HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The twat saw Kyle crying on the stand, saw her comrades claim it was fake, saw that crying was worth some ratings and tried it herself. What a loser. No one but complete losers would watch this POS.

Take the kids, all of them, remove them from the filth that risked their lives in crossing the border, those are not parents, they are scum.

31 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The Mary Sue? They call themselves the Geek girls guide to the universe. Did you check Teen Vogue first and come up empty? Good god man, what are you doing ? I’m thinking you don’t have a lot of testosterone to give, and this isn’t going to help.  

, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions. And its message is clear: The U.S. government is targeting patriotic Americans in the same manner - and with the same tools - that it used to target al Qaeda," they added.  

• Haha 1

Jonah Goldberg. Oh no. Trump didn’t start any useless wars so the neo cons are mad at Tucker. Lol. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions. And its message is clear: The U.S. government is targeting patriotic Americans in the same manner - and with the same tools - that it used to target al Qaeda," they added.  

Truth hurts you, huh?

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Oh, you mean CNN and MSNBC....yeah, you have them covered here...

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/582573-two-fox-news-contributors-quit-over-tucker-carlsons-jan-6-documentary

Dude continues to fig a narrower and narrower trench. 

But by all means, keep trying to justify him.

:lol: Those guys left to start their own media company.  

But by all means keep beleiving in whatever is spoonfed to you.

Tucker Carlson is such a deluded tool who looks like he's trying to crap out a pineapple every time he goes on air. 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/nov/22/fox-news-tucker-carlson-patriot-purge-capitol-attack-goldberg-hayes

Goldberg told the New York Times he and Hayes had stayed on at Fox News in the hope it would recover independence from Trump.

But as goes the Republican party, so goes Fox News. In their resignation letter, Hayes and Goldberg wrote: “Over the past five years, some of Fox’s top opinion hosts amplified the false claims and bizarre narratives of Donald Trump or offered up their own in his service. In this sense, the release of Patriot Purge wasn’t an isolated incident, it was merely the most egregious example of a longstanding trend.”

Goldberg told the Times the Carlson documentary was “a sign that people have made peace with this direction of things, and there is no plan, at least, that anyone made me aware of for a course correction.

“Now, righting the ship is an academic question. The Patriot Purge thing meant: OK, we hit the iceberg now, and I can’t do the rationalisations any more.”

• Like 1

Libtards touting Goldberg. Too funny. They know nothing about the guy, obviously. Then again, TDS has them in love with Bush and the Cheney’s too. It’s fun to watch. 

Cucker isn’t deluded, he’s playing a role. A few years ago he was a self described trust fund libertarian. Now he’s a fake populist working class champion.

You’d have to be a complete focking moron to fall for his malarkey.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards touting Goldberg. Too funny. They know nothing about the guy, obviously. Then again, TDS has them in love with Bush and the Cheney’s too. It’s fun to watch. 

:lol:  2 right wing wackos conning Libs by claiming to hate Tucker to get press for their new venture. You can't make this stuff up.  Hook, line, sinker for the libs here. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  2 right wing wackos conning Libs by claiming to hate Tucker to get press for their new venture. You can't make this stuff up.  Hook, line, sinker for the libs here. 

As if Wiffleball and pimpadoosh ever heard of either of them.  Wiffleball didn’t think Bill Kristol is a neocon. Fu king guy is king of the neocons. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Cucker isn’t deluded, he’s playing a role. A few years ago he was a self described trust fund libertarian. Now he’s a fake populist working class champion.

You’d have to be a complete focking moron to fall for his malarkey.

Right, and yet people voted for Biden, which has turned out as was predicted.

I suggest we each hold certain values and beliefs, we may not agree.

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Right, and yet people voted for Biden, which has turned out as was predicted.

I suggest we each hold certain values and beliefs, we may not agree.

I’m suggesting that Cucker does not actually hold these values and beliefs. He just pretends, and the stupids lap it up. HTH!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I’m suggesting that Cucker does not actually hold these values and beliefs. He just pretends, and the stupids lap it up. HTH!

That might be true, I have no way of knowing.

Often I find myself incredulous that folks like Lemon, Cuomo, and others actually believe some of what they say; because it sounds farcical to me.

People that never watch him, or Fox for that matter, seem to have strong opinions about both. If ever there were proof that they are MSM sheep, that is it. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

That might be true, I have no way of knowing.

Often I find myself incredulous that folks like Lemon, Cuomo, and others actually believe some of what they say; because it sounds farcical to me.

The difference is that Lemon / Cuomo don’t have fawning fanboy drones admiringly posting his stupid clips at the GC. The forearm rubes lean in your direction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The difference is that Lemon / Cuomo don’t have fawning fanboy drones admiringly posting his stupid clips at the GC. The forearm rubes lean in your direction.

the difference is Lemon and Cuomo claim they are unbiased "newscasters" Tucker never claims he is, and is an entertainer who flat out tells you he is a conservative/libertarian

I’d say I have the most posts in this thread. I wonder who has the second most? 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lemon/Cuomo -  many others across CNN and MSNBC in particular, will pretend to be impartial reporters.  But in fact they have been caught lying, and CNN was successfully sued; and will again by the way.

No, these folks are race hucksters and virtue signalling hacks.  The ideologies they trot out are rather bad.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Lemon/Cuomo -  many others across CNN and MSNBC in particular, will pretend to be impartial reporters.  But in fact they have been caught lying, and CNN was successfully sued; and will again by the way.

No, these folks are race hucksters and virtue signalling hacks.  The ideologies they trot out are rather bad.

That’s true of all cable news. If you think there’s a difference between FOX and CNN, you’re the mark.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s true of all cable news. If you think there’s a difference between FOX and CNN, you’re the mark.

The distinction is how the varying elements portray themselves and the intent and results.  What CNN and MSNBC have been doing is to enflame racial divisions through lies, that is a rather dark way of doing business.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The distinction is how the varying elements portray themselves and the intent and results.  What CNN and MSNBC have been doing is to enflame racial divisions through lies, that is a rather dark way of doing business.

You’re in a mental prison. :( 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re in a mental prison. :( 

I accept your surrrender.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

This guy with the fanboy thing. Don’t you still watch horror movies? 

On 6/22/2020 at 9:39 PM, cyclone24 said:

Shouldnt you be scanning Tic Tok to see what zoomers tell you to do for the next event before bed so you have time to jerk off to Delta Burke?

😂

Great show tonight. A lot better than this alleged football game. What’s going on in Australia is crazy for a once normal country. 

Obviously Tucker is on Fox News.  However any person who has consistently watched his Op-Ed show knows he is NOT what MDC is claiming in this thread.  Tucker asks the questions most will not, right or wrong...at least he's asking.  

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Obviously Tucker is on Fox News.  However any person who has consistently watched his Op-Ed show knows he is NOT what MDC is claiming in this thread.  Tucker asks the questions most will not, right or wrong...at least he's asking.  

mdcack is a focking idiot. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Killed Mitch McConnell tonight. Says he’ll have more on him. Called him an instrument of the left and the meanest old woman in Washington. Said he was a chamber of commerce Republican. Yeah, Tucker is carrying  the republicans water. 

• Haha 1

Tucker holding dooshbags accountable is his entire schtick, not surprised he would go after McConnell;  it just so happens that most dooshbaggery comes from Democrats, but its not exclusive to them.

Just now, RLLD said:

Tucker holding dooshbags accountable is his entire schtick, not surprised he would go after McConnell;  it just so happens that most dooshbaggery comes from Democrats, but its not exclusive to them.

He went after the most powerful Republican PAC, the club for growth. Gotta love people who never watch saying the things they do.  

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He went after McConnell cause McConnell went after one of Tucker’s Beltway buddies.