iam90sbaby

Wtf?

I really feel that Jimmy speaks eloquently for all white liberal men everywhere, in this case of the Emmy awards, especially white actors.

The chemistry is great. These two work together well. The black guy can replace Adam Carolla on a new The Man Show. 

Say it with me Jimmy. "I want to work as Anthony Anderson's sidekick for the rest of my career."

Louder Jimmy.

"I want to work as Anthony Anderson's sidekick for the rest of my career."

Good boy, Jimmy.

This is one of the greatest finds ever on the internet. It's just encapsulates the thinking, behavior,  and beliefs of the white male liberal so perfectly. I'm sharing the clip around.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Making fun of the insanity.  

That's what you think they were doing? FFS

This fell to page two? Everyone needs to see this. It's blatant black racism (which we're told by the left doesn't exist) combined together with white liberal fragility being stuffed down our necks and broadcast on full display for a national television audience of five or six people that tune in to watch the Emmy awards for some reason.

Black this, black that, ugh.......so sick of these attentions w'hores 

On 9/22/2020 at 9:45 AM, Voltaire said:

This is one of the greatest finds ever on the internet. It's just encapsulates the thinking, behavior,  and beliefs of the white male liberal so perfectly. I'm sharing the clip around.

I'm not sure what to make of that.  It started out kinda spoofy and I thought you guys were overreacting, but the end was downright uncomfortable and I changed my mind.  I think.  :unsure:

On 9/22/2020 at 9:32 AM, DexterM1776 said:

Straight up cuck

Exactly. Sad thing is he has no real friends that would let him know. Stern probably texted him congratulations. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Sad thing is he has no real friends that would let him know. Stern probably texted him congratulations. 

You'd think Adam Carolla would reach out.

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

You'd think Adam Carolla would reach out.

Carrolla admits he goes soft on him because they are friends. He shouldn’t.