drobeski

Hows Wentz looking ?

Wentz isn't the guy he was.  I am not sure who he is.  His YPA numbers have never been great, but now they are awful. 

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wentz isn't the guy he was.  I am not sure who he is.  His YPA numbers have never been great, but now they are awful. 

I think it’s a combination of the lack of preseason, recently becoming a father, dreadful OL play and the Hurts pick getting in his head.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think it’s a combination of the lack of preseason, recently becoming a father, dreadful OL play and the Hurts pick getting in his head.

Wentz has nothing to worry about from Hurts this year, or next. But barring any incredible play, Wentz will be gone after next season. The Eagles should have not paid so much for an effective game manager who's W/L record has been inflated by the Division. 

Yes, NFL players becoming fathers is very rare. Just ask Rivers. Geezus. 

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gonna need to lose Pederson if they want to get Wentz back to playing great football. he's the problem. Ever since they lost Frank Reich, Wentz has gone downhill.

Agree completely.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wentz has nothing to worry about from Hurts this year, or next. But barring any incredible play, Wentz will be gone after next season. The Eagles should have not paid so much for an effective game manager who's W/L record has been inflated by the Division. 

Hurts won’t play unless Wentz gets hurt or plays this bad all year. I’m just thinking more about the team using a 2nd on another QB after having gone through all the second guessing about Foles. 

Wentz deal is pretty reasonable. It looks bad now because he’s playing the worst ball of his career.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Numbers inflated by a weak division... huh sounds familiar for Wentz... oh that's right he played for NDSU

On 9/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, NFL players becoming fathers is very rare. Just ask Rivers. Geezus. 

And Manning being Brady's daddy. Didn't bother him

7 hours ago, riversco said:

Wait, is that some sort of fanny pack on the back of his hat?

yes im assuming where he keeps his quaaludes and aids meds.

He looks headed to the bench. He should be anyway. Terrible. The end of the road is in sight. Baker Mayfield senior. 

Wentz hasn’t been helped by the OL or receivers but he’s flat sucked. Hurts has given Philly a spark in a few games. I hope he gets to start the last 4 or so. Time to rebuild.

At least the Eagles got a chip out of it.

• Sad 1

Carson Dilfer. Lol. Eagles dynasty September 2017- February 2018. RIP. They’ll never forget the glory years in Philadelphia. All one of them. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Bottom 5 QB. Not even really fun to pile on, he's just straight up terrible.

Big time cap hit too. He’s not going anywhere. 

He totally sucks. Play calling really sucks. How do you ignore Fulgham the whole game? Why is Jeffrey even on the team. He's garbage now.

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He looks headed to the bench. He should be anyway. Terrible. The end of the road is in sight. Baker Mayfield senior. 

:nono: You don't bench your franchise QB when you're in first place in your division. 

• Haha 1

I'm hoping this mentality holds for 1 more year.  When Brady retires, LOVE to have Wentz in Tampa.  We'd be able to get him cheap!  Pennies on the dollar.

• Like 1

Daniel Jones has a higher PFF grade than Wentz, and he's an Evan Engram dropped pass away from being 2-0 against him this year.  Philly is a dumpster fire, Wentz is trash, dude has never won a playoff game, they wish they had Foles, but at least they drafted Jalen Hurts to take over.  Wentz has set that franchise back 5 years.

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who’s that? 

better question is what is that?

it's the pats qb...for the op who's so worried about wentz. ...but then again all the pats fans are gone again. they bucs fans now.

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

better question is what is that?

it's the pats qb...for the op who's so worried about wentz. ...but then again all the pats fans are gone again. they bucs fans now.

Jaisus 

Wentz is coming off a 4000 yard season with a 27/7 TD INT ratio. Everyone is piling on Wentz, but he is a young QB that is having one bad season. This happens to lots of young QB's.

Drew Brees was so bad that they drafted his replacement. Alex Smith got ran out of town.I think Alex Smith is the best comparison. He was really bad his 5th and 6th year in the league, but then he went on to having winning teams after that with a solid TD to INT ratio.

I hope Wentz gets ran out of Philly, I would take him in Pitt to be the heir apparent to Ben.

How bad would it have to get the rest of this year, or next to go to Hurts?

14 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Wentz is coming off a 4000 yard season with a 27/7 TD INT ratio. Everyone is piling on Wentz, but he is a young QB that is having one bad season. This happens to lots of young QB's.

Drew Brees was so bad that they drafted his replacement. Alex Smith got ran out of town.I think Alex Smith is the best comparison. He was really bad his 5th and 6th year in the league, but then he went on to having winning teams after that with a solid TD to INT ratio.

I hope Wentz gets ran out of Philly, I would take him in Pitt to be the heir apparent to Ben.

Alex Smith had morons for head coaches his first 5 years. Wentz has a recent super bowl winning head coach. Alex Smith has won playoff games. Wentz never has. As the timeline of their careers are intersecting, it shows Wentz regressing and Smith on an upward trajectory. 

2 minutes ago, Kopy said:

How bad would it have to get the rest of this year, or next to go to Hurts?

Eagles upcoming schedule is brutal. They could easily lose 4 of the next 5. If that happens and Wentz continues to look bad, they should absolutely give Hurts the last two starts of the year. Philly is way over the cap and looking at a Top 5 pick.

The Eagles cap situation isn’t that bad. They are going to be able to roll over about 18 million and cut guys like Jeffery , Ertz and Desean Jackson. People need to learn how to read a salary cap chart and learn about cap savings and dead money instead of just saying stuff 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Eagles upcoming schedule is brutal. They could easily lose 4 of the next 5. I

They just got steamrolled by one of the worst teams in the league you dumbass. Any team they play is a brutal schedule for them.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They just got steamrolled by one of the worst teams in the league you dumbass. Any team they play is a brutal schedule for them.

Wentz would be the best QB the Bears have had in decades, Peefoam.

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Alex Smith had morons for head coaches his first 5 years. Wentz has a recent super bowl winning head coach. Alex Smith has won playoff games. Wentz never has. As the timeline of their careers are intersecting, it shows Wentz regressing and Smith on an upward trajectory. 

Every coach from the Super Bowl team, with the exception of the head coach, is no longer on the team.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wentz would be the best QB the Bears have had in decades, Peefoam.

OK Peefoam. Foles at least won a championship for philthadelphia. How many superbowls did wentz play in?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

OK Peefoam. Foles won a championship for philthadelphia. How many superbowls did wentz play in?

How’s Foles looking for Da Bears, Peefoam?

How old were you when Da Bears last won a SB?

Peefoam. 😂 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

How’s Foles looking for Da Bears, Peefoam?

How old were you when Da Bears last won a SB?

Peefoam. 😂 

Well peefoam, Foles and the Bears are over .500 so far this year. How are Wentz and the eagles doing?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well peefoam, Foles and the Bears are over .500 so far this year. How are Wentz and the eagles doing?

Arent you seafoam? Why are you calling other posters by your old name?

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Arent you seafoam? Why are you calling other posters by your old name?

I don't know what the fock that is. Sounds like some kind of gross fetish he has. So I figure that is his persona. His thing. Fat women peeing on him I guess.  Or maybe fat dudes. Who knows?:dunno:

• Haha 1