Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

For Utilt's obsession

While I can't speak to Utilit's obsession with fingerbanging, one thing I learned about Utilit from the shotsup threads a couple of weeks back is that we share an obsession with girls built like this. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

While I can't speak to Utilit's obsession with fingerbanging, one thing I learned about Utilit from the shotsup threads a couple of weeks back is that we share an obsession with girls built like this. 

thread worthy.

15 hours ago, Voltaire said:

And you would be absolutely correct. :banana:

Nice call.

18 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Nice. I actually never heard anyone say that before until this post from Newbie in the Arbery thread:

On 5/13/2020 at 12:27 PM, Utilit99 said:

Why were you "wandering" in other people's homes? And how does that justify someone else being a total douche bag criminal too?

A few times, it was when I lived with my parents and didn't have a care. I'd go into houses and fingerbang my girlfriend.  As I grew older, I'd go in out of curiosity.  Different reasons. None that made me a felon though 

4 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Are those Japs or Koreans

They're Korean. Two are Korean Americans, those are the two that that sing the little bits of English thrown in.

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I didn't see any women in that video.  :dunno:

God Bless that  we all like different types of women. Utilit and I would be awful wingmen for each other, that what the rest of you guys are for.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

God Bless that  we all like different types of women. Utilit and I would be awful wingmen for each other, that what the rest of you guys are for.

I'll take the one in the lemon colored pants in the video, jerry can have a nekked Amy Schumer.  :doublethumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Honestly thought this thread was about Newbie. 

It was I think. But he's been taken a bad beating today. And then Voltaire posted the good stuff. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'll take the one in the lemon colored pants in the video, jerry can have a nekked Amy Schumer.  :doublethumbsup:

That's Choi Soo-Young, she's also the tallest one.

13 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Are those Japs or Koreans

it's hard to tell.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm a fan.

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Dear God. Fvcking hot. This thread needs to b pinned for quick reference.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dear God. Fvcking hot. This thread needs to b pinned for quick reference.

welcome to 2017.   :rolleyes:

i wouldnt trust any of them, as far as i can throw them.

Just now, taco breath said:

welcome to 2017.   :rolleyes:

i wouldnt trust any of them, as far as i can throw them.

What does trust have to do with anything?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What does trust have to do with anything?

im looking to get married.

5 minutes ago, taco breath said:

im looking to get married.

So are you saying you can land a hottie but don't think you can keep her?

I get the logic I guess. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, get an ugly woman to be your wife.

Maybe you should marry Newbie!!

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Which one is Mei Soo-Hornay? 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Now THAT I'll take all day!  Is that the same group as the boy-shaped band above?  :unsure:

FOCK. Now I have that song stuck in my head.  Sounds like they were trying to summon Mothra. (yes, I know that's Japanese). I also couldn't tell if I was watching a bunch of middle school girls or legal women. 

48 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Now we know why South Korea had such small numbers of COVID-19 deaths. No t1tties.

FYP

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Now THAT I'll take all day!  Is that the same group as the boy-shaped band above?  :unsure:

No. There's a whole genre started in Korea called k-pop with many groups. Then Chinese and Japanese acts started getting into it too so we have c-pop and j-pop. 

For me it helps bridge the gap between Chinese teenagers and their 40-something overweight American teacher.

13 hours ago, DonS said:

FOCK. Now I have that song stuck in my head.  Sounds like they were trying to summon Mothra. (yes, I know that's Japanese). I also couldn't tell if I was watching a bunch of middle school girls or legal women. 

Especially in Japan, a lot of weird creepy stuff involving men and HS students goes on so I know what you're worried about but I don't know of any of these bands having underage girls.

Asian students are buried in homework. High School students wouldn't have the time to practice the songs and dance moves. These groups as often form from HS friends and from talent agencies that recruit at the HS level. But they never make a push for stardom until they're out of school. Whatever those Japanese girls are doing with men after school, I don't think singing and dance choreography is one of them

On 5/14/2020 at 11:28 PM, Voltaire said:

I'll be your wingman any day! 😎:overhead:

On 5/14/2020 at 3:30 AM, Voltaire said:

From the shotsup threads a couple of weeks back 

Who is this shotsup person ??

3 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Who is this shotsup person ??

A legendary Geek Club drunken hero.

Shotsup was here for a dozen years or so. Then one day, about this time last year, he suddenly disappeared and spent most of 2019 abducted by aliens, enduring countless anal probe experiments aboard their space ship. A couple of months ago, upon his escape, he returned to the Geek Club and began posting daily threads for us to rank women's appearance. Sadly, he disappeared again three weeks ago and we don't know why. Perhaps the aliens have re-captured him or perhaps he's in Zed and Maynard's basement. Regardless, in his absence, no one has taken up his mantle to post any "rank these women" threads.

It became apparent to me during shotsup's string of threads that Utlit and I share a pretty much identical taste in women: thigh gaps and bikini bridges, size zero dresses. I like small butts and I cannot lie.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It became apparent to me during shotsup's string of threads that Utlit and I share a pretty much identical taste in women: thigh gaps and bikini bridges , size zero dresses. I like small butts and I cannot lie.

I know about thigh gaps.  What are bikini bridges?  Pics would be helpful. 

12 hours ago, DonS said:

I'll look when my VPN is off. You can find stuff with google, but 90% of it is censored and diverted to anti-bikini  bridge sources because pinterest and google's algorithms are designed to serve the interests of envious 350-pound body positive monsterettes and trannies who cannot put down the donuts and cannot aspire to, and therefore don't like, bikini bridges.

http://thebikinibridge.com/flaunt-your-body-girl-share-your-bikini-bridge-pics/

https://www.pinterest.com/thebikinibridge/

20 hours ago, DonS said:

If you use google to look for bikini bridges, the jealous, fuglie trannies and censors who work there won't give you what you want. They'll direct you to sites that hate bikini bridges and call them unhealthy. If you use duckduckgo to look for bikini bridges, you are directed to bikini bridges. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bikini+bridge+selfies&va=z&t=hk&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

43 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If you use google to look for bikini bridges, the jealous, fuglie trannies and censors who work there won't give you what you want. They'll direct you to sites that hate bikini bridges and call them unhealthy. If you use duckduckgo to look for bikini bridges, you are directed to bikini bridges. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bikini+bridge+selfies&va=z&t=hk&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

Very nice. Thx.