edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This conversation is beginning to get RP-esque.

I said good day!

Actually you were being beat to a pulp, again.

you are spiraling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Actually you were being beat to a pulp, again.

you are spiraling.

And I give a fock... why?

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yep I’m now convinced this is certainly a Smollet situation. 

Based on...?

And why would every single NASCAR driver go along with it and push Bubba’s car to the front? Don’t you think some of them would be like “this is focking bullsh1t and I ain’t being played for a fool?” Maybe not publicly say that but also not allow themselves to get drawn into it.

Doesn’t matter now. No one is gong to be asked to show some proof this happened. NASCAR  loves the story and is terrified of the truth. Old news already.  

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Based on...?

And why would every single NASCAR driver go along with it and push Bubba’s car to the front? Don’t you think some of them would be like “this is focking bullsh1t and I ain’t being played for a fool?” Maybe not publicly say that but also not allow themselves to get drawn into it.

Drew Brees ring a bell? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Based on...?

The combined intellect of The Geek Club.  🤣

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Based on...?

I remember when they pushed Earnhardt into the wall :(

BUBBA WALLACE SPEAKS TO FBI IN NOOSE PROBE... 'Offended' By Hoax Theories

Bubba Wallace confirms he has already been interviewed by the FBI as part of its investigation into the noose incident ... and he's blasting people who think it was all a hoax.

The NASCAR driver appeared on "The View" on Tuesday -- one day after an inspiring performance at Talladega -- and was asked how he felt about theories the noose was "staged" by NASCAR to garner more support for the Confederate flag ban.

"It offends me that people would go to those measures but again, I'm not shocked," Wallace said.

"People are entitled to their own opinions to make them feel good and help them sleep at night."

Bubba says law enforcement is all over the case -- "I can now say I've talked to the FBI ... never thought that would happen!"

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Bubba Wallace confirms he has already been interviewed by the FBI as part of its investigation into the noose incident ... and he's blasting people who think it was all a hoax.

The NASCAR driver appeared on "The View" on Tuesday -- one day after an inspiring performance at Talladega -- and was asked how he felt about theories the noose was "staged" by NASCAR to garner more support for the Confederate flag ban.

"It offends me that people would go to those measures but again, I'm not shocked," Wallace said.

"People are entitled to their own opinions to make them feel good and help them sleep at night."

Bubba says law enforcement is all over the case -- "I can now say I've talked to the FBI ... never thought that would happen!"

If he never saw it how does he know it's not a hoax?

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Didn’t Smollett basically say the same exact thing? And the bolded is fairly weak for a denial.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Didn’t Smollett basically say the same exact thing? And the bolded is fairly weak for a denial.

I really didn't follow the Smollett thing. But at this point, my 2 cents, based on the following below is Nascar isn't going to stage a noose incident and then call the FBI to investigate.  Risk/Reward. Same reason I don't think Bubba does it---he would lose everything if caught.  What would he gain?

Bubba Wallace -- the only Black driver in NASCAR's top series -- confirms a noose was found in his team's garage stall at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday ... and now the racing org is investigating.

The noose was found by a member of Wallace's team -- just hours after someone flew a Confederate flag over the legendary Alabama track to protest NASCAR banning the symbol at all events.

The crew member who found the noose immediately alerted NASCAR, which is now working with law enforcement to find the culprit.

"We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act," NASCAR said.

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What did Jussie say when he was 1st asked about it being a hoax?

I am not even saying it's a hoax, just saying it smells worse than one of my exes

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'll believe him at face value...lord knows media is swallowing it off the bat.

Dont think its unreasonable to question its validity given he didnt see it, we dont have evidence of it, etc.

My thought is a.noose over his car which has been.described would be a very powerful image they would want out there...yet...nothing 

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I really didn't follow the Smollett thing. But at this point, my 2 cents, based on the following below is Nascar isn't going to stage a noose incident and then call the FBI to investigate.  Risk/Reward. Same reason I don't think Bubba does it---he would lose everything if caught.  What would he gain?

My thought is the garage pull rope looks like a noose and someone ran with it. Not a preplanned hoax like Jussie, but some  people when something like this is brought to their attention aren’t going to be the ones that shut it down immediately for fear of being accused of covering it up or not taking it serious. What’s the rule in most work places, all sex harass allegations must be reported? Even the stupid ones.  

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know LeBron James, but I was pretty sure he was full of sh*t when he said that people painted racial slurs on his gate.

Lebron's taking a beating on twitter today.  He made a comment about blacks needing to ensure their right to vote.  Twitter, FB etc are full of whackos, but it was refreshing to see people with common sense take it to him.  Lots of China references. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My thought is the garage pull rope looks like a noose and someone ran with it. Not a preplanned hoax like Jussie, but some  people when something like this is brought to their attention aren’t going to be the ones that shut it down immediately for fear of being accused of covering it up or not taking it serious. What’s the rule in most work places, all sex harass allegations must be reported? Even the stupid ones.  

If the above is true that a crew member found it, brought it to Nascar's attention, don't you think that Nascar officials would immediately know the difference between a garage pull rope that probably hangs on most of the garage stalls and a noose? Regardless if this turns out to be a hoax or not, I severely doubt that the garage pull rope played any part in this at all. 

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Lebron's taking a beating on twitter today.  He made a comment about blacks needing to ensure their right to vote.  Twitter, FB etc are full of whackos, but it was refreshing to see people with common sense take it to him.  Lots of China references. 

Good.  He's such a piece of garbage.   Black people apparently don't even listen to him either.  I don't really hear many black people talk about him like they do/did other black athletes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If the above is true that a crew member found it, brought it to Nascar's attention, don't you think that Nascar officials would immediately know the difference between a garage pull rope that probably hangs on most of the garage stalls and a noose? Regardless if this turns out to be a hoax or not, I severely doubt that the garage pull rope played any part in this at all. 

Maybe not. Are you assuming everyone in the NASCAR chain of command is competent ? These things take on a life of their own sometimes and  nobody wants to make the call. Until we see the noose it’s the best I have. Do you have one better? Even Jussie had a noose. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe not. Are you assuming everyone in the NASCAR chain of command is competent ? These things take on a life of their own sometimes and  nobody wants to make the call. Until we see the noose it’s the best I have. Do you have one better? Even Jussie had a noose. 

🏋️‍♂️

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Good.  He's such a piece of garbage.   Black people apparently don't even listen to him either.  I don't really hear many black people talk about him like they do/did other black athletes.

They don’t seem to be listening to the “talk” either. I love when they throw China in these NBA frauds faces. It will be their undoing. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Strike said:

If he never saw it how does he know it's not a hoax?

Because it "could have happened", ya know, the fall back position for race baiting liars. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even Jussie had a noose. 

Around his neck no less, Jussie was in it to win it.  :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It isnt exactly nascar staging it.  

It could have been his management in order to profit off the current situation in society.

Or it could have been a total overreaction from his team over a garage door handle.

Or there was a noose.  A big rope brought in by someone with access to the garage.  A noose that has no picture yet. 

Nothing concrete  ut it doesnt have to be and I dont think many have suggested that Nascar themselves staged it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Oddly enough, NASCAR President Steve Phelps declined to bat down the theory during a recent press conference. “I am not sure. I have no information on that,” Phelps said after being asked if the noose was “the rope that normally you would pull down the garage door [with].

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Based on...?

It’s free positive publicity for NASCAR who is in a precarious position racially and for Bubba who has now exponentially added to the number of people who knows he exists and could potentially buy merch etc. It makes no sense if it WASNT set up. It’s barely even a chuckle of a joke for the perpetrator but a huge windfall of attention for everyone else.

This is why people can't stand this mofo. He couldn't just be another driver he had to make it about him being black every chance he got. He has had this post pinned since 2017:

He wants to be the Kap of NASCAR so bad. Bubba has never experienced racism at the track, quite the opposite actually. He was one of the first drivers in the drive for diversity and had the easy road all the way to Cup series. He races for Richard Petty, the most known name in the sport. He is exploiting the current political climate for personal gain. Well not him because he isn't smart enough but someone on his PR team. He will be out of Cup within 3-4 seasons and he will say it's because of racism. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just curious, why is LeBron “a piece of garbage”?

I was no fan of his after The Decision but that was ten years ago now and he went back to Cleveland and won em a title. Seems like a solid dude to me :dunno:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Just curious, why is LeBron “a piece of garbage”?

I was no fan of his after The Decision but that was ten years ago now and he went back to Cleveland and won em a title. Seems like a solid dude to me :dunno:

China. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

China. 

Taking my talents to souf beach

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Did he found it or something?

Maybe use your google and type in LeBron/ China? 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Just curious, why is LeBron “a piece of garbage?”

• The "Hands up Don't Shoot" incident, he criticized the police... publicly by name, but never apologized after the information came out that the cops did nothing wrong.  For someone who believes when you've wronged someone, you should apologize... he never lived up to that standard.
  • He made up the story about people spray painting racial slurs on his property.
  • Apologizes on someone else's behalf for "not understanding" what was going on in China, when the person who made the comments was 100% correct.
  • He loves calling out white people and Republican's for being racist and oppressive, yet he has deals with companies who use slave labor to make his products... to which he financially benefits from.

F' him and the horse he rode in on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:
  • The "Hands up Don't Shoot" incident, he criticized the police... publicly by name, but never apologized after the information came out that the cops did nothing wrong.  For someone who believes when you've wronged someone, you should apologize... he never lived up to that standard.
  • He made up the story about people spray painting racial slurs on his property.
  • Apologizes on someone else's behalf for "not understanding" what was going on in China, when the person who made the comments was 100% correct.
  • He loves calling out white people and Republican's for being racist and oppressive, yet he has deals with companies who use slave labor to make his products... to which he financially benefits from.

F' him and the horse he rode in on.

I hadn’t heard about bullet point #2. That would be bullsh1t, if true.

Otherwise, sounds like you’re just butthurt and I’m pretty sure I know why...

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He said that his staff told him that it happened.  He then put it out there that it happened.  Never showed any proof.  He said his "staff" cleaned it up.  Also said his security camera's (that specifically cover that area), were down when the vandalism happened.  When asked if his neighbors may have some video from their security camera's, he said he didn't want to bother them.  In other words, he's full of crap.  You know he lied too when the story went away in like 2 days.

Also, there were also a few anecdotal stories I've heard about him directly when dealing with people.  I never bash athletes for turning down people for autographs because you never know how many they signed and they don't have all day, and things like that.  But, I've heard from people in the Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale area's that he specifically avoids white kids... who are his fans!  One story here and one there, that's nothing... could also be a misunderstanding.  But I've heard it way too many times to think it's just bad timing or a coincidence.

One thing about the FBI being involved is that people will probably be less inclined to lie.  You can lie all day to local and state.  But the feds...:nono:

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Right.  Mr SJW tells people to be quiet when the place he gets millions from is the biggest human rights violator on earth. Real, systematic , legal human rights violations, not nooses and not getting an Oscar.  He counts on people like you  who defend him and the rest of these blood suckers,  for some reason, even if you do it passive aggressively. Which is a nice way of saying cowardly. Damn, a little consistency would be nice.