HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

45 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Tucker knucklehead

My bad....😑

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's all you got?  :lol: 

Again, you didn't watch the Tucker Carlson video most recently posted and comment on what he said. Just more hate coming from a liberal. It's getting old.

I could tell you 1,000 times that I don't like MSNBC or CNN, either, but it never will sink in.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Tucker knucklehead

What did he say in that latest posted video that is wrong?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

That's all you got?  :lol: 

Again, you didn't watch the Tucker Carlson video most recently posted and comment on what he said. Just more hate coming from a liberal. It's getting old.

I love when Tucker states facts and they call it opinions, and Maddow says nothing but opinions but they accept them as facts

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I love when Tucker states facts and they call it opinions, and Maddow says nothing but opinions but they accept them as facts

Bullseye 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wrong. They both spout baloney. You just embrace the baloney you want to believe, which makes you baloney.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wrong. They both spout baloney. You just embrace the baloney you want to believe, which makes you baloney.

no what I see on here alot of time he says factual things, again I don't watch him but when I see clips here

and no I don't embrace it, for example I railed on someone saying how great it was that he called pelosi, michael jackson

thats liberal BS right there

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no what I see on here alot of time he says factual things, again I don't watch him but when I see clips here

and no I don't embrace it, for example I railed on someone saying how great it was that he called pelosi, michael jackson

thats liberal BS right there

He spouts opinionated crap, as does Maddow. Opinionated media sucks. Tired of it. 

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Dispute what he said in the last video of Carlson  posted in this thread.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

He spouts opinionated crap, as does Maddow. Opinionated media sucks. Tired of it. 

I didn't say he didn't, he spouts facts as well, way more often than Ricky Maddow

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dispute what he said in the last video of Carlson  posted in this thread.

Ha! Not a chance. Straight up clown shoes. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! Not a chance. Straight up clown shoes. 

I kept asking him, herbi and a couple of the other dooshbag liberals. No one takes the challenge.

Another stellar show. The reason we can’t police the homeless, Ukraine, the massive protests in Europe over the vaccine that the MSM never mentions, The endless caravans coming to America and the destruction they are doing on the way, 5 G, Hamsters being slaughtered because of Covid. Must watch. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

saw a funny clip from Seth Meyers talking about Tuckers dumb take on the M&Ms thing.

Doubt it. 

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tucker doesn't tell people not to get vaccinated, he just gets other people to do it for him.

Tucker’s just asking questions, man. That’s what journalists do. They ask questions and YOU come up with the answers all by yourself. ;) 

I’m not getting a booster, no matter what Tucker or his guest says.  I’m done. Berenson is most likely right though, it seems. 

55 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

saw a funny clip from Seth Meyers talking about Tuckers dumb take on the M&Ms thing.

wow. that's really something.

Not surprising to see Mr Punchable Face try to smear Ketanji Brown with something pretty stupid.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

Not surprising to see Mr Punchable Face try to smear Ketanji Brown with something pretty stupid.

She was nominated in a racist and sexist manner. 

Liberals are so stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

She was nominated in a racist and sexist manner. 

Liberals are so stupid. 

I think Biden was, as usual, clumsy and incoherent in his approach.

He promised this and he delivered on it.  For that alone I give him credit.

Yes he approached this placement in a racist and sexist manner, yes he gets a pass because he chose the "right" sex and color.  But she seems qualified to me.

Should it have been a fair competition with her fellow candidates across the spectrum, absolutely, we as tax paying citizens deserve nothing less.  But this is how politicians manipulate, exploit and placate the moronic.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes he approached this placement in a racist and sexist manner, yes he gets a pass because he chose the "right" sex and color.  But she seems qualified to me.

Should it have been a fair competition with her fellow candidates across the spectrum, absolutely, we as tax paying citizens deserve nothing less.  But this is how politicians manipulate, exploit and placate the moronic.

I'm glad she's qualified, if in fact she is. They will go through the process to place her there are not. I'm fine with that. 

But, everything the left has claimed to stand up for the past many years with the whole systemic racism talk (we all know better) is now out the window. 

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He was very direct..your take is stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

He was very direct..your take is stupid.

I accept your surrender :cheers:

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I accept your surrender :cheers:

thats funny, I thought claiming you won an argument was surrendering

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

TUCKER!!! :cry:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Herbivore said:

You can scurry back or scurry away, it matters little. I am often left wanting where your justifications for your positions are requested.

Thankfully Tucker is still covering the insanity that is currently taking place at our borders. Florida is being invaded by Haitians now and Houston is on pace to have the most murders in the country. Also, Biden is ending title 42. Rusty doesn’t know what that is. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thankfully Tucker is still covering the insanity that is currently taking place at our borders. Florida is being invaded by Haitians now and Houston is on pace to have the most murders in the country. Also, Biden is ending title 42. Rusty doesn’t know what that is. 

:thumbsup:

• Sad 1

Last nights interview with Kid Rock was pretty damn good. 
I'd link it, but it seems that it wouldn't show up anyways. 

Either way, I've liked Kid Rap from the beginning (fun music for me) and like him even more now after his "interview"
Smoking, drinking, bleep bleep bleep. ec t

Another great week of shows. Love when he goes to town on the leftist media. The Kid Rock stuff was great. 

48 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Chris Wallace destroyed Tuck in a recent interview. He was Fox ace for a long time. 

What did he say?