Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Yes I did, as Treyvon, Trevon and Trayvon are homophones, the same if I had mistakenly typed "witch" when I meant "which" as using the wrong homophone is a common mistake for writers in a hurry who don't have time to proofread their text. 

Lol, liar.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Says the guy who follows people around and posts quotes of theirs without context YEARS later to try to pull a "gotcha" on them.  🤣

Says the guy that believes cbsnews over police reports…

Just now, Reality said:

Lol, liar.

They aren't homophones? I think they are. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

They aren't homophones? I think they are. 

What's a homophone?

27 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What's a homophone?

It's what squiz uses to arrange his homo dates.

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Not so brave without his AR-15 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You really think a bunch of immature a-holes screaming someone down is a good look?  Just example 252,368,239 of leftist mob projecting their self-proclaimed superiority over a normal citizen.  Leftist supremacy is the threat to a civil and free society.

:banana:

Who do you believe, Kyle or your lying eyes?

47 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You really think a bunch of immature a-holes screaming someone down is a good look?  Just example 252,368,239 of leftist mob projecting their self-proclaimed superiority over a normal citizen.  Leftist supremacy is the threat to a civil and free society.

Are we allowed to eat chicken yet?  :unsure:

• Haha 1

A good reminder of the violent leftists enabled by the DNC.  Hopefully they continue to burn and loot in their own areas in November. If not before. 

I do not see him as a hero so much as lucky, he foolishly went into the midst of a violent mob....with good intentions of course....but what a foolish thing to do....that he survived is remarkable and mostly attributable to the cowards that pervaded that mob.

Not sure I would point to him as some kind of hero, JMHO

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not see him as a hero so much as lucky, he foolishly went into the midst of a violent mob....with good intentions of course....but what a foolish thing to do....that he survived is remarkable and mostly attributable to the cowards that pervaded that mob.

He's an unhinged moron.  Exactly the kind of person that MAGAtards gravitate toward and celebrate.

Cultist revere the dumbest, most impulsive, least thought out, and least our country has to offer.

Peas in a pod and all that. 

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He's an unhinged moron.  Exactly the kind of person that MAGAtards gravitate toward and celebrate.

Cultist revere the dumbest, most impulsive, least thought out, and least our country has to offer.

😂 😂 😂 😂

YOUR PEOPLE BOYO!!! DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE 🌈

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

😂 😂 😂 😂

YOUR PEOPLE BOYO!!! DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE 🌈

At least half of them look like they failed out of HS.

That's a 90% indicator you're a cuck cultist.  Plus most are white.  Another good indicator of a cuck cultist.

These are at least 50% your people boyo.

Own it. 

20 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He is not.....you really should reconsider being so immature about these things.  He may have gone out into a mob of people you celebrate, rightly or wrongly, and defended himself from them....but unhinged is simply not true.

Hopefully he learned from it, and others watching have learned as well......when a violent mob is set to destroy, stay the hell away from them.  No need to put yourself out there, and let people defending themselves go ahead and do it.

Just now, RLLD said:

He is not.....you really should reconsider being so immature about these things.  He may have gone out into a mob of people you celebrate, rightly or wrongly, and defended himself from them....but unhinged is simply not true.

Hopefully he learned from it, and others watching have learned as well......when a violent mob is set to destroy, stay the hell away from them.  No need to put yourself out there, and let people defending themselves go ahead and do it.

Only an unhinged person would leave the safety of their home and seek out a mob with a weapon acting like they're "protecting" something they have little to no connection to.  He went there to stir it up and to shoot people.  And that's exactly what he did.

Here of the alt right!

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Only an unhinged person would leave the safety of their home and seek out a mob with a weapon acting like they're "protecting" something they have little to no connection to.  He went there to stir it up and to shoot people.  And that's exactly what he did.

Here of the alt right!

I do not accept your definition of unhinged, nor how you are using it to define this situation.

28 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

See: Zimmerman, George. 

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Here of the alt right!

But yet he waited to get ambushed by a pedophile and a felon and chased down within an inch of his life before he shot anyone.  You theory is moronic. 

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

But yet he waited to get ambushed by a pedophile and a felon and chased down within an inch of his life before he shot anyone.  You theory is moronic. 

The Man is a G Damn hero and should be postered on every Kids wall. 

NOT GEORGE FLOYD! 🤮

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The Man is a G Damn hero and should be postered on every Kids wall. 

NOT GEORGE FLOYD! 🤮

He handled and discharged his weapon with more reatraint and accuracy than any cop I have seen.  

Just now, jonmx said:

He handled and discharged his weapon with more reatraint and accuracy than any cop I have seen.  

He absolutely did, it was textbook. 

He shot to disarm and eliminate the threat, exactly what you're taught. 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

This. He's not a hero. He had no business putting himself in that situation.  Seeing as he hangs out with white supremicist groups and flashes the white-power sign, he certainly had no business going to a minority-majority university - where 40 percent of the students are black - and speaking. 

I don't believe a gun-toting BLM member would be well-received at a KKK rally.

I'm sure he blubbered like baby after he got run off stage.

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Yeah, while sitting on his ass.

🤣

Just what they teach in cop school.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

He was attacked and won the fight.

Unlike anything you have ever achieved in your pitiful life.

It's funny to see a cat lady whine about someone who successfully protected himself when attacked by a group of violent liberals. He finished them off. :thumbsup::clap:

Just now, Gladiators said:

Are the liberals still crying about him?

Yep...:mellow:

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

He was on his ass because a LIBERAL was beating him with a skateboard 😂

Now the Liberal only has one hand to assault good samaritans with his Pedocrat skateboard. 

47 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This. He's not a hero. He had no business putting himself in that situation.  Seeing as he hangs out with white supremicist groups and flashes the white-power sign, he certainly had no business going to a minority-majority university - where 40 percent of the students are black - and speaking. 

I don't believe a gun-toting BLM member would be well-received at a KKK rally.

I'm sure he blubbered like baby after he got run off stage.

Damn, what an idiot lying bootlicking moron you are.  He did not hang out with white supremists.  Some guys came up to him in a bar and wanted a picture.  Such a lying dumbass you are.  

53 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

don't believe a gun-toting BLM member would be well-received at a KKK rally.

Or at a Looting and burning down the town Riot? 😕

You Liberals are special, that's for sure. 

5 hours ago, squistion said:

See: Zimmerman, George. 

White Hispanic. Lol. 

6 hours ago, squistion said:

Amazing that we have people in America who are against self defense.

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

No, he's definitely not a hero.  He's a person who was crucified by the leftist's who had a political agenda.  That's why the conservative media is pushing him out there.

What’s the white power sign?