Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

President Trump tweeted Happy Columbus Day

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You don't speak for all who celebrate Xmas.  HTH

Are you a Christian? I believe you have said you are not affiliated? 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm Christian and I don't care.  Go ahead and use the X if you want.

Oh. So if a black person says I can use the n-word because that particular person isn’t offended would that be ok? 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm Christian and I don't care.  Go ahead and use the X if you want.

P.S. - cuck

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Or maybe he said it because that's what it's called...

It is just my opinion, other people have different opinions which is fine. Only 1 person knows for sure.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I still think this is a stupid holiday.

I bet you hate X-Mas too, libtard.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. So if a black person says I can use the n-word because that particular person isn’t offended would that be ok? 

Yeah, because that's the same thing.  Get a grip man.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah, because that's the same thing.  Get a grip man.

Oh, I can’t be offended when my religion is disrespected. I got it. Because Christians have never been persecuted and enslaved for being Christian. How is it not the same again? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

P.S. - cuck

Easy fella.  Don't get your panties in a bunch.  There is nothing offensive, that I know of, in the writing of Xmas.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, I can’t be offended when my religion is disrespected. I got it. Because Christians have never been persecuted and enslaved for being Christian. How is it not the same again? 

Calling Christmas, Xmas, is not disrespecting any religion.  It's a shortcut FFS.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Calling Christmas, Xmas, is not disrespecting any religion.  It's a shortcut FFS.

That leaves out the reason for the holiday. Would never happen to any other religion. I push back against this. I don’t let liberals off the hook for their disrespect or others lack of self respect, like Hawkeye. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That leaves out the reason for the holiday. Would never happen to any other religion. I push back against this. I don’t let liberals off the hook for their disrespect or others lack of self respect, like Hawkeye. 

Well, I'm gonna keep using Xmas.  If you are offended with that, I implore you to use your religion's belief of forgiveness to forgive me.

Just now, Strike said:

Well, I'm gonna keep using Xmas.  If you are offended with that, I implore you to use your religion's belief of forgiveness to forgive me.

So you aren’t a Christian? 

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Looks like we found what really triggers him. The man who loves to call everyone a cuck. Calling others a cuck doesn’t sound all that Christian to me. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Looks like we found what really triggers him. The man who loves to call everyone a cuck. Calling others a cuck doesn’t sound all that Christian to me. 

Yeah, im freakin out over here cucky. Keep letting others do what they want to what you allegedly believe in. You would probably run the other way if someone burned a flag in front of you. Because  you love your country so much. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, im freakin out over here cucky. Keep letting others do what they want to what you allegedly believe in. You would probably run the other way if someone burned a flag in front of you. Because  you love your country so much. 

Actually I wouldn’t. I do stand up for what I believe in. I also believe that others have a right to do what they want as well, as long as it doesn’t harm anyone or infringe on anyone’s rights.

How do you consider yourself a Christian when you treat people, that you don’t even know, so poorly? Calling others cucks yet defending how Christmas is spelled. 

I put my flag out today. If blacks are so awesome how come they never went out exploring. This guy said phuck it. I am going to go find some shlt. I could die but oh well. Blacks never did any exploring or much of anything else. The spoils go to the victor. It never goes to the virtue signaling bltches.

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I put my flag out today. If blacks are so awesome how come they never went out exploring. This guy said phuck it. I am going to go find some shlt. I could die but oh well. Blacks never did any exploring or much of anything else. The spoils go to the victor. It never goes to the virtue signaling bltches.

Dear white person, you exist and everyone else outside of Africa exists because blacks went out exploring. Duh!!

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I stopped when they showed the guy drowning at 47 seconds.  I don't want to watch that.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

He does say stupid things but that really doesn't phase me.  Whatever.  It's more than that.

Listen man, most sane people think that we've got two sh!t sandwiches to pick from.  There's probably more that think that now than in 2020.  You gotta get past that your pulling the lever for Trump, the person.  You have to pull the lever for some of the semi-redeaming principles that he represents, most notably, that he's keeping the radical left at bay.  The more people that leave the POTUS ballot blank, the closer we are to the maniacal left destroying what our country was founded on.  AOC and company see the Constitution as an inconvenient roadblock, not a document to guide our society.  Just pinch your nose and pull the red lever and pray that someone more palletable comes along in 2024 to spearhead conservative principles.  KAG!

48 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Actually I wouldn’t. I do stand up for what I believe in. I also believe that others have a right to do what they want as well, as long as it doesn’t harm anyone or infringe on anyone’s rights.

How do you consider yourself a Christian when you treat people, that you don’t even know, so poorly? Calling others cucks yet defending how Christmas is spelled. 

Because this isn’t real. It’s a cartoon. Well, for me anyway.  Some people live for it. I’m killing time. One guy has to come here for advice on everything. Dating, getting married, what to name his kid, how to buy pot and even how to end his dogs miserable life. That guys a loser. I’m here to be amused. 

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

Dear white person, you exist and everyone else outside of Africa exists because blacks went out exploring. Duh!!

What exploring did blacks do. And, as I pointed out yesterday to your proud black azz blacks owned black slaves in the US before it was a country. One of the biggest slave owing families was black, way way before Thomas Jefferson so STFU.

18 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I stopped when they showed the guy drowning at 47 seconds.  I don't want to watch that.

That person was swimming to the boat. 

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

What exploring did blacks do. And, as I pointed out yesterday to your proud black azz blacks owned black slaves in the US before it was a country. One of the biggest slave owing families was black, way way before Thomas Jefferson so STFU.

White and Asian people are modern day Africans dumb dumb. Do you think white people grew out of the ice?

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

White people are modern day Africans dumb dumb.

Yeah, well blacks are modern day virtue signaling bltches always complaining. They also owned slaves in the US, even before it was a country. Only race of people constantly complaining about shlt. No other race of people do it. Jews, Irish, Cajuns, Spartan and Greek slaves...we all moved on. Want to complain about slavery try Muslims. They still practice it and did it a lot longer than America. Biggest slave operation of all time and still doing it. They also treat women and gays like shlt.

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Yeah, well blacks are modern day virtue signaling bltches always complaining. They also owned slaves in the US, even before it was a country. Only race of people constantly complaining about shlt. No other race of people do it. Jews, Irish, Cajuns, Spartan and Greek slaves...we all moved on. Want to complain about slavery try Muslims. They still practice it and did it a lot longer than America. Biggest slave operation of all time and still doing it. They also treat women and gays like shlt.

Do you feel better? You sound like you need hug. ((HUG))

• Like 1

Just now, peenie said:

I feel awesome. I celebrated Columbus Day with a brand new US flag. My family of Cajuns was persecuted by Canada but phuck it. We have moved on even though it took them over 100 years to even admit they murdered us. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I feel awesome. I celebrated Columbus Day with a brand new US flag. My family of Cajuns was persecuted by Canada but phuck it. We have moved on even though it took them over 100 years to even admit they murdered us. 

Happy for your people, Hope to one day taste delicious Cajun dishes. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Happy for your people, Hope to one day taste delicious Cajun dishes. 

We would have gladly been slaves but didn't get the offer. They murdered thousand of us. Woman and children. Cajun food is good but that is all we had. An iron skillet and food from the swamp. We got treated worse than blacks. Had to live in the swamps.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We would have gladly been slaves but didn't get the offer. They murdered thousand of us. Woman and children. Cajun food is good but that is all we had. An iron skillet and food from the swamp. We got treated worse than blacks. Had to live in the swamps.

Welp, Flyin’, not all black people complain, BUT thanks to the ones that do complain and fight, the other people of color and white women don’t have to do anything but reap the benefits. 

• Confused 1

You guys have lost your mind.

36 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

A lot of black people don't know how to move on with their lives.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Oh no.... This one should really upset the losers..

He's talking to you hawkeye.... Obama ever recognize you? 

38 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why not offer a rebuttal? Because you can't ?

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

A lot of black people don't know how to move on with their lives.

They also don't know that black people owned slaves in the US even before it was a country. One of the biggest slave owning families was black. Horrible they don't know their own history or that they could even be related to black owning slave families in the US. Look at Kamala Harris. Her family owned black people. Not a word. Effin BS. They say nothing.