HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

That’s a paywall. And I’m betting you don’t pay it so you just read the headline. You and Rusty shouid get together and babble to each other. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wallace never mentioned Carlson In that article.  What’s the matter with you people? Seriously? 

Mr. Wallace also acknowledged that he felt a shift at Fox News in the months after Donald J. Trump’s defeat in 2020—a period when the channel ended its 7 p.m. newscast, fired the political editor who helped project a Trump loss in Arizona on election night and promoted hosts like Mr. Carlson who downplayed the Jan. 6 riot.

He confirmed reports that he was so alarmed by Mr. Carlson’s documentary “Patriot Purge” — which falsely suggested the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a “false flag” operation intended to demonize conservatives—that he complained directly to Fox News management.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Mr. Wallace also acknowledged that he felt a shift at Fox News in the months after Donald J. Trump’s defeat in 2020—a period when the channel ended its 7 p.m. newscast, fired the political editor who helped project a Trump loss in Arizona on election night and promoted hosts like Mr. Carlson who downplayed the Jan. 6 riot.

He confirmed reports that he was so alarmed by Mr. Carlson’s documentary “Patriot Purge” — which falsely suggested the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a “false flag” operation intended to demonize conservatives—that he complained directly to Fox News management.

That wasn’t in your guardian link. But I’m glad you finally went and read an article  instead of just the headline. Good for you. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s a paywall. And I’m betting you don’t pay it so you just read the headline. You and Rusty shouid get together and babble to each other. 

I pay for the New York Times, so maybe you and those in your like-minded moron cluster "shouid" get together and take some remedial English classes so you would be able to do more than look at the pretty pictures on quality news sites. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I pay for the New York Times, so maybe you and those in your like-minded moron cluster "shouid" get together and take some remedial English classes so you would be able to do more than look at the pretty pictures on quality news sites. 

After your last little game of chopping up a story was called out don’t you think you ought to pipe down a bit? Complete punk move by an obviously immature, troubled, middle aged man. Sad.  And pathetic. No wonder you got kicked out of the sanctuary and they come here once in a while to make fun of you. 

Calling someone a "punk" and "immature, troubled" after you got Internet tough and broke out "If you met me in real life you wouldn't say that," is the height of comedy. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Calling someone a "punk" and "immature, troubled" after you got Internet tough and broke out "If you met me in real life you wouldn't say that," is the height of comedy. 

I never said that. Why are you lying? Because you’re an immature punk as well. But it’s not as sad or pathetic as Rusty Pimpadoosh.  He’s a grown man. You’re just a whiney little kid. 

And yet I still never threatened someone with the whole "you wouldn't say that to me face-to-face" nonsense. 

Lying that you never said something you actually said is just sad. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

And yet I still never threatened someone with the whole "you wouldn't say that to me face-to-face" nonsense. 

Lying that you never said something you actually said is just sad. 

I never said that either. Stop lying, little boy. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never said that either. Stop lying, little boy. 

Ah, your new go-to pseudointelllectual gas-lighting response: "Quit lying." 😂

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

When someone lies, yes. And you and Mooney do it often. Weak. 

27 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Pathetic.....just own what you said.

Wait, are you a second grade baby sitter or the actual 2nd grader that needs the babysitting? 

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Unoriginal too. Mr. highly educated can’t even come up with his own material. Or work the search bar. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

TRUMP!!!  :cry:

And now... Carlson!!!! :cry:

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He reminds of a story I once heard from a Scuba diver. He stuck a shiny knife, blade up, in the sand, and a dumb barricuda came along and shredded himself attacking it to the point where he died. It's kind of the same with Cardboard Poopadoosh and facts, reality and common sense. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It reminds of a story I once heard from a my lover boy James. He stuck me hard in my poopdoosh one night while we were in the sand. And boy did it feel good girlfriend. 

That's about it.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When someone lies, yes. And you and Mooney do it often. Weak. 

You portrayed an actual fact as a lie. It's a fact that Clownzo was ordered to pay the charities that were supposed to receive fundraising dollars that went elsewhere. You're a booger-eating moron by calling that a lie. It's a fact.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You portrayed an actual fact as a lie. It's a fact that Clownzo was ordered to pay the charities that were supposed to receive fundraising dollars that went elsewhere. You're a booger-eating moron by calling that a lie. It's a fact.

Wow, watch cnn much? 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You left out part of the article that was in favor of Trump. You’re a weakling. Go Beg  the sanctuary to take you back. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You left out part of the article that was in favor of Trump. You’re a weakling. Go Beg  the sanctuary to take you back. 

So you called the judgment and judge's orders to pay those charities a "lie" because funds wound up in veteran's-support hands. That info was included in what I posted. The part about the ruling and order to pay wasn't a lie, you imbecile 

Prove that it was a lie.

Did or did not a judge order money be sent to the eight charities? A yes or no will suffice 

Tucker, Rogan, Musk.  Three guys from way different backgrounds, probably never met.  All with different backgrounds both personally and politically.  

The only common trait?  Non politically correct, free thinkers, asking questioners and truth tellers.  And they are hated for it.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you called the judgment and judge's orders to pay those charities a "lie" because funds wound up in veteran's-support hands. That info was included in what I posted. The part about the ruling and order to pay wasn't a lie, you imbecile 

Prove that it was a lie.

Did or did not a judge order money be sent to the eight charities? A yes or no will suffice 

Wow. Trump did a real number on you sunshine.

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Nowhere in that link does she mention the word Jew,  maybe you can point that out.

Rusty the super clown strikes again. Didn’t he say he was an editor? No wonder he got canned and his uncle had to get him a job selling insurance in bumfock Texas. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty the super clown strikes again. Didn’t he say he was an editor? No wonder he got canned and his uncle had to get him a job selling insurance in bumfock Texas. 

rusty and the lunch lady moonie are in lockstep failure mode these days it seems.

Chris Wallach rips former employer Fox.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/27/business/media/chris-wallace-cnn-fox-news.html

“I’m fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion,” Mr. Wallace said in his first extensive interview about his decision to leave. “But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.”

But Mr. Wallace also acknowledged that he felt a shift at Fox News in the months after Donald J. Clownzo’s defeat in 2020 — a period when the channel ended its 7 p.m. newscast, fired the political editor who helped project a Trump loss in Arizona on election night and promoted hosts like Mr. Carlson who downplayed the Jan. 6 riot.

He confirmed reports that he was so alarmed by Mr. Carlson’s documentary “Patriot Purge” — which falsely suggested the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a “false flag” operation intended to demonize conservatives — that he complained directly to Fox News management.

😂

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Chris Wallach rips former employer Fox.

😂

So what? You a huge "Wallach" fan?

Carlson never said it was a false flag, or suggested it. That’s a dreamt up narrative. He questioned if there was an FBI presence that day, something the AG will not answer. Wallace shows why he’s such a great journalist once again.  And I guess when Fox was beating the war drums in 2003 with the WMD hoax that was ok. But questioning if there was fraud in an election? Well that just can’t be stood for. Even though every election since 2000 there have been allegations of fraud from both sides. Give me a break. 

Wallace’s new comments came in an interview with the New York Times. Wallace declared that he “no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox.” In that regard, the key revelation concerns Wallace’s conclusion about the meaning of Carlson’s dominance:

He confirmed reports that he was so alarmed by Mr. Carlson’s documentary “Patriot Purge” — which falsely suggested the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a “false flag” operation intended to demonize conservatives — that he complained directly to Fox News management.
“Before, I found it was an environment in which I could do my job and feel good about my involvement at Fox,” Mr. Wallace said of his time at the network. “And since November of 2020, that just became unsustainable, increasingly unsustainable as time went on.”

That is a stark admission: Carlson’s wholesale rewriting of Jan. 6 is a key reason Wallace decided his continued presence at Fox was unsustainable. This seems to confirm the suspicion of some media critics — such as Eric Boehlert and Dan Froomkin — that Wallace had decided Fox was becoming fundamentally irredeemable as a news organization.

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wallace’s new comments came in an interview with the New York Times. Wallace declared that he “no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox.” In that regard, the key revelation concerns Wallace’s conclusion about the meaning of Carlson’s dominance:

He confirmed reports that he was so alarmed by Mr. Carlson’s documentary “Patriot Purge” — which falsely suggested the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a “false flag” operation intended to demonize conservatives — that he complained directly to Fox News management.
“Before, I found it was an environment in which I could do my job and feel good about my involvement at Fox,” Mr. Wallace said of his time at the network. “And since November of 2020, that just became unsustainable, increasingly unsustainable as time went on.”

That is a stark admission: Carlson’s wholesale rewriting of Jan. 6 is a key reason Wallace decided his continued presence at Fox was unsustainable. This seems to confirm the suspicion of some media critics — such as Eric Boehlert and Dan Froomkin — that Wallace had decided Fox was becoming fundamentally irredeemable as a news organization.

Who the fock cares about Wallace's opinion? He sucked when he was on Fox.

• Thanks 1

Carlson never claimed it was a false flag. Kind of destroys any commentary on the documentary. But wiffle likes it so much he posted it after Pimpadoosh did. Guess he didn’t read it. I can’t blame the guy for not reading Pimpadoosh’s links either. He doctors them. 

What a great show tonight. What’s going on in Oklahoma is wild.   Indians can do whatever they want.  Nice work Libtards.