Utilit99

Schitt's Creek

The wifey and I just finished it last night. The first couple of seasons, we were both thinking "When does this start getting good?" But, it grew on us, and we both ended up really liking it. Last night, it was like when you finish reading a great book...sad that it's done.

My lady watches it, got me to watch it. I watched the 1st 7 or 8 episodes. Not enough skin and terrible for watching too many in a row. Same schitt over and over again. 

it's very popular among the ghey crowd. 

It's a shame that the gal that plays Alexis has zero tittays. :cry:

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: Been re-watching it lately. I fvcking love that show. 

I see you’re a man of culture as well 

3 hours ago, edjr said:

My lady watches it, got me to watch it. I watched the 1st 7 or 8 episodes. Not enough skin and terrible for watching too many in a row. Same schitt over and over again. 

Hmmm. You should love it then?

3 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Hmmm. You should love it then?

Seriously. That dude's got some serious denial going on in his sex life.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Her legs make up for it. Plus I am more into legs than boobs . Huge boobs don't do much for me. I like more B cup range. Or C cup sometimes.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Seriously. That dude's got some serious denial going on in his sex life.

You must be new here. 

denile aint just a river in Egypt. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/schitts-creek-queer-lgbtg_ca_5e29b4edc5b6779e9c2ecae1

How 'Schitt’s Creek' Is A Role Model For Queer Families

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

You must be new here. 

denile aint just a river in Egypt. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/schitts-creek-queer-lgbtg_ca_5e29b4edc5b6779e9c2ecae1

How 'Schitt’s Creek' Is A Role Model For Queer Families

You seem really scared of something. 

You must have been afraid of Kids in the Hall back in the day as well.

Talk about denile. 

So this show has a bi character in the show and you are so insecure with your own sexuality that you can't allow yourself to like it. Talk about sexual insecurity, wow.

And why do you need to look up articles about it to have someone's dumb opinion tell you what to think?

I've watched it on & off since the beginning. I tend to binge watch it, then go months without.

Love the Cast.....and the Daughter is quite hot, which is a bonus

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Just googled her.  She appears to be two parts Jaime Pressly and one part Hope Solo.  😚

23 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Bailed half way thru the first episode

because you're not in the closet like some. Sad. :(

5 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

The wifey and I just finished it last night. The first couple of seasons, we were both thinking "When does this start getting good?" But, it grew on us, and we both ended up really liking it. Last night, it was like when you finish reading a great book...sad that it's done.

Same happened to me. Catherine Ohara was freaking hilarious after I saw where she was going with her comedy and that accent. Took me while as well.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

because you're not in the closet like some. Sad. :(

So by your reasoning, if someone likes a comedy where one of the characters is gay, that means they are gay. So you hate Modern Family as well. 

Jeez. You are a classic closet case. If you feel that insecure about gay people, you yourself are in the closet gay.

See, I am comfortable in my straight self to the degree that gay people don't threaten me by their very presence. You? Not so much it seems.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So by your reasoning, if someone likes a comedy where one of the characters is gay, that means they are gay. So you hate Modern Family as well. 

Jeez. You are a classic closet case. If you feel that insecure about gay people, you yourself are in the closet gay.

See, I am comfortable in my straight self to the degree that gay people don't threaten me by their very presence. You? Not so much it seems.

I hate modern family, and I love puzzy. 

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Same happened to me. Catherine Ohara was freaking hilarious after I saw where she was going with her comedy and that accent. Took me while as well.

I found her accent to be annoying from start to finish. She was my least favorite character. She was good for a few zingers here and there, but otherwise, meh.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Her legs make up for it. Plus I am more into legs than boobs . Huge boobs don't do much for me. I like more B cup range. Or C cup sometimes.

I'm not asking for ginormous melons.  Just *something* up top.  I don't think she's even a B cup.  Agree on those legs though.

14 hours ago, edjr said:

So what’s your excuse for not liking it. I never even heard of it. 

The show is pretty good and really funny. Best part about it is they don’t address racism, homophobia, sexism, or anything else like that. They just do the show and don’t bring up any of these issues. Wish more shows would be like that cause I’m tired of the same issues being constantly forced upon viewers 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

The show is pretty good and really funny. Best part about it is they don’t address racism, homophobia, sexism, or anything else like that. They just do the show and don’t bring up any of these issues. Wish more shows would be like that cause I’m tired of the same issues being constantly forced upon viewers 

So fvcking true. Just a family of 4 ex rich people having to face the reality of living in Schitt's Creek. :lol:

I love it that the father previously bought the town as joke birthday gift for his son and that's all they have left. :banana:

My wife is making me watch this, we are 8 episodes in. So far it is pretty painful to watch.

I will continue to watch it to be a good husband, I really hope it improves.

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

My wife is making me watch this, we are 8 episodes in. So far it is pretty painful to watch.

Cuck

j/k

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Same thing for me. I think it took me about 6 episodes. Then I set in for me and I loved it. But whatever. It's all subjective.

Normally ,y GF and I know what each of us like and don't like and we don't force anything on each other. We know what we like together for the most part.