Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Nice to see Clown Newton making friends in the AFC Least

New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton's latest Instagram post has drawn multiple responses from Miami Dolphins players in the aftermath of Sunday's Week 1 game at Gillette Stadium.

Shortly after the Patriots wrapped up a 21-11 win, Newton and a few Dolphins players appeared to get into a bit of a scuffle on the field. Newton had to be separated from his opponents and was visibly agitated by what had happened.

It looked like Dolphins players were trying to grab the chain Newton was wearing, and the veteran QB confirmed that in his postgame press conference.

"They was reaching for my chain. And I think that kind of got up under my skin," Newton said. He later added: "I still got my chain. I got two of them, as you can see."

Two players from the Dolphins defense have replied to Newton's post (WARNING: NSFW language below).

Defensive end Shaq Lawson wrote: "We don’t won’t that weak ass chain."

Defensive tackle Raekwon Davis wrote: "Man ain’t nobody want your fake ass chains was weak anyway 😂"

Scam Newton. I don't care how well he plays. Fock him and fock his attitude. 

There has to be a clothing store called "Pimp Daddy" that Cam shops at... WTF was that post game outfit? :huh:

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

He's the Patriots GOAT!

Greatest of all Tards

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s a clown. Plain and simple. 

Oh it is down right embarrassing. Then to hear Patriots fans call sports talk to gush over him. :puke:

In his defense, thats exactly what it looked like the guy was trying to do: grab his chain. All I could think of was the guy from the movie Friday crying saying "my grandma gave me that chain" :lol:

Just now, edjr said:

Oh it is down right embarrassing. Then to hear Patriots fans call sports talk to gush over him. :puke:

Just caught his outfit post game. Takes look at me to a new level. I thought I was going to be sick when the Yankees got A-Rod. It was never the same until he left. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just caught his outfit post game. Takes look at me to a new level. I thought I was going to be sick when the Yankees got A-Rod. It was never the same until he left. 

:lol:

I hadn't seen it yet.  JFC :doh:

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Greatest of all Tards

Cmon, he's got a long ways to go before he takes that title away from Hernandez.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Cmon, he's got a long ways to go before he takes that title away from Hernandez.

I guess we could blame head injuries on both

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

I hadn't seen it yet.  JFC :doh:

If Ronald McDonald was a gansta. :lol:

Just now, Cruzer said:

If Ronald McDonald was a gansta. :lol:

Dude showed up looking like Jim Carrey from The Mask :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Scam Newton. I don't care how well he plays. Fock him and fock his attitude. 

Should have asked him how is curious George in real life :lol:

55 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Dude showed up looking like Jim Carrey from The Mask :lol:

I though Liar Liar would be your favorite Jim Carrey movie.  

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I though Liar Liar would be your favorite Jim Carrey movie.  

Can you stop? You literally have nothing to do all day do you? No friends. No family. Nothing. It’s quite telling 

back to the bridge with you 

29 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Can you stop? You literally have nothing to do all day do you? No friends. No family. Nothing. It’s quite telling 

back to the bridge with you 

Woof woof! Roll over! Good boy! 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Woof woof! Roll over! Good boy! 

You do realize you’re making yourself look like a total idiot right? Not that it’s hard :doh: 

• Confused 1

Does he have a padlock on that goofy assed hat? Is he afraid someone is going to steal his thoughts? 

15 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Does he have a padlock on that goofy assed hat? Is he afraid someone is going to steal his thoughts? 

It would be like when Geraldo opened Al Capone's vault. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

1-0

0-1

you're a proud racist. you can't possibly be happy with Scam as the QB

If he gets hurt, they could plug in some kid from the local high school and still win.  Cam is going to get a bloated head in a few weeks and start creating problems in the locker room. He is going to think he is suddenly back to MVP form, when he is simply playing for a coach that has shown he can craft a simple offense to offset the limitations of his players.

Whats the deal with Newton's attitude? Any Carolina fans please chime in. I know he hates losing and walks away from reporters after losses. Is that the worst of it? Do any ex teammates hate him? He won the Walter Payton man of the year award once. So, you would think he is a good citizen. Just asking as a Pats fan who never really payed too much attention to Newton. He seems like he works his butt off. Which is the same reason why Belichick could put up with Gronk's clowning around. His fashion doesn't bother me. Brady, wore some pretty gay outfits in his time too. 

The Patriots have turned the page on Brady and so have I. Its part of being a fan of a team. I was a Pats fan for 25 years of mostly misery before Brady was there and I'll still be one. I'm not sure if Newton will be a one year rental or not but there is nothing he has done to turn me off yet.

Its funny I heard Brady talking about how he hates the cold and how he lived in cold weather for 25 years and he'll never go back and how his daughter hates the hot Tampa weather. But as far as football goes, Brady was a great cold weather quarterback and his worst games were always in the heat in Miami. Leaving the Pats may end up being the worst decision he ever made. 

2 minutes ago, mighty_thor said:

Whats the deal with Newton's attitude? Any Carolina fans please chime in. I know he hates losing and walks away from reporters after losses. Is that the worst of it? Do any ex teammates hate him? He won the Walter Payton man of the year award once. So, you would think he is a good citizen. Just asking as a Pats fan who never really payed too much attention to Newton. He seems like he works his butt off. Which is the same reason why Belichick could put up with Gronk's clowning around. His fashion doesn't bother me. Brady, wore some pretty gay outfits in his time too. 

The Patriots have turned the page on Brady and so have I. Its part of being a fan of a team. I was a Pats fan for 25 years of mostly misery before Brady was there and I'll still be one. I'm not sure if Newton will be a one year rental or not but there is nothing he has done to turn me off yet.

Its funny I heard Brady talking about how he hates the cold and how he lived in cold weather for 25 years and he'll never go back and how his daughter hates the hot Tampa weather. But as far as football goes, Brady was a great cold weather quarterback and his worst games were always in the heat in Miami. Leaving the Pats may end up being the worst decision he ever made. 

Further proof patriot fans know next to nothing about the rest of the NFL. If you have to ask...  

5 minutes ago, mighty_thor said:

Leaving the Pats may end up being the worst decision he ever made. 

It will, outside of the protections afforded him in NE, he will find the going rather unpleasant.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It will, outside of the protections afforded him in NE, he will find the going rather unpleasant.

RLLD not much to say about the "patriots system" :lol:

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

RLLD not much to say about the "patriots system" :lol:

Not sure I follow.....I wonder, do you play for small or large amounts of money in FF.....homerism in big money leagues does not work, have to stop consuming propaganda....

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not sure I follow.....I wonder, do you play for small or large amounts of money in FF.....homerism in big money leagues does not work, have to stop consuming propaganda....

I stopped playing FF a few years ago. Best thing I ever did.  

Did you enjoy watching the patriots system being run by Cam?  65% running with the QB getting 15 of the 32 rushes.  Love that patriots system!

32 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

id rather be 0-16 than deal with that ass clown. guy just exudes stupid. already crying about gold chains :lol:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/09/14/00/33139834-0-image-a-28_1600039374978.jpg

Can't disagree really. Fock I hate him so much

Would be like Lebron playing for the Celtics

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I stopped playing FF a few years ago. Best thing I ever did.  

Did you enjoy watching the patriots system being run by Cam?  65% running with the QB getting 15 of the 32 rushes.  Love that patriots system!

I caught some of it, and I did enjoy it.  I thought it was a well-crafted system that was nicely attenuated to Cam's strengths. I like the redesign.  Lets see if Billy continues to evolve it.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Can't disagree really. Fock I hate him so much

Would be like Lebron playing for the Celtics

The only reason I give him a chance is he hasn't pulled the disgusting race baiting woe is me and the plight of my people  BLM card yet. (That I know of) hes certainly a fruitcake,  but I'd take a fruitcake over one of those dirtbags any day of the week. If he has, im mistaken and fock him. 

8 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

And these are people who are going to teach YOU about morality.

Tyreek Hill is a multi millionaire and who gut punched his baby mama while she was pregnant. Did not do any time. Yup, the CJS needs reforming alright. Show us the way, illiterate morons. The owner of the Colts is a dope fiend. Andy Reid can’t stop eating cheeseburgers and Mike Tomlin tripped a player while a play was actually happening. Never mind the “Patriot way” of cheating at every turn. Preach on you great examples. Preach on. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tyreek Hill is a multi millionaire and who gut punched his baby mama while she was pregnant. Did not do any time. Yup, the CJS needs reforming alright. Show us the way, illiterate morons. The owner of the Colts is a dope fiend. Andy Reid can’t stop eating cheeseburgers and Mike Tomlin tripped a player while a play was actually happening. Never mind the “Patriot way” of cheating at every turn. Preach on you great examples. Preach on. 

Greg Hardy :(

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

Greg Hardy :(

Andy Reid’s kid overdosed on dope, at training camp in 2012. In 2007 that kid and another one of his sons were jailed. The one kid said he got a thrill out of selling dope in the hood. The judge said the Reid home was a drug emporium. and they were a family in crisis. I bet Andy never missed a practice. Probably spent more time counseling Vick than his own focked up kids. Preach on. You would think Reid might use his platform to bring attention to the opioid crisis.  Says he’s “fired up” about the protests.