Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Silent Majority Becoming a Bit More Vocal!!

This ain't Seattle

15 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

This ain't Seattle Mother F@*%ers!!

South Philly. Isn’t Fishtown in South Philly? We know who wasn’t there. He was probably peeking out behind the curtains, watching  the men. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

South Philly. Isn’t Fishtown in South Philly? We know who wasn’t there. He was probably peeking out behind the curtains, watching  the men. 

Hiding behind his wife.  :thumbsdown:

14 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hiding behind his wife.  :thumbsdown:

Well, she is much bigger and stronger than he is. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Does she also have a dong?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Does she also have a dong?

Yep, she's got one of these  on the side to act as the man of the house.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Families are off limits. A Lyft driver with a retarded kid told me. :nono: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Look what I’ve done to you. Sad. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

So cringeworthy. 😂 

• Sad 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

one thing we know, these guys are all very likely your blue collar union type democrats, who aren't tolerating this sh1t

Could be. Definitely not comic bookstore clerks or coffee boys.  

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

one thing we know, these guys are all very likely your blue collar union type democrats, who aren't tolerating this sh1t

Typical liberal democrats don't like it when their opponents fight fire with fire.

All they have left in their tank is, "You're a racist". 

I ran into a friend I know from tooth hunting the other day.  He is in his early 30s.  He said he pays no attention to politics but votes D because his family is all Dem.  He said he voted for Hillary but with all this antifa/BLM/defund b.s. going on he is voting Trump along with several of his family members.  I really hope they keep this crap up.  I am afraid they will back it off soon until after the election. 

Atlanta is very liberal these days and the police charging/firings and the calls to sandblast Stone Mountain has moderate Dem type people there pretty upset I am told. 

It must be odd to be a non globalist traditionalist democrat. There is nowhere to go. Trump is way closer to your values than what the "Democratic party" currently stands for. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

It must be odd to be a non globalist traditionalist democrat. There is nowhere to go. Trump is way closer to your values than what the "Democratic party" currently stands for. 

You’re right there is nowhere to go. Two parties that are anti union, anti labor and anti working class. All either of them have to offer is culture war bullshiit. 

• Sad 1

On 7/1/2020 at 8:53 PM, MDC said:

You’re right there is nowhere to go. Two parties that are anti union, anti labor and anti working class. All either of them have to offer is culture war bullshiit. 

We need a viable third party, honestly.....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We need a viable third party, honestly.....

Getting rid of the liberal, cowardly republicans still hanging around would be better.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Need a center party. Pull intelligent people from both parties.

If the Democratic Party was smart they’d go back to being a strongly pro union / pro labor party and focus their efforts on universal healthcare and a sane foreign and immigration platform. Instead they spend 90% of their time addressing issues that affect <10% of the population.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

If the Democratic Party was smart they’d go back to being a strongly pro union / pro labor party and focus their efforts on universal healthcare and a sane foreign and immigration platform. Instead they spend 90% of their time addressing issues that affect <10% of the population.

When it comes to universal health care, do you trust our government to be able to run a universal health care system without major issues? Everything the gov runs turns to and is inefficient as hell.

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

When it comes to universal health care, do you trust our government to be able to run a universal health care system without major issues? Everything the gov runs turns to and is inefficient as hell.

I wouldn’t trust the government to employ doctors or run the HC system. I’d trust them to serve as the single payer and negotiate prices on behalf of the people. One of the biggest inefficiencies in the current system is every provider having to deal with dozens of for profit payers (insurance companies).

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So true. The government is the one responsible for those hurtful statues being up.