Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hillary Clinton won that county in 2016.

Georgia seems worrisome, if it goes Biden is it over?

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Georgia seems worrisome, if it goes Biden is it over?

I have no idea.  I'm just reporting what I'm seeing on Fox.  I have no idea on what Trump needs or Biden needs to win and how that all plays out.

It's worrisome but I'm prepared for a Trump loss or win.  I won't loot, burn and murder for the next 4 years if he loses.  Conservatives don't do that sh#t.  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

FLA is effin tight. He can do it though. Needs the pandhandle to deliver.

NYT has pretty much called it for Trump. And they were spot on last time around.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Mitch McConnel wins easily against McGrath.  And absolute slaughter.  McGrath spent 73 MILLION DOLLARS in her campaign and was soundly beat.

as much as I hate Mcconnel this is good

• Like 2

FLA is effin tight. He can do it though. Needs the pandhandle to deliver.

Ian says panhandle vote is coming.   The fact he did so well in miami dede looks good.   

We will see

Just now, tanatastic said:

Seeing nothing but blue for Florida on the yahoo tracker.

F@cking yahoo is like Twitter - a completely SJW company who censors all dissent.  Do not even bother with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I was a CPT.

How come I’m the only Lance Corporal in a rifle platoon in this place? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come I’m the only Lance Corporal in a rifle platoon in this place? 

I was also a Lance Corporal 0311 Infantry.  Desert Shield/Desert Storm!  Oooh-Rah!

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Seeing nothing but blue for Florida on the yahoo tracker.

Its yahoo. Pure liberal rag. get off that garbage.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  Fox just actually put it up on the screen.  Hillary squeaked out a win like 50.8 % to 49.2%.  It was tight, but she still won it.

Wow. That's shocking to me.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I was also a Lance Corporal 0311 Infantry.  Desert Shield/Desert Storm!  Oooh-Rah!

I didn’t see combat, so you got me there, but at least we ain’t acting like we’re Chesty Puller. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t see combat, so you hit me there, but at least we ain’t acting like we’re Chesty Puller. 

I didn't see combat either.  It was only 3 days long.  We were security for the 1st MarDiv HQ.  Behind the front lines about a mile or so and moved forward after the guys who actually did the fighting cleared it out.  I was in a fighting hole when it started and could see all the action light up the night sky.  That's about as close as I got.

• Thanks 1

ok it looks like each sate has their own way of counting the votes. Some are counting the large population areas first, others not so much it seems. So some states show Biden way ahead early and others show Trump and then they flip over time.

I didn't see combat either.  It was only 3 days long.  We were security for the 1st MarDiv HQ.  Behind the front lines about a mile or so and moved forward after the guys who actually did the fighting cleared it out.

We don't get to choose seeing combat. Loves you guys either way. Thanks for serving!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

ok it looks like each sate has their own way of counting the votes. Some are counting the large population areas first, others not so much it seems. So some states show Biden way ahead early and others show Trump and then they flip over time.

I also read that early vote totals will favor Biden since a lot of early/mail-in votes are counted first since most Democrats mailed it in.  The in-person votes are totalled later on and that will favor Trump.  So, we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t see combat, so you got me there, but at least we ain’t acting like we’re Chesty Puller. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I didn't see combat either.  It was only 3 days long.  We were security for the 1st MarDiv HQ.  Behind the front lines about a mile or so and moved forward after the guys who actually did the fighting cleared it out.  I was in a fighting hole when it started and could see all the action light up the night sky.  That's about as close as I got.

We don't get to choose seeing combat. Loves you guys either way. Thanks for serving!!!!

Alright, is your circle jerk done?

Thanks for your service fellas. :cheers:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I also read that early vote totals will favor Biden since a lot of early/mail-in votes are counted first since most Democrats mailed it in.  The in-person votes are totalled later on and that will favor Trump.  So, we'll see.

Yeah, this is truly uncharted territory election wise.

FBGs reporting that The Young Turks are close to calling FL for Biden.  Wat?

First off, who watches TYT except communists?  Secondly, WTF since Trump just pulled ahead in FL by .1 point?

Surprised about Georgia. Aren’t there two Senate races there? 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Florida is basically a tie and the panhandle hasn't weighed in yet. I think Trump pulls that out.

He has to have that other no point in watching. It does look like he pulls it. BARELY.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

He has to have that other no point in watching. It does look like he pulls it. BARELY.

Ohio is looking worrying early. Georgia is troubling.

I know it's crazy early, but seeing a blue Texas is chilling.

• Sad 1

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ohio is looking worrying early. Georgia is troubling.

I know it's crazy early, but seeing a blue Texas is chilling.

I think Ohio is mostly Cleveland and Columbus so far. Libs. 

TX is messed up. Lots of transplants effin up the politics. Amazing this only happens in one direction. Nobody ever leaves red states and heads for blue states. Totally messed up. I have new neighbors in a nice neighborhood. Totally left. Why come here? To phuck up our stuff. Why are they doing this I have no idea. Recreating what they ran from. No reasoning can explain it. Just recreating what you ran from morons.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TX is messed up. Lots of transplants effin up the politics. Amazing this only happens in one direction. Nobody ever leaves red states and heads for blue states. Totally messed up. I have new neighbors in a nice neighborhood. Totally left. Why come here? To phuck up our stuff. Why are they doing this I have no idea. Recreating what they ran from. No reasoning can explain it. Just recreating what you ran from morons.  

You should explain that to your neighbors.  Tell'em to GTFO and go back to the state they ruined.

They're not any different than immigrants coming form other countries and voting for the same politics that they fleed from.