12th Man

Poor Junior NB Lol

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump likes Russian dressing on his Reuben, not mustard. Thats the closest we have to him being involved with Russia. Thanks Bob Meuller! 

Come on now: This country desperately needs Mueller right now. He may be the only person in the world who can save us at this point.

:lol:

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Mueller went into it with the idea that a sitting president could not be indicted. At his hearing, when he asked if his report was a total exoneration of Trump, Mueller said, "No".   I don't think Mueller hid anything. He went into it with one hand  tied behind his back and made the huge mistake of not subpoenaing Trump. Of course Trump would have fought it tooth and nail, as he'd surely lie bunder oath within the first 30 seconds of testimony, and I guess Mueller didn't want to wait out the years of Trump's lawyers appealing and stalling. 

That’s a nice story kid. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Mueller went into it with the idea that a sitting president could not be indicted. At his hearing, when he asked if his report was a total exoneration of Trump, Mueller said, "No".   I don't think Mueller hid anything. He went into it with one hand  tied behind his back and made the huge mistake of not subpoenaing Trump. Of course Trump would have fought it tooth and nail, as he'd surely lie bunder oath within the first 30 seconds of testimony, and I guess Mueller didn't want to wait out the years of Trump's lawyers appealing and stalling. 

You don’t need to indict a president to impeach him. What does  that have to do with it? If there was evidence Trump colluded with Russia, he would have been impeached for it. Give it up man. Just take the L. 

The best part is how Trump is down about 15 points nationally. He bleeding supporters. Covid has run rampant through his White House. He';s literally arguing with himself over the stimulus bill and showing clear signs of psychosis, so the board righties want to talk about the time Trump got away with Russian collusion.  

My Eagles suck this year, so I'll only be discussing Super Bowl XVII  🤣

Memories.....light the corners of my mind...misty water-colored memories....of the way we were...

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Come on now: This country desperately needs Mueller right now. He may be the only person in the world who can save us at this point.

:lol:

So funny. Like someone said, that’s a fifty something year old man talking. Geez. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So then there IS actual evidence that Congress was provided, where is it?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t need to indict a president to impeach him. What does  that have to do with it? If there was evidence Trump colluded with Russia, he would have been impeached for it. Give it up man. Just take the L. 

Impeached by whom?  The Republican senate?  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just now, The Observer said:

Impeached by whom?  The Republican senate?  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow. Just wow. The senate doesn’t impeach. Jesus Christ, we just had an impeachment and you don’t know how it works? 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Observer said:

Keep swinging kid. When does Don JR go down? 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

At his hearing, when he asked if his report was a total exoneration of Trump, Mueller said, "No".   

This has been covered ad naeseum.  Whoever asked it was a dolt, and whoever cites it is a dolt.  These are criminal proceedings.  There's no such thing in criminal proceedings, specifically before an indictment.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Just wow. The senate doesn’t impeach. Jesus Christ, we just had an impeachment and you don’t know how it works? 

:doh:poor kid. He’s unhinged. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh I know how it works. It would have went exactly like the Ukraine one did.  The Senate wouldn't even vote for witnesses or documents.  Total waste of time.

Just now, 12th Man said:

Keep swinging kid. When does Don JR go down? 

He might just take himself out with his cocaine addiction.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

He might just take himself out with his cocaine addiction.

Go have some lunch. Take a nap and come back tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Go have some lunch. Take a nap and come back tomorrow. 

You wish.  Then you wouldn't take the beatings you do 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh I know how it works. It would have went exactly like the Ukraine one did.  The Senate wouldn't even vote for witnesses or documents.  Total waste of time.

So they went with the Ukraine impeachment instead. Ok.  Nice try. Silly you are. 

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The best part is how Trump is down about 15 points nationally. He bleeding supporters. Covid has run rampant through his White House. He';s literally arguing with himself over the stimulus bill and showing clear signs of psychosis, so the board righties want to talk about the time Trump got away with Russian collusion.  

My Eagles suck this year, so I'll only be discussing Super Bowl XVII  🤣

Memories.....light the corners of my mind...misty water-colored memories....of the way we were...

Stand down boys...this post is his white flag of surrender.

I think the entire move on Clinton's part was rather brilliant.  Trump jokingly called out Russia to find the emails, alluding to her attempts to hide communication were exploited by Russia.... just some sarcasm on his part ;  most of us "got it" I think, some people are just dumb though.

She had an AHA moment, decided to parlay the statement by collaborating with Russian agents through an intermediary to fock Trump.  I am still astonished that it did not work.

220 views within an hour.  Is that a record? 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Stand down boys...this post is his white flag of surrender.

Man, when Foles hit Agholar on that fourth quarter drive, I just had a feeling this was our year.  

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You wish.  Then you wouldn't take the beatings you do 

You know, I thought about piling on here for a second, but that would be obscene considering the pummeling 12th man is giving you on his own.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

You know, I thought about piling on here for a second, but that would be obscene considering the pummeling 12th man is giving you on his own.

What am I, wood? Come on man! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yes, but it's 12th man's thread and he did some heavy lifting from the get go.

J/k. All good. 

GnuBJr  - Sad

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

:pointstosky:His melon is mush. He just doesn't realize it.  

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Oldie but goodie. That's one of my all-time favorite videos.  Not a person alive who wasn't hoping to see that little asswhole get his ass kicked

You’re the little arsewhole. :(

Just now, 12th Man said:

You’re the little arsewhole. :(

I'm a ripped version of the big kid.  Just letting him run his mouth until I decide to end him. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm a ripped version of the big kid.  Just letting him run his mouth until I decide to end him. 

👌💪 bwahahaha

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Buckle up sweetie:

Did Mueller win that man of the decade award yet? 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice work 12th. No wonder he doesn’t post there anymore. Lol. 

Joe banned Junior NB did he?

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You just need to be really really really ANGRY if you want to impeach the president.