Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin calls to 'defund' Walter Reed after Trump announces White House return

:lol:

'Any MD who publicly endorses this insanity needs to lose his/her license. Period,' Rubin declared

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin blasted the medical team at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Monday, going as far as calling for the "defunding" of the hospital after President Trump announced he would return to the White House that evening.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jennifer-rubin-defund-walter-reed

I can't stand her, never could, but her columns after Trump won in 2016 were excellent reads and her tears taste like honey. There are few people that I enjoy seeing being miserable as Jennifer Rubin. I detest her.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I can't stand her, never could, but her columns after Trump won in 2016 were excellent reads and her tears taste like honey. There are few people that I enjoy seeing being miserable as Jennifer Rubin. I detest her.

She’s not miserable. Trump is the best thing that ever happened to her. How relevant would she be if Hillary has won? As if she would have gone after her. Not a chance. Her profile has never been higher. 

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

Can size?

Rubin-esque :thumbsup:

Defund a military hospital. :lol: The fact that the right barely trusts the press is only proof of it's superiority. 

Defunding Walter Reed is a stupid idea. They've already tarnished their reputation enough this week. As with phrases like press secretary and executive order, Walter Reed has now become a punchline in American culture. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The top military hospital in the world is "tarnished". :lol: Quit making a fool out of yourself and go eat another box of donuts. 

Imagine being such a retard you try to act like you know more about something than an expert in that field (could of you guys here should listen to these words) 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Imagine being such a retard you try to act like you know more about something than an expert in that field (could of you guys here should listen to these words) 

Are you talking about Trump and Fauci?  For once, I agree with you.  Even though you're supposed to be pretending to have me on ignore.  Ooops

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Are you talking about Trump and Fauci?  For once, I agree with you.  Even though you're supposed to be pretending to have me on ignore.  Ooops

😂