Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

EFF the love on here for D Henry!!!!!!!!!!

On our league's scoring system he's rated #1 for this week.................he was rated #3 last week and what'd he do? Okay he's leading the league in some stats but he amongst the most carries too! The guy-in college at overrated 'ba(u)ma ran over smaller and weaker kids. Now he's in the NFL and once in awhile when Titans get stuff going sideways (slower defenses) he can turn the corner and run over DB's-but nobody else. He's kind of a 6' 4" 230lb RB that is a big pillow-no toughness, no cutting ability, he's another overrated sec guy-and that's it. i have to play him, my first rd pick (8th out of 10) this year, so far I'm sorry that he was the best option at that point. Good luck to anybody that has to (just like me) play him this week.

I'll assume that this is a joke post. Henry and Cook were both fantastic draft values this year.  Henry at #8 was a steal.

Be glad that you didn't take the over-hyped rookie CEH.

I don’t know where D Cook was drafted , but to get Henry as the 8th pick in the draft is a great pick.  

But minus his best three ff games non ppr, he’s avg 12 points per game in his other games. 

In out 10team Henry went 7th, I took Cook at 8th. We had 2 owners that just had to have the big name QBs and reached for Mahomes at 5 then Jackson at 7. The Big-4 were the normal picks. I couldn't believe I got Cook at 8 lol

Wow Cook at #8 is an amazing pick.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I don’t know where D Cook was drafted , but to get Henry as the 8th pick in the draft is a great pick.  

But minus his best three ff games non ppr, he’s avg 12 points per game in his other games. 

That's honestly not too bad.

Not many players would have big value if you take away their 3 best games

He's going to have 500 yards and 5 TDs in the next 3 games.

JAX #30 Run D

DET #28 Run D

GB #14 Run D

If you drafted him, congratulations on winning your league.

10 hours ago, polecatt said:

That's honestly not too bad.

Not many players would have big value if you take away their 3 best games

Exactly. 

Now of you look at D Cook, after his three best, he’s at 15. 

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

And that's exactly what I'm talking about weepaws. He has a few monster games but the rest are eeeeeehhh.............

And I'm just kinda ticked at myself-I started DH all year (when he didn't come through it was a struggle) and mistakenly depended too much on Miles Sanders. He'll be benched, I'll either put in Mostert or K Drake for the playoffs. Good luck this week guys.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

And that's exactly what I'm talking about weepaws. He has a few monster games but the rest are eeeeeehhh.............

Removing the top 3 games from D. Henry and K. Hunt, in PPR leagues, you have 13.6 for Henry and 11.3 for Hunt.  Not really much of a gap there.  That said, I think there will be those to tell you that in those 3 big games, Henry got you that win where Hunt didn't and it's a fair argument.  I can also tell you this, in the 5 leagues I'm in, in 4 of them... the guy who had Derek Henry missed the playoffs and in all 5, the guy who had Kareem Hunt, made the playoffs.  :dunno:

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Removing the top 3 games from D. Henry and K. Hunt, in PPR leagues, you have 13.6 for Henry and 11.3 for Hunt.  Not really much of a gap there.  That said, I think there will be those to tell you that in those 3 big games, Henry got you that win where Hunt didn't and it's a fair argument.  I can also tell you this, in the 5 leagues I'm in, in 4 of them... the guy who had Derek Henry missed the playoffs and in all 5, the guy who had Kareem Hunt, made the playoffs.  :dunno:

Agreed. When Titans get behind he's "game scripted" out of the game, they don't like throwing to him. Now you take a guy like Hunt (who also has to compete with Chubb for touches) he thrives. Last year Henry turned it on last part of the season into the playoffs, he's got good matchups coming up so maybe/hopefully (I'm stuck with him) he'll do it again.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Agreed. When Titans get behind he's "game scripted" out of the game, they don't like throwing to him. Now you take a guy like Hunt (who also has to compete with Chubb for touches) he thrives. Last year Henry turned it on last part of the season into the playoffs, he's got good matchups coming up so maybe/hopefully (I'm stuck with him) he'll do it again.

Dude you must be getting dementia.Henry finished the regular season as RB 3 in half Ppr, and one of only four rb’s to finish over 200 points. Do you even know how the game is played? We need a free space in my competitive BML league if you’d like to join next year...

14 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

It all comes down to usage and game planning.  Henry is a 2-down back where the team just feeds him the ball.  When they're losing, he's no where to be found.  There's nothing really wrong with that really.  It all comes down to coaching.  Henry's averaging 4.9 yards per carry getting 22+ carries per game.  Tennessee doesn't have that good of a defense and a solid OLine and decent QB.  Because of that, they play a ball controlled offense.  It works.

Too bad Bruce Arians and Byron Leftwich don't try that.  Jones is averaging 5.1 yards per carry.  But I digress.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Now my number are non ppr, I do own him also, I’m looking forward to him having some really good games. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, weepaws said:

Good point.

And if you take away all his runs that went for more than two yards or a touchdown, then he’s averaging under 2ypc with 0 touchdowns! That sucks

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Good point.

And if you take away all his runs that went for more than 2yds or a touchdown, then he’s averaging under 2ypc with 0 touchdowns! That sucks

The best part about your post, is it should be the last one you post for the year 2020, Winner  

Thanks  

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, jrokh said:

Dude you must be getting dementia.Henry finished the regular season as RB 3 in half Ppr, and one of only four rb’s to finish over 200 points. Do you even know how the game is played? We need a free space in my competitive BML league if you’d like to join next year...

I'm in the playoffs, botch, go away. His great games are great, when he's bad he sucks-for a first rd pick. Don't really need your help. Dementia, NICE thing to joke about, what're you on, sm@rt-A$$?

Another one of his great games, just in time for the playoffs. 

Worst thread of the year candidate?

Frankly, although pretty bad, it isn't in the same league with the infamous "Whoever drafted Jimmy Graham is gonna get burned" thread back by Track 1 back in 2013. It is the reigning Champ on this bored imho.

Of course, that was the year he went 86/1215/16

In fact, I'm still getting burned by Graham 8 years later.....scored today!

36 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Worst thread of the year candidate?

Frankly, although pretty bad, it isn't in the same league with the infamous "Whoever drafted Jimmy Graham is gonna get burned" thread back by Track 1 back in 2013. It is the reigning Champ on this bored imho.

Of course, that was the year he went 86/1215/16

In fact, I'm still getting burned by Graham 8 years later.....scored today!

It’s called “constructive criticism” boys, you chew’em out, they read or hear about it, and then they play better. But THEY  have to know that it’s coming from a person that they respect (ME) for their/my knowledge. In the future, watch, observe, learn (hopefully), and appreciate before you bitterly criticize. Have a nice day!

On 12/10/2020 at 2:00 AM, AxeElf said:

222/2 in the first game is a pretty good start.

Thank you, Axe Elf!

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Thank you weepaws, you know what I’m talking about. Great ones need to be pushed at times.

Henry did a lot of pushing around today.  

Hopefully riding him to the championship!

Him and hopefully Mahomes waking up this weekend!

Going up against the #1 seed.

He has Davante Adams, Nick Chubb and Josh Allen.

On 12/10/2020 at 2:00 AM, AxeElf said:

126 yards and 2 TDs to go next Sunday night at Green Bay, now the #11 run defense...

140 and 2 tds would be nice, throw a couple catches too.

2019-400 yards and five touchdowns

2018- 500 yards and seven touchdowns

What are you trying to say, that nobody saw this coming?

Thanks captain obvious

Another fantastic game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justforbeer said:

What are you trying to say, that nobody saw this coming?

Not at all--I'm saying that only Axe Elf predicted it on record, so we know that at least one person saw it coming.

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Not at all--I'm saying that only Axe Elf predicted it on record, so we know that at least one person saw it coming.

Only Axe Elf predicted on record? Right, except for every fantasy column written by people who actually get paid to put it on record. Because no one else figured out that Henry in December against bottom 3 run defenses would equal lots of production. I guess it was also coincidence that Henry was $ 2000 more  than any other RB on DFS sites. You deserve credit for being fantastic at plagiarizing , so congrats!... 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Only Axe Elf predicted on record? Right, except for every fantasy column written by people who actually get paid to put it on record. Because no one else figured out that Henry in December against bottom 3 run defenses would equal lots of production. I guess it was also coincidence that Henry was $ 2000 more  than any other RB on DFS sites. You deserve credit for being fantastic at plagiarizing , so congrats!... 

Is axe really..............Trump?

13 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Is axe really..............Trump?

It’d be a lot cooler if he was...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jrokh said:

You deserve credit for being fantastic at plagiarizing , so congrats!... 

Links, or it didn't happen.

Just one other site/prediction for Henry to have 500 yards and 5 TDs in Weeks 14-16.

Or, is this just another example of you being yourself, Joke?

17 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Links, or it didn't happen.

Just one other site/prediction for Henry to have 500 yards and 5 TDs in Weeks 14-16.

Or, is this just another example of you being yourself, Joke?

Wow, I'm coming out of hiding just to point out that I get just a little bit dumber every time I read an AxeElf post. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Swim54 said:

Wow, I'm coming out of hiding just to point out that I get just a little bit dumber every time I read an AxeElf post. 

You don't GET a little dumber, you just FEEL a little dumber when you compare your own intellect to that of someone whose IQ has to be expressed in scientific notation, like Axe Elf's.

Axe a little advice-"sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder than to open it and remove all doubt". Have a good day simpleton...........................

• Haha 1