edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

Was going to commit suicide and then wussed out at the last minute and ran away leaving the noose behind?

I have a feeling when this is investigated, it will have a lot of Smollett similarities.  

• Like 1

This weeks race is at Talledega. Would be much easier to simply not turn left going 200 mph than having to google "how to tie a noose."

Just now, BiffTannen said:

This weeks race is at Talledega. Would be much easier to simply not turn left going 200 mph than having to google "how to tie a noose."

Dale Earnhardt mastered turning right

lets be honest, the media doesn't have to do any journalism or actual work, they can just run with whatever the woke story of the day is.

We are better than the media here at FFT

1 minute ago, edjr said:

lets be honest, the media doesn't have to do any journalism, they can just run with whatever the woke story of the day is.

We are better than the media here at FFT

didn't you just run the woke story of the day?  while then also covering the waaaahhhh media righty angle as well?  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

didn't you just run the woke story of the day?  while then also covering the waaaahhhh media righty angle as well?  

I am looking for answers. I am not assuming anything. is that okay? is that okay to not jump to conclusions? Is it my moral woke obligation to assume this was done by a  NasKKKar member?

Just now, Herbivore said:

Maybe you know, you seem woke. When was the last "real" incidents like this. As in not staged ? 

I think he hopes the other drivers feel sorry for him and let him win for once.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Maybe you know, you seem woke. When was the last "real" incidents like this. As in not staged by a black person ? 

FYP

1 minute ago, Strike said:

FYP

Plenty of scumbag whiteboy sjw's playing the false flag game also. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I think he hopes the other drivers feel sorry for him and let him win for once.

Best finish was 7th in 2015, he's like the newbie of nascar. Jesus, Danika was better. (finished 5th)

Just now, drobeski said:

shouldn't he be spotted like a 10 lap lead ?

maybe he will win the next race by a neck.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am looking for answers. I am not assuming anything. is that okay? is that okay to not jump to conclusions? Is it my moral woke obligation to assume this was done by a  NasKKKar member?

you jumped to conclusions in the op.  and it was a joke, so lighten up righties.  

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you jumped to conclusions in the op.  and it was a joke, so lighten up righties.  

It's called sarcasm.   Not sure you and your ilk are capable of it.  Try it, lighten the mood up.

yes I am asking what really happened and not assuming what happened. Are you guys capable of that?

Seems fishy to me. Why would anyone who could reasonably access that area do such a thing? I mean maybe some crazed redneck fan, sure, but I don’t see anyone “inside” doing this.

I mean I know nothing about NASCAR or any of the drivers, including Wallace, so I could be wrong. But I also got a potential Smollet vibe.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

It's called sarcasm.   Not sure you and your ilk are capable of it.  Try it, lighten the mood up.

yes I am asking what really happened and not assuming what happened. Are you guys capable of that?

yes, my post to you was sarcasm as well...can you not see that?  

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Seems fishy to me. Why would anyone who could reasonably access that area do such a thing? I mean maybe some crazed redneck fan, sure, but I don’t see anyone “inside” doing this.

I mean I know nothing about NASCAR or any of the drivers, including Wallace, so I could be wrong. But I also got a potential Smollet vibe.

Thank you.  That is all I am trying to say, with my own bigoted, racist touch

Just now, edjr said:

Thank you.  That is all I am trying to say, with my own bigoted, racist touch

:lol:

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

yes, my post to you was sarcasm as well...can you not see that?  

:cheers:   and I am no righty. I just can't get behind much the left is doing right now. :(

1 minute ago, edjr said:

:cheers:   and I am no righty. I just can't get behind much the left is doing right now. :(

But the right is better? Don’t think so. The SJW cancel culture types need to fock off but otherwise there’s a clear right and wrong here, imo

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

But the right is better? Don’t think so. The SJW cancel culture types need to fock off but otherwise there’s a clear right and wrong here, imo

No. There are 5 types.

Far right and far left, can fock right off and a fight to the death for both sides  dying would be nice. Would make for great sissy slapfighting TV.  Left and right of center, I can work with.  The centrists are the real smart common sense people now.

It would be funny if another team was sponsored by the Fraternal Order of Police and their car was painted as a cop car and it just tailed Bubba the entire race.  

• Haha 8

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Poor Bubba, the new Danica.  :cry:

but worse.  lets be honest.  we know neither of them can drive :ninja:

Just now, fandandy said:

It would be funny if another team was sponsored by the Fraternal Order of Police and their car was painted as a cop car and it just tailed Bubba the entire race.  

legit Laugh out loud.. HAHA!!!!! Thank you.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

No. There are 5 types.

Far right and far left, can fock right off and a fight to the death for both sides  dying would be nice. Would make for great sissy slapfighting TV.  Left and right of center, I can work with.  The centrists are the real smart common sense people now.

The people you call centrists are center right. The center right is far right and the far right is focking out of this world insane.

But otherwise, I agree :cheers:

Just now, edjr said:

but worse.  lets be honest.  we know neither of them can drive :ninja:

You've never been on a race track.  You know not of what you speak.  The worst driver at the cup level is still a hell of a race car driver.  They may not be worthy of that level of racing but saying they can't drive is disingenuous. 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

i don't know...you are a big howie carr fan.  

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

Dale Earnhardt mastered turning right

His haid felled off

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

yea, that was good.  well done fandandy.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

Bill Maher too. He just doesn't write for a local paper I can quote easily.  I dont have hobo anymore :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The people you call centrists are center right. The center right is far right and the far right is focking out of this world insane.

I guess I could be considered right centrist. but there is a lot of left I believe in.  Right to choose, limited gubment (lol), gender equality (to a point), free trade, internationalism, trump is an oaf. etc.. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, those far right types that currently have taken over a portion of a city are the worst. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes, completely insane. They protested peacefully and cleaned up without an incident or graffiti,  destruction, fires, looting, and death.  

On the other hand...... 

Who's insane again ? I'll go with the nut bag I just wasted my time schooling.  

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

What normal adult male wouldn't be? He calls it as it is... any adult male can appreciate that. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I guess I could be considered right centrist. but there is a lot of left I believe in.  Right to choose, limited gubment (lol), gender equality (to a point), free trade, internationalism, trump is an oaf. etc.. 

See that’s basically all centrist and not left at all. That’s my point, the axis is skewed. Free trade? Up until four years ago that was an across the board thing. Now it’s leftist? Despite Bernie Sanders and all those folk? Same thing with internationalism and limited government. I’ll give you pro-choice though, but honestly that issue doesn’t matter too much to me.

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yup, it’s so clear. Rioting and looting are clearly ok. It’s just the cancel crew that are the problem.  

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The right is better. Without a doubt.