Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Racial violence - list all incidents here

Recommended Posts

You mean like the 53 people who got shot over the weekend in Chicago?  including the 8 year old girl to get shot in a drive-by? Yeah, black lives matter. Except...

Nothing more insidiously racist than the subtle racism of lowered expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, riversco said:

 

Black woman accusing the asians working at the tea shop of stealing black culture.

The Daily Wire crew worships demons and isn't loyal to America 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The Daily Wire crew worships demons and isn't loyal to America 

I don't know who they are.  I just was linking the footage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, riversco said:

I don't know who they are.  I just was linking the footage. 

Ben Shapiro garbage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

 

That is absolutely infuriating.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queens fly Spirit? I’m not royalty, but I’d rather walk. I bet Queen Latifah wouldn’t fly Spirit. Neither would have Aretha Franklin, the queen of soul. If you’re a queen, you gotta live it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TylerRoseFan said:

That is absolutely infuriating.  

It would've been funny if someone out of frame knocked her teeth into the back of her skull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

It would've been funny if someone out of frame knocked her teeth into the back of her skull

Yes, but then the invariable "racist!!" chant begins right?   So you can be a complete coont if you are black, because that is just part of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RLLD said:

Yes, but then the invariable "racist!!" chant begins right?   So you can be a complete coont if you are black, because that is just part of it?

Nah, everyone would've cheered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Nah, everyone would've cheered

On the plan, yes, but by the time CNN was done?  They would have been charged with treason and doxxed for the rest of their life....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

On the plan, yes, but by the time CNN was done?  They would have been charged with treason and doxxed for the rest of their life....

Who cares what CNN says, no one smart listens to them anyways 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who cares what CNN says, no one smart listened to them anyways 

I submit that a disturbing number of people watch, listen and ingest.....and also seem to be easily manipulated by MSNBC and others.

The gratification I feel over that kid hammering CNN for all that money cannot be fully expressed, thank god they finally got held accountable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I submit that a disturbing number of people watch, listen and ingest.....and also seem to be easily manipulated by MSNBC and others.

The gratification I feel over that kid hammering CNN for all that money cannot be fully expressed, thank god they finally got held accountable.

People on the right need to stop being scared of having an opinion. Stand by what you believe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

You have a problem with Ben Shapiro?  What specifically?

He is very subversive and isn't loyal to the US. He complains about cancel culture but bans people from his events. He complains about identity politics but supports Israel because of identity politics. Just an all around hypocrite. Oh and to top it off he talks like a phaggot.

Neocons love him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

You have a problem with Ben Shapiro?  What specifically?

He’s Jewish is the actual answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He’s Jewish is the actual answer. 

No it's because hes a hypocrite. Hes constantly critizing identity politics while being one of its biggest advocates. Same with TPUSA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He is very subversive and isn't loyal to the US. He complains about cancel culture but bans people from his events. He complains about identity politics but supports Israel because of identity politics. Just an all around hypocrite. Oh and to top it off he talks like a phaggot.

Neocons love him.

Thanks.  I have to admit I’ve always liked the guy.  But i appreciate your perspective which is why I asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

He is very subversive and isn't loyal to the US. He complains about cancel culture but bans people from his events. He complains about identity politics but supports Israel because of identity politics. Just an all around hypocrite. Oh and to top it off he talks like a phaggot.

Neocons love him.

Link, your opinion is meaningless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Link, your opinion is meaningless. 

He asked ME why so in this case my opinion is the only one that matters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He asked ME why so in this case my opinion is the only one that matters 

But it is inaccurate, you must have examples to back up your opinion. No link is necessary. I am curious because I haven’t seen that in him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

 

This is where we are at, Black Americas seem to think they are privileged and don’t have to respect any kind of authority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

This is where we are at, Black Americas seem to think they are privileged and don’t have to respect any kind of authority anybody.

Fixed for accuracy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

But it is inaccurate, you must have examples to back up your opinion. No link is necessary. I am curious because I haven’t seen that in him.

Very accurate in fact.  You might google his comments on the Palestinians, for starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, Baker Boy said:

Link, your opinion is meaningless. 

Ribbet ribbet 🐸

We're winning 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

 

That's RACISS!!!!   You're not supposed to capitalize the W in white!!!  :mad:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

 

Let's send them home. We shouldn't have to live with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×