Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Unemployment numbers better than expected.

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

40 million unemployed because of me, but 1 million got their jobs back.  I'm the best.  😂

The expected numbers were to lose 8 million jobs.  Instead Trump’s economy gained over 2 million jobs. MAGA

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump’s GC supporters whine about trolling trolling a low rent / lightly trafficked message board while congratulating the President on his trolling.

:wacko: 

If you troll just own it.  That’s all.  I’ve got an umbrella rig out.

34 minutes ago, posty said:

He loves to troll the left...  They can't handle it...

Trolling loses a bit of its luster when it's done hiding in a bunker behind three levels of walls and fencing.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

If you troll just own it.  That’s all.  I’ve got an umbrella rig out.

Most of the GC Trumpers who sob about trolling are themselves trolls who congratulate the President on his trolling. 

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The expected numbers were to lose 8 million jobs.  Instead Trump’s economy gained over 2 million jobs. MAGA

Wow.  Only 39 million americans out of work.  Solid work Prez

Rough day for MDC and Newbie, good day for America.

T's & P's boys, T's & P's.

• Thanks 1

Let’s hope they can go ahead and destroy some more things this weekend.  Heck, maybe some of them will get a job fixing it back up! Win-win! 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump’s GC supporters whine about trolling trolling a low rent / lightly trafficked message board while congratulating the President on his trolling.

I dont personally whine about you and Newbie being trolls.  Its actually entertaining at times.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I dont personally whine about you and Newbie being trolls.  Its actually entertaining at times.  

MDC has trouble understanding being called a troll and somebody whining about trolls.  He takes it personal being called a troll, in his mind, that equates to people whining about trolling.  It's weird but, it's his thing.

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I’ve never had any problem with you. I laugh when Geeks like 12th Doosh and Peefoam whine about trolling. Or when their hangers on like Reality clutch their pearls about it. Every other post here is some Trumper trolling for a fight.

Happy Friday. :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Be interesting to see if he can get numbers to where they were when Obama handed him a great economy with seven straight years of growth.

MAGA!! 😂

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He is definitely a troll.  It's embarrassing that trolling ability has become a sought after trait for President now.

A little embarrassing, yes, but the amount of scrutiny each president gets by the opposition is sickening. How can every single move a president makes be bad? The economy has been pretty good and improving all the way back to Obama. 

People just think the country is so fuckd because the medua paints it as such. 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s hope they can go ahead and destroy some more things this weekend.  Heck, maybe some of them will get a job fixing it back up! Win-win! 

Imagine holding a presser to brag about "only" 13% unemployment? 😂

9 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

A little embarrassing, yes, but the amount of scrutiny each president gets by the opposition is sickening. How can every single move a president makes be bad? The economy has been pretty good and improving all the way back to Obama. 

People just think the country is so fuckd because the medua paints it as such. 

I think that's just part of the job.  No President is ever going to make everyone happy but you should still act like an adult and actually be Presidential.  For me, he's ruined what it actually means to be the President.  It doesn't have the prestige it use to have.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Imagine holding a presser to brag about "only" 13% unemployment? 😂

Broke stuff needs fixin. Jobs baby, jobs! Not in the poor neighborhoods though. They’re focked. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think that's just part of the job.  No President is ever going to make everyone happy but you should still act like an adult and actually be Presidential.  For me, he's ruined what it actually means to be the President.  It doesn't have the prestige it use to have.

He should. Obama had to deal with this same stuff too and he obviously handled it better. Still every decision a president making being so wrong? How have we had a president make such bad decisions for 12 straight years, and yet the US is still doing pretty damn well. 

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He should. Obama had to deal with this same stuff too and he obviously handled it better. Still every decision a president making being so wrong? How have we had a president make such bad decisions for 12 straight years, and yet the US is still doing pretty damn well. 

There are people who have the money and power to manipulate the way the public thinks to a certain degree.  The media is absolutely terrible and getting worse.  Far too many people are gullible and believe whatever they're told as long as it supports their own agenda.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are people who have the money and power to manipulate the way the public thinks to a certain degree.  The media is absolutely terrible and getting worse.  Far too many people are gullible and believe whatever they're told as long as it supports their own agenda.

That is true. The president acts like a human shield, kind of like Roger goodell dies for the nfl. They get all the blame, but the same people who pull the strings year after year sit in the background while we get distracted by what Trump tweeted over breakfast

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

That is true. The president acts like a human shield, kind of like Roger goodell dies for the nfl. They get all the blame, but the same people who pull the strings year after year sit in the background while we get distracted by what Trump tweeted over breakfast

Let's not pretend that Trump loves every minute of the attention.  The man is made for reality TV.  He's an attention whoore.

Trump is temporary.  The real power has been around and is staying around. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Let's not pretend that Trump loves every minute of the attention.  The man is made for reality TV.  He's an attention whoore.

That's true.  But he is livid that he is perceived as a coward bunkered away and scared. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He does. People give it to him too. It's like your kid doing something to annoy you constantly, and you constantly giving him the attention to reinforce his behavior

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump is temporary.  The real power has been around and is staying around. 

Exactly

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

He does. People give it to him too. It's like your kid doing something to annoy you constantly, and you constantly giving him the attention to reinforce his behavior

And his supporters are like the uncle who keeps egging him on and giving him sugar to fuel him all day.

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No President is ever going to make everyone happy

This will never happen again...  I think that the only way that would happen is if there is another 9/11 event on US soil...

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

And his supporters are like the uncle who keeps egging him on and giving him sugar to fuel him all day.

That's an issue also. Trump walks on water so he can do no wrong. 

5 minutes ago, posty said:

This will never happen again...  I think that the only way that would happen is if there is another 9/11 event on US soil...

Kind of like the movie and show Watchmen. Fabricate a threat bigger than the current threat to unite people in hating a singular thing

26 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Obama had to deal with this same stuff too and he obviously handled it better.

You must be joking.

Hussein didn't have to deal with a press that fabricates and publishes outright lies about him.

Hussein didn't have to deal with the previous President and holdovers illegally spying on him and his staff.

Hussein didn't have to deal with the House of Representatives concocting a fake controversy in order to impeach him.

Hussein handled Iran better by giving them pallets full of cash in the middle of the night, and allowing them a path to nuclear weapons?

Hussein handled ISIS better, by allowing them to spread and strengthen?

You live in bizarro world, my boy.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You must be joking.

Hussein didn't have to deal with a press that fabricates and publishes outright lies about him.

Hussein didn't have to deal with the previous President and holdovers illegally spying on him and his staff.

Hussein didn't have to deal with the House of Representatives concocting a fake controversy in order to impeach him.

Hussein handled Iran better by giving them pallets full of cash in the middle of the night, and allowing them a path to nuclear weapons?

Hussein handled ISIS better, by allowing them to spread and strengthen?

You live in bizarro world, my boy.

It's the same shlt. More of the media is liberal so he didn't have it as bad on that front, but everyrhing who wasn't a Dem hated every move he made.

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's the same shlt. More of the media is liberal so he didn't have it as bad on that front, but everyrhing who wasn't a Dem hated every move he made.

I don't think they can see that or for some reason just refuse to admit it.

19 minutes ago, posty said:

Nope. Trump had his 9/11 opportunity.  With the coronavirus. He was handed the perfect opportunity to be a great leader. And unite. And do what's best for the country's safety.  Now he was handed a second opportunity. Two of the most miserable failings in our country's history

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What did Trump do?

Brought us back from the brink of extinction.

Vote Trump 2020.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Nope. Trump had his 9/11 opportunity.  With the coronavirus. He was handed the perfect opportunity to be a great leader. And unite. And do what's best for the country's safety.  Now he was handed a second opportunity. Two of the most miserable failings in our country's history

Stand up and salute the mighty Trump, winner of the 2020 POTUS elections, you pusscake.

Obama handled Ferguson great. And he did such a great job of healing 5 cops in Dallas were assassinated in Dallas at a BLM “peaceful “ protest. Good lord. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OMB

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Stand up and salute the mighty Trump, winner of the 2020 POTUS elections, you pusscake.

Quite possible. I concede that. Still doesn't excuse the way he bumblefocked his way through two gift-wrapped opportunities to actually be a leader.

Total disaster for the left. Appealing to the voters they already have and turning off the ones they don’t. Nice work libtards! 

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Brought us back from the brink of extinction.

Vote Trump 2020.

What did he do to bring us back?