Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Texans @ Chiefs: Predictions

Just now, riversco said:

As a reminder, leftists do not engage in good faith.  They resort to personal attacks and guilt trips.  And here it is AGAIN.  Attacking the forum as soft, trying to make you feel guilty for supposedly being soft.  They have NOTHING else.  This is another liberal bot.

One of the biggest attacks I’ve seen the right make is about the left being soft. They love to use the word snowflake. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy, nothing more. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Them standing together with their arms locked was for George Floyd?

In a way.  Im sure some of them have his name on their helmet.  The drug addict that ODd.  It is what started the "movement".  

Meanwhile tyreek who tried to abort a hid by punching a pregnant woman is making millions running around the field.

Hilarious right?

I paid just over$200 per ticket on the Texans sideline, lower level row 32 right at the goal line

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

If they wanted unity they'd honor officers killed in the line of duty. 

This is your side. 

I would love for them to honor officers. I’m in support of our police. 

Sorry dude, that’s not my side. As much as you want it to be true, it’s not. 

That's not true.  When they announced the demonstration in the stadium they asked everyone to take a moment of silence to observe current events and the fight against equality.  I can appreciate that, and I don't stand for everything blm does.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I looked at it as them wanting unity. Everyone to respect each other, regardless of race. 

🤡

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

In a way.  Im sure some of them have his name on their helmet.  The drug addict that ODd.  It is what started the "movement".  

Meanwhile tyreek who tried to abort a hid by punching a pregnant woman is making millions running around the field.

Hilarious right?

That never happens in Iowa so it is being made up by Fox News, don't you know that?  That is the unbiased opinion. 

I was saying that's not true to it being about gorge floyd btw

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would love for them to honor officers. I’m in support of our police. 

Sorry dude, that’s not my side. As much as you want it to be true, it’s not. 

if you vote democratic it is, shes just a microcosm of the disease your side is. 

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hilarious right?

I don’t support Floyd and I don’t like Hill. I support unity and mutual respect for all people. 

Just now, cmh6476 said:

I was saying that's not true to it being about gorge floyd btw

The George Floyd image all over the place on TV prior to the game and the opening song girl wearing a George Floyd shirt made it about Floyd to the TV audience. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I looked at it as them wanting unity. Everyone to respect each other, regardless of race. 

Where was that last year? Why is it so important to show unity now? 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

if you vote democratic it is, shes just a microcosm of the disease your side is. 

I’m not a democrat and I’m not voting democrat. Are you focking dense or something? I know we’ve gone over this before. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t support Floyd and I don’t like Hill. I support unity and mutual respect for all people. 

Most of us have always wanted that but trotting out George Floyd takes away all the credibility of your movement  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where was that last year? Why is it so important to show unity now? 

I’m not sure. Probably a culmination of a lot of things. All I know is that I support wanting unity. I’d like to see more people get along. 

Told you we were better than these a ssholes.  Hope you all listened to me in the betting thread.

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

The George Floyd image all over the place on TV prior to the game and the opening song girl wearing a George Floyd shirt made it about Floyd to the TV audience. 

Ah gotcha

8 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

That's not true.  When they announced the demonstration in the stadium they asked everyone to take a moment of silence to observe current events and the fight against equality.  I can appreciate that, and I don't stand for everything blm does.

BLM is not interested in equality. And neither are the players or anyone else involved in this cause. Do you people not listen to the “demands” ?

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Most of us have always wanted that but trotting out George Floyd takes away all the credibility of your movement  

I never really got that feeling they were trotting out Floyd. I saw him on the shirt of the girl singing and that was it. I thought it was a dumb shirt. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He just used 9/11 and compared it to the showing of unity on behalf of George Floyd and the other two pieces of human garbage. 

Yeah. If you equate 2,977 innocent Americans getting murdered in the name of Allah to a couple of scumbags who got killed resisting arrest, you are a piece of sh!t.

Oh, and tomorrow (today here in China) is September 11. I notice that while the NFL has plenty of time to talk about BLM and COVID, nary a word about remembering the greatest tragedy in our nation's history.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Me too.  But did that not matter for decades of football?

Why now? George  Floyd? Media? 

It matters now because of 

1. Social media

2. Some criminals were shot

3. And most of all the Democrats wanting a race war and chaos so they push this agenda.  Driven mostly from a strong media bias.

So now we wear names of felons who resist and fight fight officers like they are heros.

If you cant see qhy a portion of people are pizzed off over the fake narrative then Idk what to tell you.

• Like 1

BLM is not interested in equality. And neither are the players or anyone else involved in this cause. Do you people not listen to the “demands” ?

I'm enjoying a game.  And nothing done a la social justice has Madre it intolerable to this point.  In fact, it's been most enjoyable.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. If you equate 2,977 innocent Americans getting murdered in the name of Allah to a couple of scumbags who got killed resisting arrest, you are a piece of sh!t.

Oh, and tomorrow (today here in China) is September 11. I notice that while the NFL has plenty of time to talk about BLM and COVID, nary a word about remembering the greatest tragedy in our nation's history.

Good, and sad point. 

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Me too.  But did that not matter for decades of football?

Why now? George  Floyd? Media? 

It matters now because of 

1. Social media

2. Some criminals were shot

3. And most of all the Democrats wanting a race war and chaos so they push this agenda.  Driven mostly from a strong media bias.

So now we wear names of felons who resist and fight fight officers like they are heros.

If you cant see qhy a portion of people are pizzed off over the fake narrative then Idk what to tell you.

I never understood the support of criminals getting shot. Morons wouldn’t get shot if they complied with the police. It’s all a mess right now. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I never really got that feeling they were trotting out Floyd. I saw him on the shirt of the girl singing and that was it. I thought it was a dumb shirt. 

The poster/image of him with hero and a couple other images of him right before the start of the game.  I didn't stat watching till 7:00.

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm enjoying a game.  And nothing done a la social justice has Madre it intolerable to this point.  In fact, it's been most enjoyable.

It’s been fun to watch on tv too. Entertaining game. Playing much better than expected. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

That’s cool, but saying this is about equality when they aren’t asking for that is the issue. 

Just now, Bert said:

The poster/image of him with hero and a couple other images of him right before the start of the game.  I didn't stat watching till 7:00.

Didn’t notice but was playing a game on my phone while also watching. I don’t pay much attention to all the other crap other than the actual game. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Does anyone else find it really annoying that several chiefs defenders are wearing yellow gloves? Makes me think theres a flag on every play.

Redskins do the same thing.   Very annoying. 

That’s cool, but saying this is about equality when they aren’t asking for that is the issue. 

What are the players asking for then?

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember that time you were on your porch with your shotgun waiting for the clowns to show up? Lol. 

Prime example right here Hawkeye. You have the typical loser troll who lies about things to try and make himself look good 

• Like 1

You think maybe the broadcast channels are pushing this more than the NFL or players?

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What are the players asking for then?

For police to stop unjustifiably killing black men. Which is a lie, and if they educated themselves they would know that the tiny fraction of unjustified police shootings don’t target black men. But they only care when it’s a black man that gets shot unjustifiably. So it’s all bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Prime example right here Hawkeye. You have the typical loser troll who lies about things to try and make himself look good 

Sure thing doctor paratrooper Augusta international 34ACT rich guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure thing doctor paratrooper Augusta international 34ACT rich guy. 

Again, with the lies but we all know this guy is full of sh1t Hawkeye. Best to ignore cause they are so disappointed with how their life turned out they wish to see others miserable like they are 

6 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

You think maybe the broadcast channels are pushing this more than the NFL or players?

Yes I do!  The athletes care but like the black elected officials that have represented these communities for decades they do very little other than give lip service to change, blame other people and continue to get rich while the community remains poor.