Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who needs Newbie when this guy came back? Zero substance. 

I ooze more substance before breakfast than you do all day.

:banana:

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I ooze more substance before breakfast than you do all day.

Yes, emojis and spelling out silly noises is very substantive.  

Oh good lord. 

I'd take Rusty over Newbie ANY day. 

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

Never knew liberals had such a problem with letting the legal process play out. Relax fellas, if there are no issues, Biden will take over in January. You don't have to invent a bunch of absurd reasons why it's bad to follow legal options to review the election. 

:dunno:

We should reach across the aisle, look longingly into each other's eyes and reach a consensus that it's not good for our country and an example to our children that Trump be a sore loser and jam up courts with frivolous, baseless lawsuits, with alt-right information sources - whose position in relation to reality is proportional to Pluto's distance from the sun  - the only places where one would find anyone claiming to have a shred of voter-fraud evidence upon which a court would take a serious look. 

But it appears Trump is running out of legal straws upon which to grasp, and his own party has started distancing itself from him, because at this point running the Republican Party into the political shredder is about all he is doing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

We should reach across the aisle, look longingly into each other's eyes and reach a consensus that it's not good for our country and an example to our children that Trump be a sore loser and jam up courts with frivolous, baseless lawsuits, with alt-right information sources - whose position in relation to reality is proportional to Pluto's distance from the sun  - the only places where one would find anyone claiming to have a shred of voter-fraud evidence upon which a court would take a serious look. 

But it appears Trump is running out of legal straws upon which to grasp, and his own party has started distancing itself from him, because at this point running the Republican Party into the political shredder is about all he is doing.

Nah fock that.  Boring,  lame, GFYs

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

so completely ignoring facts is what you prefer

again your favorite website Snopes even fact checked this, but dont worry

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/floyd-county-georgia-votes/

OMB

we hate peace, we need war, we love China

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so completely ignoring facts is what you prefer

again your favorite website Snopes even fact checked this, but dont worry

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/floyd-county-georgia-votes/

OMB

we hate peace, we need war, we love China

It's by far not my favorite website, but if it makes you 😃 to think it's my favorite website, then I'm glad I could bring some sorely needed sunshine into a world that seems to be serving up a potpourri of things that make you so hurt and angry right now.

:first:

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

It's by far not my favorite website, but if it makes you 😃 to think it's my favorite website, then I'm glad I could bring some sorely needed sunshine into a world that seems to be serving up a potpourri of things that make you so hurt and angry right now.'

deflect cool

I personally dont give a damn, I just report the facts, you just ignore them

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

deflect cool

I personally dont give a damn, I just report the facts, you just ignore them

Another barbaric comma splicer.

:mad:

My return to board glory could not have come at a better time. 

👼

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Another barbaric comma splicer.

:mad:

My return to board glory could not have come at a better time. 

👼

More like your return to your glory hole instead because you ain't providing anything of substance here.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

More like your return to your glory hole instead because you ain't providing anything of substance here.

I've provided more substance in the last week than you have provided in the last three years, two months and 18 days!

... and my glory hole has, too!

39 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Oh good lord. 

The only difference I’m seeing is volume. Same schtick. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only difference I’m seeing is volume. Same schtick. 

Stick around, if you can handle it. In time, the differences will be so glaring for you that you'll have to put on sunglasses!

😎

Stick around, if you can handle it. In time, the differences will be so glaring for you that you'll have to put on sunglasses!

😎

You can start with answering questions instead of making faces and noises. 

You can start with answering questions instead of making faces and noises. 

Which question would you like me to answer first?

53 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Oh good lord. 

can we trade you for stoptalkingcheerleader?

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

can we trade you for stoptalkingcheerleader?

Ouch. 

Well, you can go fock right off. 

11 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Which question would you like me to answer first?

Why is Biden acceptable to you but Hillary wasn’t? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is Biden acceptable to you but Hillary wasn’t? 

They're both unacceptable, just less unacceptable than Clownzo, whom is more unacceptabler than any president in our country's history, including Nixor.

They're both unacceptable, just less unacceptable than Clownzo, whom is more unacceptabler than any president in our country's history, including Nixor.

See, won’t answer the question. They both ran against the same guy, but Biden was good and Hillary wasn’t. Here’s what happened. You didn’t think Trump would win so you went the weasel route and didn’t vote for Hillary, giving you cover.  Just admit it.  

• Like 1

See, won’t answer the question. They both ran against the same guy, but Biden was good and Hillary wasn’t. Here’s what happened. You didn’t think Trump would win so you went the weasel route and didn’t vote for Hillary, giving you cover.  Just admit it.  

Where does it say I didn't vote for Hillary?

11 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Where does it say I didn't vote for Hillary?

Did someone give you 10k to do it? That’s what you said your price to vote for her was. So I’ll assume (correctly) you didn’t vote for her. Based on your own words. 

• Like 1

Did someone give you 10k to do it? That’s what you said your price to vote for her was. So I’ll assume (correctly) you didn’t vote for her. Based on your own words. 

Show me where I said the following:

1.) My price for voting for her was 10K.

2.) Where my own words indicated that I didn't vote for her.

Your question on the matter is invalid and can't be answered because you based it on information you conjured up in your head, which is typical among those who guzzle down alt-right misinformation and conspiracy theories and take everything Clownzo says to be the truth because you're so delusional and far to the right that Fox looks like a libertarian news source. And then you have to gish-gallop your way out of the corners you put yourself in, because admitting that you are wrong and refusing to keep a open mind and accept other points of view just isn't possible for someone in your mental state - much like Clownzo.

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I've provided more substance in the last week than you have provided in the last three years, two months and 18 days!

... and my glory hole has, too!

Your a legend in your own mind.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like taking candy from an ugly baby.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Still running?

Yeah, barely. I was still going strong. And then plantar fasciitis sidelined me for 18 months. I was running again, didn't care about my time and didn't realize until I couldn't beat a slug in a 5K that was barely running 13-minutes miles. Then came the knee problem earlier this year, which I overcame with leg and core stuff.

Then the COVID weight gain thanks to poor culinary habits.

Now my objective is to just run a 5K under 24 minutes, but I'm getting there.

Getting old suxors!

• Like 1

Perhaps in my glory hole, but my mind? Not so much.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Like taking candy from an ugly baby.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, he’s easy. 

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Show me where I said the following:

1.) My price for voting for her was 10K.

2.) Where my own words indicated that I didn't vote for her.

Your question on the matter is invalid and can't be answered because you based it on information you conjured up in your head, which is typical among those who guzzle down alt-right misinformation and conspiracy theories and take everything Clownzo says to be the truth because you're so delusional and far to the right that Fox looks like a libertarian news source. And then you have to gish-gallop your way out of the corners you put yourself in, because admitting that you are wrong and refusing to keep a open mind and accept other points of view just isn't possible for someone in your mental state - much like Clownzo.

Congratulations!

Go check out The Who would you vote for thread. You clowned yourself. Lol. 

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I've seen you post this a few times and I want to know your reasoning behind why women shouldn't vote. I am not being a beyotch, I really want to know your line of thinking. 

I think it should be one vote per household 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Go check out The Who would you vote for thread. You clowned yourself. Lol. 

Oh, the one from 14 years ago when it asked about whom people would vote for in a specific field that didn't include Trump.

Nice gish-galloping, but way out of context and not relative to the discussion. 

Oh, the one from 14 years ago when it asked about whom people would vote for in a specific field that didn't include Trump.

Nice gish-galloping, but way out of context and not relative to the discussion. 

Sure. There’s more. Many more. So I guess after all that Hillary bashing you decided to vote for her. Ok. Clown. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. There’s more. Many more. So I guess after all that Hillary bashing you decided to vote for her. Ok. Clown. 

I'm not the one who has allowed someone to get so far under my skin that I took the time to research someone's posts going all the way back to at least 2006 in a desperate effort to pound a square peg into an octagonal hole, but I suppose my inexorable wave of substance, intelligence and freshness has prompted such obsessive behavior.

Congratulations!

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'm not the one who has allowed someone to get so far under my skin that I took the time to research someone's posts going all the way back to at least 2006 in a desperate effort to pound a square peg into an octagonal hole, but I suppose my inexorable wave of substance, intelligence and freshness has prompted such obsessive behavior.

Congratulations!

Yeah. It was incredibly time consuming to put vote in the search bar with your name. Hitting enter is a bich. Lol. You’re a clown. Thanks. 

Yeah. It was incredibly time consuming to put vote in the search bar with your name. Hitting enter is a bich. Lol. You’re a clown. Thanks. 

I guess all that consumed time didn't reveal anything regarding my 2016 vote, nor did it put your question back in play in regard to answerability, but feel free to keep up the straw-grasping and serving as a fountain of misinformation. 

We are 63 days, 18 hours and 45 minutes away from President Joe Biden taking the oath and a glorious end to Clownzo's dysfunctional presidency.

Whup whup whup whup whup whup ...

:pointstosky: