TommyGavin

No one talking about NFL schedule?

We all know it’s not going to happen.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why do the Giants have any?

How come San Diego doesn’t have any? 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

We all know it’s not going to happen.

Of course not. The season was cursed the moment the Bucs became interesting. Really though, I think there will be a season. It may be with empty stands, but the TV revenue will make it worth it to the NFL

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Irrelevant sh!tty teams shouldn’t have any

Neither should the non-existent ones. 

CANCEL DA SEASON!  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Of course not. The season was cursed the moment the Bucs became interesting. Really though, I think there will be a season. It may be with empty stands, but the TV revenue will make it worth it to the NFL

I think there will be a season. I don’t think it’s going to start on time or run 16 games. 

Just now, MDC said:

I think there will be a season. I don’t think it’s going to start on time or run 16 games. 

I'll take it. Just let me see them play without Shamus. I was so happy with the Fitzmagic games. Even when they lost. 

How often do you national people get to see our factory of losing?

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

We know who you are and how to find you. 😡

I am sorry, it is laughable they put out a pre-season schedule. Sure, that will happen. 😄

My fear is they start the season normally then when the major wave of infections hit, phony or not, they will shut it down midseason.

Amazing that people who have lived in this country their whole lives still don’t get it. They think 31 Billionaires and Greenbay aren’t going to get their way. Some of you may as well live in New Zealand or something. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Giants 3 Primetime games and the Bills with FOUR !!

Tampa is going 19-0.  Fans of the other 31 teams don't have a need to talk about a season that they know won't end well for them.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Tampa is going 19-0.  Fans of the other 31 teams don't have a need to talk about a season that they know won't end well for them.

They play the Giants. Shoot for 18-1. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm hoping to travel to Vegas for when Bills play Raiders week 4.  Obviously need to hold off before making any plans.

Someone sent me the following the other day.  Very well done. 

1 hour ago, TommyGavin said:

No one talking about NFL schedule?

Um, because it is just a schedule...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Um, because it is just a schedule...

At least is sports related. Something fresh to discuss not ‘Rona related not politics. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I am sorry, it is laughable they put out a pre-season schedule. Sure, that will happen. 😄

I gots to agree with you there.

7 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

At least is sports related. Something fresh to discuss not ‘Rona related not politics. 

Well that is that, but it is difficult to make a normal non-event a big event...

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They play the Giants. Shoot for 18-1. 

LOL, I'd be ok with that... because the "1" is coming in the middle of the season.  :thumbsup:

We talkin' 'bout practice?!

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Amazing that people who have lived in this country their whole lives still don’t get it. They think 31 Billionaires and Greenbay aren’t going to get their way. Some of you may as well live in New Zealand or something. 

fock that though. until every small business is allowed to be focking open...fock sports. and fock hollywood. in reality they are they are the most non-essential people on planet besides crackheads, homeless, and whatever edjr does.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

fock that though. until every small business is allowed to be focking open...fock sports. and fock hollywood. in reality they are they are the most non-essential people on planet besides crackheads, homeless, and whatever edjr does.

There are many more billionaires in many different types of businesses. Don’t worry, they will get their way too. 

3 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

49ers and Tampon Bay has 5 primetime games each

I think I saw that 9 of Tampa's first 12 games are on at either 4:25 or 8:20.  Their bye week is Week 13 and all 4 games after that, are at 1 pm.  That I find very odd.  Though, their last 3 games are against Atlanta (twice), and the Lions.  Tampa, at that point in time, is likely to have more wins than both of them put together.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are many more billionaires in many different types of businesses. Don’t worry, they will get their way too. 

just sayin. if they think they can open foosball....before i can open my focking bar, barber shop, etc. i'd lose my sh;t

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

My fear is they start the season normally then when the major wave of infections hit, phony or not, they will shut it down midseason.

That's definitely a fear I have.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

just sayin. if they think they can open foosball....before i can open my focking bar, barber shop, etc. i'd lose my sh;t

It's coming man. They are opening one of the frigging malls here Monday,

I know the teams and fans like the Bills and Bucs are delighted to have primetime games.

I myself dont like them.  Leaves me hurting at work most times.  And all eyes are on the team so I get to hear it from from people if GB doesnt look good.  Or the text....dude where is aaron jones? I need him to go off in order to win this week!

Give me 1 Sunday Night game to beat up the Bears in front of a national audience and Im good with the rest being early on Sunday.

Here's a question... what happens if 42 (random number), states open things up to allow the NFL season to continue, but CA is one of the 8 (and only one having NFL teams), chooses not to allow football games?  Is the NFL going to put the season on hold until CA opens, play with those teams playing outside of CA, or force those teams to forfeit?  

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Here's a question... what happens if 42 (random number), states open things up to allow the NFL season to continue, but CA is one of the 8 (and only one having NFL teams), chooses not to allow football games?  Is the NFL going to put the season on hold until CA opens, play with those teams playing outside of CA, or force those teams to forfeit?  

fock football until everything is back open!!!!

Just now, porkbutt said:

/thread

Just now, porkbutt said:

I think if almost every state is open, those states shouldn't be held hostage because a couple other states don't.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Nope. Remember when the Superdome was closed because it rained really hard in New Orleans? The Saints just played elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think if almost every state is open, those states shouldn't be held hostage because a couple other states don't.

yes i agree there. my point is if the 42 open up for football but you cant go to the focking beach in that state...fock your foosball.