JustinCharge

Trump very likely to win 2020 election thru court challenge - Rutgers law professor

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok.  I don’t know why I bothered with you.I thought I was replying to Honcho. Now that we know you don’t care, please act like it. Thanks. 

I care about absolutely nothing happening on Biden’s side, he won, it’s over. Watching Trumps side flail historically is the only vested interest I have in politics right now. Just like in 2016 all I cared about was watching the left flail when Donald won. You seem to care about truth, justice and the American way and that’s noble but you are in the minority. In real life, Trump is making a mockery of the democracy you hold so dear on a historic level.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tanatastic said:

I care about absolutely nothing happening on Biden’s side, he won, it’s over. Watching Trumps side flail historically is the only vested interest I have in politics right now. Just like in 2016 all I cared about was watching the left flail when Donald won. You seem to care about truth, justice and the American and that’s noble but you are in the minority. In real life, Trump is making a mockery of the democracy you hold so dear on a historic level.

Good luck getting through to him.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I care about absolutely nothing happening on Biden’s side, he won, it’s over. Watching Trumps side flail historically is the only vested interest I have in politics right now. Just like in 2016 all I cared about was watching the left flail when Donald won. You seem to care about truth, justice and the American way and that’s noble but you are in the minority. In real life, Trump is making a mockery of the democracy you hold so dear on a historic level.

Him, Gore and Stacy Abrams. Why can't all just accept defeat like Hillary. it's like they think they have rights to challenge or something.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Good luck getting through to him.

What are you trying to get through to me? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are you trying to get through to me? 

Unless it is exactly what you are saying or what you believe in you will never agree.  I have not seen you ever show that you are open to other's opinions.  Basically, it's your way or nothing at all.

Ok here’s the bottom line. For anyone who allegedly only cares about truth and justice and having everything be fair and right, at least legally, I propose this...If the courts determine the lawsuits are frivolous and no evidence of fraud is deemed worthy of a case or reversal (they almost all have already but that’s just “fake news” 🤣), will you then admit it as such and think it’s fair? Because if not, if you flail and then try to say all the courts are dirty (😂) you are a fraud and don’t give a damn about the legal process. 

On the reverse, if the courts determine there was foul play and he won with fraud and it’s magically reversed, people should condemn Biden’s side and admit Trump rightfully won. Again, near zero chance of that but  that’s what’s fair.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Ok here’s the bottom line. For anyone who allegedly only cares about truth and justice and having everything be fair and right, at least legally, I propose this...If the courts determine the lawsuits are frivolous and no evidence of fraud is deemed worthy of a case or reversal, will you then admit it as such and think it’s fair? Because if not, if you flail and then try to say all the courts are dirty (😂) you are a fraud and don’t give a damn about the legal process. 

PA broke Federal election laws. Whole state should be tossed. I believe in legal process. Toss that POS state.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

PA broke Federal election laws. Whole state should be tossed. I believe in legal process. Toss that POS state.

Let me know when it’s tossed and I’ll agree with you.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Ok here’s the bottom line. For anyone who allegedly only cares about truth and justice and having everything be fair and right, at least legally, I propose this...If the courts determine the lawsuits are frivolous and no evidence of fraud is deemed worthy of a case or reversal, will you then admit it as such and think it’s fair? Because if not, if you flail and then try to say all the courts are dirty (😂) you are a fraud and don’t give a damn about the legal process. 

On the reverse, if the courts determine there was foul play and he won with fraud and it’s magically reversed, people should condemn Biden’s side and admit Trump rightfully won. Again, near zero chance of that but  that’s what’s fair.

If fraud is proven and Trump really did win then I won't have an issue with it.  I went into this election thinking he was going to win pretty easy and was expecting another 4 years.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

If fraud is proven and Trump really did win then I won't have an issue with it.  I went into this election thinking he was going to win pretty easy and was expecting another 4 years.

It’s very hard to unseat the incumbent. Covid forcing mail in ballots flipped the election.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Unless it is exactly what you are saying or what you believe in you will never agree.  I have not seen you ever show that you are open to other's opinions.  Basically, it's your way or nothing at all.

Ok.  I’ll work on that. Eye roll. But back on the subject, what is it that you’re trying to get through to me as it applies to the matter at hand? 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Let me know when it’s tossed and I’ll agree with you.

Let me know when there is any action taken for breaking Federal election laws. If there is none then the election is void.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Ok here’s the bottom line. For anyone who allegedly only cares about truth and justice and having everything be fair and right, at least legally, I propose this...If the courts determine the lawsuits are frivolous and no evidence of fraud is deemed worthy of a case or reversal (they almost all have already but that’s just “fake news” 🤣), will you then admit it as such and think it’s fair? Because if not, if you flail and then try to say all the courts are dirty (😂) you are a fraud and don’t give a damn about the legal process. 

You forgot the other option. There was fraud but not enough for Trump to win. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok.  I’ll work on that. Eye roll. But back on the subject, what is it that you’re trying to get through to me as it applies to the matter at hand? 

My comment was to tanatastic and what he said.  All you have to do is read it.

"In real life, Trump is making a mockery of the democracy you hold so dear on a historic level."

My comment was to tanatastic and what he said.  All you have to do is read it.

"In real life, Trump is making a mockery of the democracy you hold so dear on a historic level."

Going to a court of law is making a mockery? It’s the very essence of democracy.  You’re another that needs to get his money back. 

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Let me know when there is any action taken for breaking Federal election laws. If there is none then the election is void.

If the election could somehow be "void", then what happens after that?  Trump just continues being President?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Going to a court of law is making a mockery? It’s the very essence of democracy.  You’re another that needs to get his money back. 

More of the same from you.  I don't expect much different.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have not seen you ever show that you are open to other's opinions.  

Not saying youre being untruthful because I'm sure you haven't read all his posts, but @Hardcore troubadour has conceded numerous occasions when he's learned that facts are on someone else's side.  Just as in this instance, if legal proceedings reveal that Joe is the true winner with the most legal votes, he will take it like a man. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

In your mind the election is void. In real life, the election will not be void. So again, let me know when all these scenarios happen and I will line up right behind you to agree.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If the election could somehow be "void", then what happens after that?  Trump just continues being President?

Lol no, the void thing is in his mind, that’s not a thing.

More of the same from you.  I don't expect much different.

Well, sorry for having to point out to you how our system works. That’s  on you. You ought to say thanks and then fire off an e-mail to your college for not properly teaching you.  Making a mockery of democracy would be not listening to the courts, not exercising your right to be be heard from them.  

11 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Only partisan hacks would see it any other way.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Not saying youre being untruthful because I'm sure you haven't read all his posts, but @Hardcore troubadour has conceded numerous occasions when he's learned that facts are on someone else's side.  Just as in this instance, if legal proceedings reveal that Joe is the true winner with the most legal votes, he will take it like a man. 

Yup. But the funny thing is, and I don’t know how many times I have to say it, but I have very little expectation Trump prevails.  But simple people love to project instead of listen 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It goes to the House of Representatives. You’re welcome. 

I'm sure he has, I just haven't seen it.  I don't think some will ever believe that Biden won fairly.  No different than there are people who don't think Trump beat Hillary fairly.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

In your mind the election is void. In real life, the election will not be void. So again, let me know when all these scenarios happen and I will line up right behind you to agree.

It's in a pause void right now. Otherwise it would be over.  

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm sure he has, I just haven't seen it.  I don't think some will ever believe that Biden won fairly.  No different than there are people who don't think Trump beat Hillary fairly.

I don't think Trump had thousands of ballots pulled out of boxes the day after the election that all were for Trump and 0 for killary in multiple key states where she was leading at the end of election day.

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's in a pause void right. Otherwise it would be over.  

It is over. There’s no pause void. Biden is the president elect. Trumps lawsuits are getting tossed out left and right and Giuliani is making legal embarrassment history trying to fight it. 

Just now, tanatastic said:

It is over. There’s no pause void. Biden is the president elect. Trumps lawsuits are getting tossed out left and right and Giuliani is making legal embarrassment history trying to fight it.

Most of them were petitions , not lawsuits. And many of the lawsuits were withdrawn,  not thrown out. Glad I could clear that up for you.  

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some won't, but those are mostly extreme whack jobs. The number accepting a fair outcome is higher than you think.  The key here is unveiling the truth.  The trust of millions of Americans is on a slippery slope.  That's why the Dems should actually be in support of these audits.  If a fair win is revealed, millions of Americans would be more at ease and would actually support Biden to be successful.

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Sure. That's why Harris gave up her Senate seat. Oh wait, she did not.

Some won't, but those are mostly extreme whack jobs. The number accepting a fair outcome is higher than you think.  The key here is unveiling the truth.  The trust of millions of Americans is on a slippery slope.  That's why the Dems should actually be in support of these audits.  If a fair win is revealed, millions of Americans would be more at ease and would actually support Biden to be successful.

I don't have a problem with the audits at all.  It's Trump's maniacal comments on how he won that are an embarrassment to our country.   

That’s where I’m at. You can’t have 73 million people thinking it was stolen. Sure, you’ll always have some that won’t accept any election their side loses.  But 73 million is dangerous.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s where I’m at. You can’t have 73 million people thinking it was stolen. Sure, you’ll always have some that won’t accept any election their side loses.  But 73 million is dangerous.  

It's more than 73M. Leaving out the ones that were stolen.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

bro, not a single lawsuit has been filed about fraud

I am with you though Biden will be president cause nothing ever happens in govt

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

bro, not a single lawsuit has been filed about fraud

What have they been about then?

They just fired the cheater in Floyd county GA. the way FL fired the Broward county cheater 2 years ago. Where there smoke there is fire. They are usually Ds cause it a job for a low IQ Lazy terd. You know they are dumb enough to cheat.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

What have they been about then?

voter irregularity and the 14th amendment

Trump talks about fraud, it distracts everyone meanwhile, all the cases that have been filed have been about unbalanced vote tallying, IE all votes must be treated equally