HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

Just now, MDC said:

He went after McConnell cause McConnell went after one of Tucker’s Beltway buddies. 

Last night is the first time he went after MCConnell and the rest of the chamber of commerce republicans? And who is this Beltway buddy you speak of? JD Vance, who has never held office and lives in Ohio? Just making stuff up again. Did you mean the Ohio beltway?  Clown. 

Carlson is really in liberal's heads. It's awesome. They can't stop hating him for exposing the truth. Funny to see them constantly whining about him. 

Liberals are so stupid.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Carlson is really in liberal's heads. It's awesome. They can't stop hating him for exposing the truth. Funny to see them constantly whining about him. 

Liberals are so stupid.

And the dumber liberals think there are only liberal Democrats. Too dumb to figure out that MCConnell is controlled opposition.  

Bring back Oreilly

Another great show. Ripped Cruz to his face, and the always great Jason Whitlock. Best show there is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another great show. Ripped Cruz to his face, and the always great Jason Whitlock. Best show there is. 

No doubt. It was a killer show tonight even though i only heard the first 40 minutes of it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

yeah I watched it, Ted can no longer be trusted

I would like to personally thank this guy for being one of the few honest voices out there

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would like to personally thank this guy for being one of the few honest voices out there

And that’s why they hate him and fear him so much. The truth is the enemy of propagandists, ideologues and fear mongers. 

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If ever there was systemic racism, this is it. 

Interesting that people don't see it when it's against whitey. 

Imagine being white and voting democrat in this day and age? They democrats put minorities and illegals above you.  You must think you deserve it. Daddy issues. Liberals once preached that people should vote for their own self interests. Ok. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine being white and voting democrat in this day and age? They democrats put minorities and illegals above you.  You must think you deserve it. Daddy issues. Liberals once preached that people should vote for their own self interests. Ok. 

Don't forget all levels of black criminals and of course, slimy hate filled liberal politicians. 

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If ever there was systemic racism, this is it. 

Interesting that people don't see it when it's against whitey. 

Correct.  This is in fact, systemic racism......

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And that’s why they hate him and fear him so much. The truth is the enemy of propagandists, ideologues and fear mongers. 

Tucker is the new Rush -- the conservative media personality that the Left rallies to hate, despite never actually watching or listening to him.  @MDCseems pretty far down this rat hole; of course I could be wrong, in which case I welcome him to tell us how that most recently posted video shows a lying conservatard frothing at the mouth to get us knuckledraggers all riled up.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Tucker is the new Rush -- the conservative media personality that the Left rallies to hate, despite never actually watching or listening to him.  @MDCseems pretty far down this rat hole; of course I could be wrong, in which case I welcome him to tell us how that most recently posted video shows a lying conservatard frothing at the mouth to get us knuckledraggers all riled up.  :dunno:

You will rarely hear libs address the words Carlson says. They just know in the back of their minds that he speaks the truth and they hate him for it. All you ever hear from mdc is "He has a punchable face." Same with oldmaid and other libs here. 

Or they come out with lies like "Carlson tells everyone not to get the shot." when in actuality he was simply saying the government shouldn't force people to get it against their will. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

@jerryskidsThis is my point from my last post. 

He's a lying, misinformation-spreading doosh who panders to what deluded idiots such as you want to hear. He underscores what's wrong with today's "media." 

Real news people don't stoop to doing this sort of thing:

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-sinks-low-attack-091338004.html

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I just think he’s a fraud. A self described trust fund baby and libertarian who pretends to be a populist but only if the “elite” are exclusively liberals, not country club republicans like himself.

Cable news is full of these phonies. If you’re wondering why I pick on Tucker and not Maddow or someone from the left it’s because nobody here posts Maddow clips and says “Rachel NAILED IT last night!”

Pure cringe. :doh: 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's a lying, misinformation-spreading doosh who panders to what deluded idiots such as you want to hear. He underscores what's wrong with today's "media." 

Real news people don't stoop to doing this sort of thing:

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-sinks-low-attack-091338004.html

She does look like michael jackson. :lol: I give him props for not holding anything back against these narcissistic, dangerous nazi liberals.

What's the lying he spreads? What misinformation?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I just think he’s a fraud. A self described trust fund baby and libertarian who pretends to be a populist but only if the “elite” are exclusively liberals, not country club republicans like himself.

Cable news is full of these phonies. If you’re wondering why I pick on Tucker and not Maddow or someone from the left it’s because nobody here posts Maddow clips and says “Rachel NAILED IT last night!”

Pure cringe. :doh: 

@jerryskids See what iI mean? Liberal's got nothing but hatred toward a guy who they don't even know what he says.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

She does look like michael jackson. :lol: I give him props for not holding anything back against these narcissistic, dangerous nazi liberals.

What's the lying he spreads? What misinformation?

Here is a long list of false things this idiot has stated to misinform deluded clowns such as you:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=tucker-carlson

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here is a long list of false things this idiot has stated to misinform deluded clowns such as you:

Tucker Carlson

stated on April 13, 2021 in a TV segment:

“Maybe (the COVID-19 vaccine) doesn't work, and they're simply not telling you that.”

By Bill McCarthy • April 15, 2021

This one was labeled "Pants on Fire"  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Politifact. :lol: 

They are the ones getting it wrong. Just because some random doosh is getting paid to follow some company's agenda doesn't make that person an expert on all things what Carlson says. 

What a riot. :lol:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Tucker Carlson

“Maybe (the COVID-19 vaccine) doesn't work, and they're simply not telling you that.”

He knew back in April of last year what fauci is just learning today. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Politifact. :lol: 

They are the ones getting it wrong. Just because some random doosh is getting paid to follow some company's agenda doesn't make that person an expert on all things what Carlson says. 

What a riot. :lol:

The Poynter Institute has credibility. It's a non-profit journalism school and research institution. I spent a week there.

You're a fool who can't think for himself and laps up whatever clowns such as Carlson dish out. 

Poynter does the same thing to Biden:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/joe-biden/

It does the same thing to Rachel Maddow:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rachel-maddow/

It does the same thing to Don Lemon:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/don-lemon/

But you ignorantly and automatically dismiss it because it fact-checks right-wing politicians and infotainment dooshes such as Carlson.

You represent a big part of what's wrong in this country right now.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The Poynter Institute has credibility. It's a non-profit journalism school and research institution. I spent a week there.

You're a fool who can't think for himself and laps up whatever clowns such as Carlson dish out. 

But you ignorantly and automatically dismiss it because it fact-checks right-wing politicians and infotainment dooshes such as Carlson.

That explains a lot. :lol:

There are so wrong on their takes of what Carlson said, why would I look at the other links? 

From the other poster:

Tucker Carlson

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I would put Rush on par with Hannity, Carlson is better than those two.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The Poytner institute is funded by the Koch brothers and the Washington Post. Amongst other left wing individuals and groups. Lol. But they’re non-profit! I guess they work for free. Is there an institute that is for profit? Simple jack. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Poytner institute is funded by the Koch brothers and the Washington Post. Amongst other left wing individuals and groups. Lol. But they’re non-profit! I guess they work for free. Is there an institute that is for profit? Simple jack. 

I run a non-profit

my salary is amazing to do so

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course you select two out of myriad Poynter funding sources. Are you going to just ignore the fact that they fact-check left-leaning journalists as well?

OF COURSE YOU ARE!

Plus, when news entities send journalists there for training, it's EXPENSIVE. So that's a funding source as well.

Like you do with your beloved fuhner Clownzo, you just fall lockstep in line with what you believe and find ways to dismiss all the rest.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Of course you select two out of myriad Poynter funding sources. Are you going to just ignore the fact that they fact-check left-leaning journalists as well?

OF COURSE YOU ARE!

Plus, when news entities send journalists there for training, it's EXPENSIVE. So that's a funding source as well.

Like you do with your beloved fuhner Clownzo, you just fall lockstep in line with what you believe and find ways to dismiss all the rest.

I don’t consider Don Lemon a journalist, and Maddie isn’t left leaning. Why do you have to embellish constantly? The rest of their donors are well established left wingers as well. I picked the two people would recognize. If anyone on that list isn’t a leftist I’m all ears.  Point them out.  You won’t, cuz you can’t.  

19 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Didnt his lawyer say no one would reasonably believe what he says?

Stelter? Cuomo? Lyin Brian? or maybe that liar Lemon?  Be specific....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Stelter? Cuomo? Lyin Brian? or maybe that liar Lemon?  Be specific....

Tucker knucklehead

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t consider Don Lemon a journalist, and Maddie isn’t left leaning. Why do you have to embellish constantly? The rest of their donors are well established left wingers as well. I picked the two people would recognize. If anyone on that list isn’t a leftist I’m all ears.  Point them out.  You won’t, cuz you can’t.  

Prior to Limbaugh and the rise of Fox and other opinionated information sources, the media as a whole was slightly left of center, and the vast majority of journalists were left of center as well - outside the office.

As a moderate conservative, I was in the minority wherever I went during my career.

In 1992, I cringed as my fellow journalists fell in love with that slimeball Bill Clinton, much as they later did with Obama.

The thing was, when we were in the newsroom, everybody kept their opinions to themselves and focused on being facts-based, unbiased and balanced, with the exception of the editorial board behind closed doors.

It was the same thing when I underwent training at the American Press Institute and Poynter. 

Much like an arms race between countries, Limbaugh and Fox gave rise to the opinionated infotainment we have today, where it's all about ratings, money and telling people what they want to hear, and Tucker Carlson is one of the worst.

It's heartbreaking and disgusting to see what the media has become. The Associated Press is about the closest it gets to the center, but it is a shell of itself, a once-mighty news entity gutted thanks in no small part to newspapers' rapid decline and dwindling revenues.

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Prior to Limbaugh and the rise of Fox and other opinionated information sources, the media as a whole was slightly left of center, and the vast majority of journalists were left of center as well - outside the office.

As a moderate conservative, I was in the minority wherever I went during my career.

In 1992, I cringed as my fellow journalists fell in love with that slimeball Bill Clinton, much as they later did with Obama.

The thing was, when we were in the newsroom, everybody kept their opinions to themselves and focused on being facts-based, unbiased and balanced, with the exception of the editorial board behind closed doors.

It was the same thing when I underwent training at the American Press Institute and Poynter. 

Much like an arms race between countries, Limbaugh and Fox gave rise to the opinionated infotainment we have today, where it's all about ratings, money and telling people what they want to hear, and Tucker Carlson is one of the worst.

It's heartbreaking and disgusting to see what the media has become. The Associated Press is about the closest it gets to the center, but it is a shell of itself, a once-mighty news entity gutted thanks in no small part to newspapers' rapid decline and dwindling revenues.

That's all you got?  :lol: 

Again, you didn't watch the Tucker Carlson video most recently posted and comment on what he said. Just more hate coming from a liberal. It's getting old.

• Thanks 1