Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Protests in your city or town? Thread

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m glad he got his head cracked open. I’m sorry that cop is going to get in trouble. 

I actually believe you're glad.

2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

I actually believe you're glad.

I absolutely am glad. I would wish him permanent injury but I don’t want the cops to get in more serious trouble. Hopefully they will be ok and the force will be deemed justified, because it was.  But in these times  it could go the wrong way.  

They were more concerned with getting the cameras away from the scene, than they were helping the guy that was bleeding from his head. 

There is another view of this incident, and you can see all the officers stop when they hear this dude's head crack open. 

Supposedly Antifa is bussing in people to my town tomorrow. Target is boarded up, I don't know how they think things are going to go tomorrow but, this is Southern Indiana... People don't really play like that around here, it could get ugly real quick and everybody is packing, even the Karens.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Supposedly Antifa is bussing in people to my town tomorrow. Target is boarded up, I don't know how they think things are going to go tomorrow but, this is Southern Indiana... People don't really play like that around here, it could get ugly real quick and everybody is packing, even the Karens.

Best of luck to you and all the good Americans in S Indiana. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Best of luck to you and all the good Americans in S Indiana. 

I live in the burbs 30 minutes away from the targeted area but, appreciate that.

• Thanks 1

57 members of Buffalo police riot response team resign after shoving incident

Less than 24 hours after a 75-year-old man was pushed to the ground outside City Hall by members of the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team and a video of the incident during a protest drew widespread condemnation, all 57 members of the team resigned from the unit.

36 minutes ago, taco breath said:

57 members of Buffalo police riot response team resign after shoving incident

Less than 24 hours after a 75-year-old man was pushed to the ground outside City Hall by members of the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team and a video of the incident during a protest drew widespread condemnation, all 57 members of the team resigned from the unit.

This is where I think we are headed. As protests continue, police don't seem to want to have any accountability. They will continue to be filmed when they cross the line. Eventually, there will be mass strikes or mass resignations. 

Check your ammo stocks 

34 minutes ago, Leeson said:

This is where I think we are headed. As protests continue, police don't seem to want to have any accountability. They will continue to be filmed when they cross the line. Eventually, there will be mass strikes or mass resignations. 

Check your ammo stocks 

The blatant idiocy of people who judge police on a 20 second video clip is beyond imagination. And it's overblown to the point of lunacy. 

This hatred for cops based on a false narrative is so widespread it's making me sick at how stupid so many Americans are.

If I were a cop, I would seriously think about working at becoming a bartender or anything else in life. I personally wanted to change my career once and went to DeVry, and now I'm making way more than the cops that put their lives on the line in major cities just to get shlt on by the media and the other dumb ass leftists in this country.

It's not right. 

29 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Check your ammo stocks 

Idiotic response.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If I were a cop, I would seriously think about working at becoming a bartender or anything else in life. I personally wanted to change my career once and went to DeVry, and now I'm making way more than the cops that put their lives on the line in major cities just to get shlt on by the media and the other dumb ass leftists in this country.

I wish the police unions would refuse to work any and all sporting events.  Let those focks hire private security.

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The blatant idiocy of people who judge police on a 20 second video clip is beyond imagination. And it's overblown to the point of lunacy. 

This hatred for cops based on a false narrative is so widespread it's making me sick at how stupid so many Americans are.

It's not right. 

I thought you were a bartender now? :dunno:

If you were a cop, I'd seriously suggest that you do something else.

12 hours ago, fandandy said:

I wish the police unions would refuse to work any and all sporting events.  Let those focks hire private security.

Me too. It would create more jobs. 

None where I live. All lives matter here. 

Newbie can’t make it to a protest. He has to post here. He’s a social justice warrior, in hiding. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie can’t make it to a protest. He has to post here. He’s a social justice warrior, in hiding. 

I'm good with who I am. Much better than being a racist like you. 

BLM is the new Al Quaeda. Think about it, they say all they want is peace but really they want more wiggle room for their violence and degeneracy. They strong arm people into their beliefs (Drew Brees) and anyone who opposes them suffers. They are currently terrorizing the country and recruiting others for their cause. Are these parallels really that crazy?

51 minutes ago, Leeson said:

I'm good with who I am. Much better than being a racist like you. 

Are you Newbie? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you Newbie? 

Nope. But that won't stop you from calling me Newbie. 

Are you Racist? 

7 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Are you Racist? 

Pre BLM I wasn’t considered one. Pretty sure I am now though even I didn’t do anything racist. The opposite actually. But words meh. 

10 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Are you Racist? 

Take a gander through his post history.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pre BLM I wasn’t considered one. Pretty sure I am now though even I didn’t do anything racist. The opposite actually. But words meh. 

Well I’ve seen you support America multiple times so I think it’s pretty clear you are a racist. Even seen you support the flag and troops, just sickening.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Take a gander through his post history.

You obsessed. 

One of the funniest parts of these huge protests is that the black community is annoyed that it’s so many white people marching. It’s just another thing white people are taking for themselves like they know a damn thing about their struggle. They think it’s corny as hell. 

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

One of the funniest parts of these huge protests is that the black community is annoyed that it’s so many white people marching. It’s just another thing white people are taking for themselves like they know a damn thing about their struggle. They think it’s corny as hell. 

I wonder if they feel the same way about protests in other countries?

Just now, Leeson said:

I wonder if they feel the same way about protests in other countries?

Even cornier! All these countries protesting american issues is nothing more than USA cultural appropriation. For real, we all know american culture is worshipped and idolized worldwide. This is just a way of saying “we are cool like Americans!”. 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Even cornier! All these countries protesting american issues is nothing more than USA cultural appropriation. For real, we all know american culture is worshipped and idolized worldwide. This is just a way of saying “we are cool like Americans!”. 

Cornier? That's a unique word. 

We've been critical of other countries governments when it comes to protests. Now the shoe is on the other foot and people such as yourself are making up reasons why they are happening. Trump has made us the laughing stock of the word, in less then 4 years. 

8 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Black twitter and media are constantly telling SJW  whites to STFU. They know no one listens to them. 

41 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Cornier? That's a unique word. 

We've been critical of other countries governments when it comes to protests. Now the shoe is on the other foot and people such as yourself are making up reasons why they are happening. Trump has made us the laughing stock of the word, in less then 4 years. 

Were you laughing when our sailors had to kneel down to the Iranian sailors? You probably liked it. 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess you don't but you usually need some kind of a message.  Go ahead and start a protest.

My message is "a bunch of animals are rioting and looting, they don't give a rat's ass about George Floyd, they just see an opportunity to wreak havoc and get free stuff, and our city and state managers are chicken shiot to uphold the law."

Catchy, huh?  :thumbsup:

Rained out. Yeah, these fake protesters won't come out in the rain. Fake simply because of that reason. If they really believed in it, rain wouldn't stop them.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Were you laughing when our sailors had to kneel down to the Iranian sailors? You probably liked it. 

WTF? You must be off your meds.

52 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My message is "a bunch of animals are rioting and looting, they don't give a rat's ass about George Floyd, they just see an opportunity to wreak havoc and get free stuff, and our city and state managers are chicken shiot to uphold the law."

Catchy, huh?  :thumbsup:

Are you referring to the protesters or the police? You could be describing either.

18 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Are you referring to the protesters or the police? You could be describing either.

The police are rioting and looting?  See an opportunity to wreak havoc, which means seek it out?  You could drum up a half dozen videos of this where an officer has acted inappropriately, so I guess that makes them all animals?  Also some probably don't care about George Floyd.  Most of the looters likely don't.

Also lose the "protesters" crap -- protesters protest, not riot and loot.

Be better next time.  :thumbsup:

On 6/4/2020 at 9:36 PM, Reality said:

National Guard in town, probably to protect the protesters...

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The police are rioting and looting?  See an opportunity to wreak havoc, which means seek it out?  You could drum up a half dozen videos of this where an officer has acted inappropriately, so I guess that makes them all animals?  Also some probably don't care about George Floyd.  Most of the looters likely don't.

Also lose the "protesters" crap -- protesters protest, not riot and loot.

Be better next time.  :thumbsup:

Speaking for Philly, there were many thousand of protestors here and very few of them are rioting or looting. Few bad apples and all that.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Speaking for Philly, there were many thousand of protestors here and very few of them are rioting or looting. Few bad apples and all that.

Same for Phoenix.  Had one night early on with a little bit, got shut down, the rest have been peaceful.  And nobody has been brutally assaulted by police like the other 90375849302 examples as per Leeson. :dunno: