Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Twitter labeled Trump tweets with a fact check for the first time

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So how are Trump and his supporters going to like this story of Trump murdering a personal assistant he got pregnant?   Free speech and all that.

We expect equal treatment and put it out when it doesn't happen.  Trump tweets out about Scarborough and he gets "fact checked" by twitter... we'd expect the same on that tweet.  When nothing happens to that post, we'll point it out.  Sad that you never see the double standard.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

We expect equal treatment and put it out when it doesn't happen.  Trump tweets out about Scarborough and he gets "fact checked" by twitter... we'd expect the same on that tweet.  When nothing happens to that post, we'll point it out.  Sad that you never see the double standard.

They didn't fact check the Scarborough Tweets.  Only the mail in voting tweets. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Ok, thanks.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let me ask you this... if someone in that girl's family asks this SJW to delete her tweet, will the MSM make a big deal about it and suggest the same... or will they just bring it up, giggle and defend it / play along?  I'm guessing the latter.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Let me ask you this... if someone in that girl's family asks this SJW to delete her tweet, will the MSM make a big deal about it and suggest the same... or will they just bring it up, giggle and defend it / play along?  I'm guessing the latter.

I'm confused about which girl you're talking about

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I'm confused about which girl you're talking about

Sorry.  The one that the SJW tweeted about, that Trump killed, Carolyn Gombell.  

Never mind.  Carolyn Gombell isn't real.  If I were Trump, I'd have that person (the SJW who made the tweet), arrested and tried for libel.  Then, have Twitter shut down for acts of treason based on the support of conspiracy by not deleting the tweet and all shares or forcing it to be deleted.  I would also have the owners and operators as well as the administrators of Twitter arrested and tried for treason.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

#JusticeForCarolyn is trending now on twitter. The story of Carolyn Gombell.

This is the Tweet going around:

"Donald Trump killed his personal assistant, Carolyn Gombell, in October 2000." The tweet continued, "He strangled her because he'd gotten her pregnant and was threatening to tell the press. Then he bribed NYPD Police Chief Bernie Kierik to cover it up. IT'S TIME TO INVESTIGATE."

Things usually have a way of coming back around and biting you in the ass.  I hope Trump is ready to get back to being the president and stop the false murder accusations and torturing of deceased women's families. 

Dumb.  People are so focking dumb.  And hypocritical.

:thumbsdown:

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Never mind.  Carolyn Gombell isn't real.  If I were Trump, I'd have that person (the SJW who made the tweet), arrested and tried for libel.  Then, have Twitter shut down for acts of treason based on the support of conspiracy by not deleting the tweet and all shares or forcing it to be deleted.  I would also have the owners and operators as well as the administrators of Twitter arrested and tried for treason.

That's exactly the reaction the person wants from Trump.  Making up and entire fake scenario is just an exaggeration of exactly what Trump is doing with Scarborough.  It's a trap he set for Trump. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's exactly the reaction the person wants from Trump.  Making up and entire fake scenario is just an exaggeration of exactly what Trump is doing with Scarborough.  It's a trap he set for Trump. 

You got played.  Lol. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when you cared about the deceased’s family and how horrible it was that Trump made them relive their loved ones death. What happened to that strong moral stance? It was only yesterday you were bloviating about that. What a difference a day makes. Lol. 

Who got played?   You were concerned about a fictional person's family?  D'oh!

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You didn’t know it was fictional. Played, sucka. Just like you got played the night the pee-pee tape story broke. So eager, like a virgin in a brothel. Still a two pump chump! 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's still wrong though.  There's a million different things to criticize Trump for.  No need to make anything up.  Plus....I bet some people will believe it.  Just stupid.

• Thanks 1

Just now, FeelingMN said:

It's still wrong though.  There's a million different things to criticize Trump for.  No need to make anything up.  Plus....I bet some people will believe it.  Just stupid.

Someone believed it alright. 👆

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You didn’t know it was fictional. Played, sucka. Just like you got played the night the pee-pee tape story broke. So eager, like a virgin in a brothel. Still a two pump chump! 

I 100% knew it was fake.  I didn't the first time I saw it on Twitter. But then I saw the comments on the tweets and realized what they were doing. That's why I said "Maybe Trump will stop posting false accusations on twitter". 

Rest assured, if that was real and not fictional, that would't have just been some post I snuck into a thread.  It would be a new topic.  With all caps.   

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

I love that people think it's real.  There are idiots who think Trump's accusation of Scarborough is real.  Some lessons are harder to learn than others. I hope Trump has learned his. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

This would definitely be a Free Speech issue.  

There are certainly Free Speech issues to discuss.  :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More and more is coming out. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

That’s almost as silly as the pee pee tape story that you fell for. Sucka! 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think that might be the most worse things I have ever read on this site.   Haggis, yuck!

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think that might be the most worse things I have ever read on this site.   Haggis, yuck!

The lamb's name was Dolly  😂  #JusticeForDolly

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

Dumb.  People are Newbie is so focking dumb.  And hypocritical.

:thumbsdown:

Fixed...

1 minute ago, posty said:

Fixed...

ROFL  Funny watching the very people who stood by and said nothing when Trump was falsely accusing a critic of murder get so bent out of shape now that people are making stuff up about Trump.   You can't make this sh1t up. 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL  Funny watching the very people who stood by and said nothing when Trump was falsely accusing a critic of murder get so bent out of shape now that people are making stuff up about Trump.   You can't make this sh1t up. 😂😂😂

Look at my monkey go! Bang those cymbals ! 

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Makes perfect sense to me.  The leftists have already done this pretty emphatically, its only a matter of time before they make up something else.....as they have done before.  Oh but wait, its OK....if they.... do it.... I see

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Makes perfect sense to me.  The leftists have already done this pretty emphatically, its only a matter of time before they make up something else.....as they have done before.  Oh but wait, its OK....if they.... do it.... I see

Dude you can whine and cry all you want. Everything out of trumps mouth lately is nothing but a lie and a conspiracy theory. Obamagate. Mail-in voter fraud. Scarborough's murder. The man is in the midst of a mental breakdown and his dementia is in full display right now. It's a shame Twitter had to put its foot down and say enough is enough.  

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dude you can whine and cry all you want. Everything out of trumps mouth lately is nothing but a lie and a conspiracy theory. Obamagate. Mail-in voter fraud. Scarborough's murder. The man is in the midst of a mental breakdown and his dementia is in full display right now. It's a shame Twitter had to put its foot down and say enough is enough.  

CAUTION: TDS at Work

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Aren't both sides equally hypocritical?  Trump makes crap up all the time and his supporters just let it slide because of all the so-called winning.  Just a bunch of pots calling the kettle black.  Stupid left and right BS.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Stupid left and right BS.

:clap:

Both sides are equally bad...

I think it is funny that Newbie gets all "huffy" about Trump lying since all politicians lie...

Of course if people would stop quoting the douche, things would be much better...

Have we talked about who funds the fact checkers?

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I think it is funny that Newbie gets all "huffy" about Trump lying since all politicians lie...

Of course if people would stop quoting the douche, things would be much better...

Half of your posts are quoting me or naming me when you quote other people. What would you do all day if you didn't have me to obsess over? Besides the little children articles you love so much.

5 minutes ago, posty said:

It's true that all politicians lie but it's like Trump took it to an all new level.  It's so blatant from him and no one seems to care.  Just another reason why I've hated politics all my life.

Are you talking about quoting Newbie or Trump?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's true that all politicians lie but it's like Trump took it to an all new level.  It's so blatant from him and no one seems to care.  Just another reason why I've hated politics all my life.

I really don't follow what he says and doesn't say...  I just like that if it gets the left's panties in a huge uproar, I just hope he continues and if Trump wins re-election, it will be an enjoyable time until 2025 IMO...

Just now, posty said:

I really don't follow what he says and doesn't say...  I just like that if it gets the left's panties in a huge uproar, I just hope he continues and if Trump wins re-election, it will be an enjoyable time until 2025 IMO...

There are a lot of people that share the same opinion as you and I think it sucks.  What a terrible system we have in place if this is how we elect the person to lead our country.  As a country we're a bunch of focking idiots sometimes.  We're like a bunch of kids with no adult supervision.

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And... here we go.  The MSM via NewbieBot is beginning the process of conflating "Trump" with "dementia."  The idea of course is to put into the public lemming minds that Trump is as mentally sick as Biden, who can't seem to string a sentence together at this point.

Expect more use of "dementia" with Trump in the coming days.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

And... here we go.  The MSM via NewbieBot is beginning the process of conflating "Trump" with "dementia."  The idea of course is to put into the public lemming minds that Trump is as mentally sick as Biden, who can't seem to string a sentence together at this point.

They are both in a state of mental decline. Biden is forgetful. His memory isn't what it used to be. He's not as sharp as he used to be. Trump was already a narcissist and now with his mental decline, he has become even more combative and paranoid. Even during a pandemic whete over 100,000 l American ives have been lost, Trump feels that he is the victim. This is not fair to him. 

You would have to be demented to fall for the Trump murder twitter hoax.  

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Typical lefty. They are both hilarious and pathetic at the same time. TDS is real.