look.  Leveon Bell caught a ton of crap for it and he plays RB in a much more violent game with bo guarenteed contract. 

If anything I came away with less respect for Pippen.  Headache game.  Back issue.  Holdout.  Refusing to help your team as the leader of it over hurt ego.  He seemed fragile.  

41 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Then didnt he say if he could do it over he would do the same? 

Also he held out and played up and injury and left his team out to dry for a long period.  

I understood that he was upset with his pay.  Probably upset at himself that he signed a long contract.   I dont have a problem with holdouts.  It is your right.  But that is another bad look.  Leveon Bell caught a ton of crap for it and he plays RB in a much more violent game with bo guarenteed contract. 

If anything I came away with less respect for Pippen.  Headache game.  Back issue.  Holdout.  Refusing to help your team as the leader of it over hurt ego.  He seemed fragile.  

I don't expect everybody to know the exact story but, keep in mind that Kraus tried to trade Pippen 10 days after he made the game saving steal in the 97 Finals, 10 days. Pippen was upset and he should've been.

Just now, Reality said:

I don't expect everybody to know the exact story but, keep in mind that Kraus tried to trade Pippen 10 days after he made the game saving steal in the 97 Finals, 10 days. Pippen was upset and he should've been.

Well they all knew Krause was a control freak long before that.

I dont have a problem with his gripes.  I have a problem with bailing on his teammates.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Well they all knew Krause was a control freak long before that.

I dont have a problem with his gripes.  I have a problem with bailing on his teammates.  

Yup, that was bullsh!t. 

He'll have to live with that decision, its definitely a mark on a HoF career.

24 minutes ago, Reality said:

I know. I remember well. The Bulls and Lakers were in talks about a Scottie Pippen and Eddie Jones trade during the 1997 NBA draft. Peter Vescey reported this live on TNT at the end of the night. Buss didn't want to pay another max contract was the sticking point.

Why do you think they wanted to give the ball to Kukoc and not Pippen? Was it to fake out the other team or to give the glory to Kukoc?

Just now, peenie said:

Why do you think they wanted to give the ball to Kukoc and not Pippen? Was it to fake out the other team or to give the glory to Kukoc?

Because he was the best man for the job. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because he was the best man for the job. 

Oh, I did hear them say Kukoc made that same play before. Then if that was the case, why would Pippen get so upset about it?

Just now, peenie said:

Oh, I did hear them say Kukoc made that same play before. Then if that was the case, why would Pippen get so upset about it?

He wanted to be the man without MJ there. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, peenie said:

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He wanted to be the man without MJ there. 

He also had a thorn in his side about Kukoc and his contract.  He felt that money could have been used to pay him. 

Bottom line, b!tch move and a complete FU to his teammates.