Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

President Trump tweeted Happy Columbus Day

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because this isn’t real. It’s a cartoon. Well, for me anyway.  Some people live for it. I’m killing time. One guy has to come here for advice on everything. Dating, getting married, what to name his kid, how to buy pot and even how to end his dogs miserable life. That guys a loser. I’m here to be amused. 

Just because it’s amusement for you doesn’t negate the fact that you’re talking to real people. You think Jesus thinks it’s cool just because you find it amusing?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just because it’s amusement for you doesn’t negate the fact that you’re talking to real people. You think Jesus thinks it’s cool just because you find it amusing?

Jesus loves me. I must be doing something right in his eyes 

42 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's talking to you hawkeye.... Obama ever recognize you? 

He hasn’t done a lot to benefit my business or farmers yet. If farmers can make it through a couple years of his trade deal then they should benefit. Had some farmers go bankrupt and just retire. I don’t recall Obama doing much either though. I do remember when Obama drove past our business and we let all of our employees go out to watch the motorcade drive 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jesus loves me. I must be doing something right in his eyes 

I’m sure he’s very proud of you calling people cucks. Keep making him proud. 👍🏻

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

He allows his warriors leeway to show the weak the error of their ways. God wants you to be a man. Start acting like one 

• Haha 1

Obama said he would re-do NAFTA. 8 years never went near it. It was the main thing he hit Hillary over the head with in 08 over and over. Same with GITMO, Afghanistan, Iraq and green jobs. Didn't even try on any of his main bullet points.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He allows his warriors leeway to show the weak the error of their ways. God wants you to be a man. Start acting like one 

It’s sounds like you are left to make up whatever you want in order to allow you to feel good about your actions. I’m getting a much better picture of the type of person you are. 

• Thanks 1

It’s sounds like you are left to make up whatever you want in order to allow you to feel good about your actions. I’m getting a much better picture of the type of person you are. 

Onward Christian soldiers! Jesus is ok with tough love. Don’t be so sensitive. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Oh no.... This one should really upset the losers..

Oh he's just "trolling"

The simple fact is so many of you project your own insecurities on this man. It's focking lame.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Onward Christian soldiers! Jesus is ok with tough love. Don’t be so sensitive. 

The hoops you are jumping through to justify your actions are hilarious. You are full blown delusional.

According to you, just based on this afternoon, it’s totally acceptable to call people you don’t know names like cuck but it offensive for others to write Xmas. This is like bizarro world. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Be careful when you talk about hypocrisy when it come to religion. 

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The hoops you are jumping through to justify your actions are hilarious. You are full blown delusional.

According to you, just based on this afternoon, it’s totally acceptable to call people you don’t know names like cuck but it offensive for others to write Xmas. This is like bizarro world. 

Heretic. You should be ashamed of yourself. Ask forgiveness for your lack of actionable faith. Repent now! Before it’s too late. You’re satans cuck. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Why not offer a rebuttal? Because you can't ?

Because I don’t have to answer his ramblings that have absolutely nothing to do with my posts or the subject of this thread. 

• Like 1

The last sentence is truth and you all just won’t recognize this fact. Glad people are waking up!

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Blacks owned slaves in the US before it was a country so those blacks and all the other black slave owners also get the middle finger. Phuck those blacks. Same as your stance on Columbus. Phuck those blacks as well.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Heretic. You should be ashamed of yourself. Ask forgiveness for your lack of actionable faith. Repent now! Before it’s too late. You’re satans cuck. 

I know you’re having a good time with this tonight. I’ve enjoyed it as well. I’m going to finish watching the football game. Enjoy the rest of your night. 😉

Why?

1. Abortion, according to our religion, is a abomination against god and a violation of a commandment.  Supporting abortion and those that agree with it is also a moral sin and all involved should burn in hell. 

2. Catholics can not be divorced and be catholic.

3. Adultery and anyone participating or is a mortal sin and should burn in hell. 

4. Homosexuality was viewed the same way until the latest pope needed to prop  up membership numbers so he is wishy washy about homosexuality, 

5. Our religion killed an tortured 100s of thousands of innocent people and thought saying oppsy thousands of years later was acceptable.  

6. Our church has not fully accepted and condemned the systemic molestation of children they permitted and covered for.

7. Vow of property may azz. Our church expects the poorest of its members to give 10% while the executives live in the lap of luxury with all the luxuries modern society has to offer.

8.  With a large enough donation all rules, sins and actions are forgiven.   

Just off the top of my head.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

1. Abortion, according to our religion, is a abomination against god and a violation of a commandment.  Supporting abortion and those that agree with it is also a moral sin and all involved should burn in hell. 

3. Adultery and anyone participating or is a mortal sin and should burn in hell. 

4. Homosexuality was viewed the same way until the latest pope needed to prop  up membership numbers so he is wishy washy about homosexuality, 

5. Our religion killed an tortured 100s of thousands of innocent people and thought saying oppsy thousands of years later was acceptable.  

6. Our church has not fully accepted and condemned the systemic molestation of children they permitted and covered for.

7. Vow of property may azz. Our church expects the poorest of its members to give 10% while the executives live in the lap of luxury with all the luxuries modern society has to offer.

Wrong on #2

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Hard to take any religion seriously, isn’t it? Heard a story on the radio this morning about a priest that had a threesome on the alter of his church and got caught. Hypocrites everywhere. 

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know you’re having a good time with this tonight. 

Best time he’s had in 4-5 years. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hard to take any religion seriously, isn’t it? Heard a story on the radio this morning about a priest that had a threesome on the alter of his church and got caught. Hypocrites everywhere. 

Did they do anything good last week? 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Best time he’s had in 4-5 years. 

Stop following me around please. It’s tiresome. Go play with seafoam 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong on #2

I am correct unless it is annulled and usually involves a large donation.  In very rare circumstances it is allowed without a large donation.  

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Completely agree.  The hypocrisy in religion is systemic. I heard a story on the radio about a great catholic man that allowed another great catholic man to molest children for decades at his university.  I'm sure it was an isolated incident.  

You are delusional or ignorant if you do not believe the reasons I listed for why Catholics have zero room to call anyone a hypocrite.  The fact that you didn't know MLK day is a federal holiday may be a clue.

Just now, Bert said:

Completely agree.  The hypocrisy in religion is systemic. I heard a story on the radio about a great catholic man that allowed another great catholic man to molest children for decades at his university.  I'm sure it was an isolated incident.  

You are delusional or ignorant if you do not believe the reasons I listed for why Catholics have zero room to call anyone a hypocrite.  The fact that you didn't know MLK day is a federal holiday may be a clue.

You lost me on the last paragraph. I never defended Catholics for what they’ve done and never said that MLK Day wasn’t a federal holiday. Did I miss something?

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where would you prefer he do it?

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think it's great as a day of recognition.  Don't think of it as an actual holiday where every has off.  I don't have an issue with Columbus Day being a day of recognition, just not a federal holiday.

You said you were catholic and called out someone else for being hypocritical and not Christian like.  Our religion has a long and storied history of being non-Christian like.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You lost me on the last paragraph. I never defended Catholics for what they’ve done and never said that MLK Day wasn’t a federal holiday. Did I miss something?

see post above

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So? Answer the question focker.

I just figured you were joking. Not sure your question deserves an answer since priests are suppose to abstain from sex and doing it on the alter is about the worst thing anyone could do. That’s like a one way ticket to hell, unless of course he reconciles, then it’s right back to heaven. 

I just figured you were joking. Not sure your question deserves an answer since priests are suppose to abstain from sex and doing it on the alter is about the worst thing anyone could do. That’s like a one way ticket to hell, unless of course he reconciles, then it’s right back to heaven. 

I was just messing with you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

You said you were catholic and called out someone else for being hypocritical and not Christian like.  Our religion has a long and storied history of being non-Christian like.

What does that quote have to do with it?  I know it has a terrible history. I never said it didn’t. It’s one of the biggest reasons I don’t go to church every week. The church is full of hypocrites. Some of the most judgmental people I’ve ever met. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What does that quote have to do with it?  I know it has a terrible history. I never said it didn’t. It’s one of the biggest reasons I don’t go to church every week. The church is full of hypocrites. Some of the most judgmental people I’ve ever met. 

You called out someone else for being a religious hypocrite when you yourself are a religious hypocrite.  You are no different than him.

27 minutes ago, Bert said:

I am correct unless it is annulled and usually involves a large donation.  In very rare circumstances it is allowed without a large donation.  

Not anymore. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not anymore. 

Thanks for the info.  Did the new hip pope change this?