drobeski

Hows Wentz looking ?

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know what the fock that is. Sounds like some kind of gross fetish he has. So I figure that is his persona. His thing. Fat women peeing on him I guess.  Or maybe fat dudes. Who knows?:dunno:

Your story is you are a bears fan with the same posting style as seafoam and sderk. Sderk started posting just after seafoam left, and you started posted just after sderk left. And this is all a coincidence?

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Your story is you are a bears fan with the same posting style as seafoam and sderk. Sderk started posting just after seafoam left, and you started posted just after sderk left. And this is all a coincidence?

He is sderk and seafoam.  What he's referring to is MDC calling him "peefoam".

The Giants have had 3 different QB’s that have won the Super Bowl. More than the Eagles and the Bears. Combined. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Beats me. I don't follow anonamous people around websites. I don't have the motivation to do that. I just look at what people say and react to that topic. I know absolutely none of the people here personally. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Giants have had 3 different QB’s that have won the Super Bowl. More than the Eagles and the Bears. Combined. Lol. 

Wrong thread. Wentz sucks is the point.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

...and of the 5, none are really all that special.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's been proven great QBs aren't needed to win a championship. But wentz sucks.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's been proven great QBs aren't needed to win a championship.

Never debated that it wasn't.  I'm just taking a stab at HT and Eli.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, you would love some of that special play at QB. Only the Packers, Giants and Redskins have had 3 different ones. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, you would love some of that special play at QB. Only the Packers, Giants and Redskins have had 3 different ones. 

Tampa will have 2 after this year.  In a couple years, with Wentz, they'll have 3.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Tampa will have 2 after this year.  In a couple years, with Wentz, they'll have 3.

Needed this today, thanks for the giggles.

🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Never debated that it wasn't.  I'm just taking a stab at HT and Eli.

Stab away. Let us know when Tampa drafts a franchise QB. Oh wait, they did. Steve Young. Lol.  A Tampa fan making fun of Eli. That’s hilarious. I guess Gruden is better than Coughlin too. You may as well go for it at this point. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He is sderk and seafoam.  What he's referring to is MDC calling him "peefoam".

Exactly

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Trent Dilfer

Ha! Another Tampa bust. Forgot about him. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Jim Plunkett

He won two and played great for a short time. Does not belong. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He won two and played great for a short time. Does not belong. 

Hmm. You got me thinking, so did did a quick search on his contributions to his SBs since I never saw him play.

Found this but I don't know:

Oakland's Jim Plunkett, never started a full 16-game season when the NFL extended the year in 1978.

During his 1980 campaign where the Raiders won Super Bowl XV over Philadelphia, Plunkett completed just 51.6 percent of his throws and had just 18 TDs to 16 picks. In the Super Bowl, he was vehemently assisted by the Raiders' defense—namely linebacker Rod Martin, who picked off Eagles quarterback Ron Jaworski three times.

Not to mention, corner Lester Hayes was considered one of the best lockdown-coverage players at the time. And one of Plunkett's TD passes in the game was to receiver Cliff Branch, who had to out-jump the defender since the pass was so horribly under-thrown.

In his second Super Bowl win, Plunkett was once again assisted by a dominant defense that had guys like Howie Long, Matt Millen, Lyle Alzado, Mike Haynes, Lester Hayes and Ted Hendricks.

Oh yeah, and there was this one running back named Marcus Allen who had one of the best runs in Super Bowl history.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hmm. You got me thinking, so did did a quick search on his contributions to his SBs since I never saw him play.

Found this but I don't know:

Oakland's Jim Plunkett, never started a full 16-game season when the NFL extended the year in 1978.

During his 1980 campaign where the Raiders won Super Bowl XV over Philadelphia, Plunkett completed just 51.6 percent of his throws and had just 18 TDs to 16 picks. In the Super Bowl, he was vehemently assisted by the Raiders' defense—namely linebacker Rod Martin, who picked off Eagles quarterback Ron Jaworski three times.

Not to mention, corner Lester Hayes was considered one of the best lockdown-coverage players at the time. And one of Plunkett's TD passes in the game was to receiver Cliff Branch, who had to out-jump the defender since the pass was so horribly under-thrown.

In his second Super Bowl win, Plunkett was once again assisted by a dominant defense that had guys like Howie Long, Matt Millen, Lyle Alzado, Mike Haynes, Lester Hayes and Ted Hendricks.

Oh yeah, and there was this one running back named Marcus Allen who had one of the best runs in Super Bowl history.

Different times little fella. 18 Td’s was nothing to be ashamed of. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Different times little fella. 18 Td’s was nothing to be ashamed of. 

I guess. Two whole more than interceptions. There are guys in this day and age that throw 20 more times a game and don't get that many.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I guess. Two whole more than interceptions. There are guys in this day and age that throw 20 more times a game and don't get that many.

Like I said, different times. You should go watch on youtube and see what it was like. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Wentz would be the best QB the Bears have had in decades, Peefoam.

The Bears already have the Eagles Super Bowl Winning QB, while the Eagles kept the backup, and then paid him $130M 😄

Just now, GutterBoy said:

The Bears already have the Eagles Super Bowl Winning QB, while the Eagles kept the backup, and then paid him $130M 😄

:lol: So true.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yup. Says it all. 

The truth is that Wentz has only had  1 good season, his second year, and that was fueled by playing shitty teams and a coach that ran a QB friendly offense.  Take away that season, and he's been very mediocore.

Take away that 2017 season, which we all know that Nick Foles won, and could have been the QB the entire season, and Foles has a career losing record over 4 seasons.  He's not young, he just sucks.

The truth is that Wentz has only had  1 good season, his second year, and that was fueled by playing shitty teams and a coach that ran a QB friendly offense.  Take away that season, and he's been very mediocore.

Take away that 2017 season, which we all know that Nick Foles won, and could have been the QB the entire season, and Foles has a career losing record over 4 seasons.  He's not young, he just sucks.

Exactly. You don’t say a guy in his fifth year on his second contract is young. People will run through hoops to sound like they know what they are taking about, totally ignoring the facts. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. You don’t say a guy in his fifth year on his second contract is young. People will run through hoops to sound like they know what they are taking about, totally ignoring the facts. 

He is young, 27 years old.  Recently QB's started to hit their peaks in their early 30's. Even the average franchise QB's like a Matt Ryan performed better in their early 30's. Plus there are many QB's that make it to their late 30's or early 40's now.

Wentz is probably still in the first third of his career, that is why he is young.

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Wentz contract was a gamble worth taking at the time. Foles won’t win anything in Chicago. 

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

He is young, 27 years old.  Recently QB's started to hit their peaks in their early 30's. Even the average franchise QB's like a Matt Ryan performed better in their early 30's. Plus there are many QB's that make it to their late 30's or early 40's now.

Wentz is probably still in the first third of his career, that is why he is young.

Actually his career might be over after this season, at least his career as a starter.  He'll be a fine backup.  He's not gonna be playing into his 30s when he leads the league in turnovers.  Ask Ryan Leaf.

There are 16 starting QBs younger than Wentz, he's not young.  Patrick Mahomes, Super bowl MVP, younger than Wentz.  Lamar Jackson, league MVP, younger than Wentz.  Don't tell me QBs are hitting their peaks in their 30s, that's BS.  Kyler Murray, having an MVP season, 24 years old.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wentz contract was a gamble worth taking at the time. Foles won’t win anything in Chicago. 

He's won as many games as Wentz and started less....

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Eli won his first in year 4. No one was calling him young then. Brady year 2, Mahomes year 3, Montana year 2, Ben year 2, Wilson year 2. A guy in his fifth year does not get to use youth as an excuse. 

He's won as many games as Wentz and started less....

Foles won’t win anything that matters in Chicago ie they’re not a championship team. Neither are the Eagles, but at least people under the age of 45 can remember Philly’s Super Bowl.

If Wentz is cooked it is what it is. QBs fail all the time. I’m ready to see some Jalen Hurts amd a full on rebuild.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stab away. Let us know when Tampa drafts a franchise QB. Oh wait, they did. Steve Young. Lol.  A Tampa fan making fun of Eli. That’s hilarious. I guess Gruden is better than Coughlin too. You may as well go for it at this point. Lol. 

If they keep going the way they have been, I don't imagine a franchise QB in the near future.  They continue to hire morons as GM's who are bad at talent evaluation.  Sad really.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Trent Dilfer

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! Another Tampa bust. Forgot about him. 

I can give you a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG list.  :doh:

40 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: So true.

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Says it all. 

But that QB got signed and cut by another team already... and was beat out by a 6th round pick.  Let's also not pretend that Foles will be a free agent in the off-season and on a new team next year.  

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I can give you a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG list.  :doh:

I think Testaverde had an incredible arm. Just didn’t work out down there. Had a decent career afterwards. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think Testaverde had an incredible arm. Just didn’t work out down there. Had a decent career afterwards. 

Same for Doug Williams.  Tampa has never been able to package a "good" coach with a "good" QB, and a "good" supporting cast.  Even when they did have some good QB's, like Vinny and Williams, they had terrible coaching.  Dilfer gets trashed a lot, but he wasn't all that bad.  The problem with Dilfer was that he came a long when Dungy was there.  If there was ever a mental midget when it comes to offense, it's Tony Dungy.  I loved what Dungy did for the defense and the team as a whole, but his handling (or lack there of), of the offense, literally cost this organization multiple championships.

If we had Jon Gruden as the OC when Dungy got hired as the HC, Dilfer would have had a very respectable career and probably multiple championships.  That defense was for years was elite but had offenses that were tragically awful.  From 1996 (when Dungy took over), to 2007. the Bucs had a top 10 defense every year and a top 3 in half of them.  The offense, only twice, ranked in the top 15.