tubby_mcgee

If the right acted like the left, there'd be civil war and there'd be no more left.

So, when the left feel "wronged", they get out there in mobs and throw rocks, molotov c0cktails, burn buildings, tip cars over, smash windshields destroy property, etc.  See Ferguson, Occupy this or that, Baltimore, ND Pipeline, Rodney King, Ahmaud Arbery, etc. They bring what they've got.  It isn't much, but they try. 

If the right did that,  and brought what they have....it would be a mess.  10,000x more .... more...well...more....results. 

Everyone has their breaking point and reason for reaching their breaking point. 400,000,000 million guns in the hands of citizens....

Thank goodness those on the right have some restraint. 

Here's another thought...just hypothetical...but I think its accurate, nonetheless. 

IF there were to a civil war of any kind, and say...the right wore red clothing, and left wore blue,   there would THOUSANDS of those on the left putting on RED shirts just to "be safe".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

IF there were to a civil war of any kind, and say...the right wore red clothing, and left wore blue,   there would THOUSANDS of those on the left putting on RED shirts just to "be safe".

LOL, you're probably right.

I really hope no civil war happens.  I mean, I know the Left will be the cause of one, if one happens, but it's certainly not the desired course.  The problem this country faces is that the Democrats control the arts and media.  They brainwash and endocrine people at young ages, so I don't know how to really prevent their hate from spreading.

Until COVID-19, Trump was slowly building a case to invoke the Insurrection Act to basically take over California to end sanctuary cities.  While there, he'd probably clean up the state as well.  It seems like its on hold for the moment.  Recently he was looking at withholding federal aid from sanctuary cities.  Trump's actions suggest (to me) he thinks California is going to get bold and start ignoring federal law to an even greater extent soon, giving him clearer authority to invoke the Act.  New York has given driver licenses to illegals as well.  If Trump want to use the Act to fix things, he should use tough language to goad democrats into clearly overstepping into "rebellion" territory.  The democrats appear to be taking the bait and building a case to handle COVID-19 at the state level which should supply more ammo to invoke the Act when democrats make an error.  Apply pressure and force an error (just like in sports). But, we'll see how it plays out.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/politics/trump-sanctuary-city-coronavirus/index.html

Trump renews threats to withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities amid pandemic
Priscilla Alvarez byline

By Priscilla Alvarez, CNN
Updated 3:38 PM ET, Thu April 30, 2020

(CNN)As states sought federal support to combat coronavirus in recent days, President Donald Trump teased withholding aid to cities that limit cooperation between local law enforcement and federal immigration authorities, resorting to one of his long-standing immigration issues in the throes of the pandemic.

"I don't think you should have sanctuary cities if they get that kind of aid. If you're going to get aid to the cities and states for the kind of numbers you're talking about, billions of dollars, I don't think you should have sanctuary cities," Trump said Wednesday, referring to jurisdictions that in some ways do not cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

When asked explicitly if he will prevent aid from going to so-called sanctuary jurisdictions, Trump said, "We shouldn't have to pay anything anyway, because all they do is make it very hard for law enforcement." He later added that it is a subject that will be discussed.

Trump has repeatedly railed against sanctuary cities, arguing that they put public safety at risk by restricting access to federal immigration authorities. Earlier this year, the Department of Homeland Security banned New York residents from certain Trusted Traveler Programs following the passage of a state law allowing undocumented immigrants to obtain driver's licenses -- a move that fueled a week of hostile exchanges between the President and Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

if putin talked to trump about using the insurrection act, im sure putin would advise that best time to use it is when his popularity slips by a lot.  invoke an emergency to shore up your power.   the thing is, trumps popularity has been slowly increasing.  so it wouldnt be the best time to do it if you are going "by the book".

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Oh shutup about the civil war talk.   

Uhh...we can talk about things wayyyyyy more far fetched that that...but we can't discuss that hypothetical topic?

Hand to hand, the blue would destroy the pansy red.  But red has a lot more of the guns.  My money is on the red. 

I believe the right should start by using flame throwers on those ANTIFA assh0les when they put up roadblocks or on those liberal retards that stormed Tucker Carlson's house, etc. I would not care even a little bit if they were all angry and shouting at those they hate one minute, then in the next minute they were all ablaze and screaming in pain.

7 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So, when the left feel "wronged", they get out there in mobs and throw rocks, molotov c0cktails, burn buildings, tip cars over, smash windshields destroy property, etc. 

Jesus, hyperbole much? LOL. I mean, it's not like they ran over and killed an innocent girl or shot up a pizza parlor or church or something... 😅

I wouldn't want to kill all the blue people. I would want to make them slaves. 

39 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

👍

The people that aren't right or left will were camo clothing and pick off both sides. Did we learn nothing from the Revolutionary War?

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Smurfs?

23 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, you're probably right.

I really hope no civil war happens.  I mean, I know the Left will be the cause of one, if one happens, but it's certainly not the desired course.  The problem this country faces is that the Democrats control the arts and media.  They brainwash and endocrine people at young ages, so I don't know how to really prevent their hate from spreading.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, The Observer said:

Hand to hand, the blue would destroy the pansy red.  But red has a lot more of the guns.  My money is on the red. 

Yeah, makes sense that Dems would be likely to bring knives (fists in your example), to a gun fight.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, makes sense that Dems would be likely to bring knives (fists in your example), to a gun fight.

I'm sure there are stats somewhere, but I would think gun ownership by republicans is much higher than gun ownership by Democrats.  You think I'm wrong?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm sure there are stats somewhere, but I would think gun ownership by republicans is much higher than gun ownership by Democrats.  You think I'm wrong?

No.  It was just funny.